Maruti Suzuki S Presso Latest Updates
Maruti has discontinued the entry-level Standard and LXi variants of the S-Presso. It is now available in four trims; Std (O), LXi (O), VXi and VXi+. The carmaker recently upped the prices of the S-Presso by Rs 8,000. You can also have aCNG kit with the S-Presso which is available in the LXi(O) and VXi(O) trims.
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Engine
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Variants
The S-Presso can be had in a total of four variants: Std (O), LXi (O), VXi (O), VXi+. The AMT transmission is only available in the VXi and VXi+ trims.
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Features
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Competitors
Maruti Suzuki S Presso PriceS-Presso price starts from Rs. 3.99 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). S Presso comes in 8 variants with 6 colour options. The price of S-Presso petrol models ranges between Rs. 3.99 Lakh to Rs. 5.29 Lakh. The prices of S-Presso CNG models start at Rs. 5.38 Lakh and the top CNG model is priced at Rs. 5.64 Lakh. The S Presso's only automatic model starts from Rs. 5.19 Lakh.
- Petrol (6 Variants)
- CNG (2 Variants)
- Manual (6 Variants)
- Automatic (2 Variants)
21.4 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 3.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
21.4 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.43 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
21.7 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.69 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Looking for Loan on Maruti Suzuki S PressoEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in S Presso?
S Presso Positives
Quirky looks and interiors will stand out for sure. Interiors are spacious. Light controls, slick shifting gearbox and tractable BS6 compliant engine make it great to drive in the city
S Presso Negatives
Pricey for the features on offer and even more expensive to customise. Quirky looks may not be everyone's cup of coffee.
It's easy to drive nature and spacious interiors will make the S-Presso appealing to new drivers. We just wish that it was better equipped and better priced.
S-Presso Expert's Review
Has Maruti-Suzuki come up with yet another benchmark in the entry-level segment with the S-Presso?Full Review
S-Presso User Reviews
It's awesome 👌 driving s
It's awesome 👌 driving s presso, Butter smooth nice dashboard and engine performance is awesome 👌 i recommend all to once check
It is a practical car and is value for money. Much easier to drive. And 1000 cc engine at that cost. Looks not that good but the black coloured variant is eye-catching. You get most of the necessary features in the top variant but the central buttons for the front windows are annoying. The top variant should have been equipped with power windows at the rear windows. Overall it is a nice car.
3.5It's a practical car
It's a practical car and value for money. Much easier to drive. The top variant should have been equipped with power windows at the rear windows. Overall it's a nice car. Value for money.
Very Good Ekevated Seating
Very good ekevated seating nice acceleration driving comfortlittke noisy insidedifferent looks.Many will not be impressed.
5.0Nice car. Mileage is 20kmpl
Nice car. Mileage is 20kmpl and Service cost is very low. Build quality is also very strong.
More Customer Reviews of S Presso
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Offers
OfferS-Presso VXI Opt CNG offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 14 May-05 Jul
OfferS-Presso VXI Plus AT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 14 May-05 Jul
Cars Similar to S-Presso
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Images
- 11 more
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Colours
- Solid Fire Red
- Pearl Starry Blue
- Solid Sizzle Orange
- Metallic Silky Silver
- Metallic Graphite Grey
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of S Presso owners
|CNG||Manual||31.2 Km/Kg||20 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||21.7 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||21.7 Kmpl||21 Kmpl|
S Presso Videos
22 Mar, 20208767 views
We know you never asked us for this comparison review. So why did we do... read more
5 Dec, 201912426 views
- Maruti S-Presso vs Renault Kwid AMT comparison review. - Renault Kwid prices... read more
7 Oct, 201924601 views
- Maruti SPresso Review: here’s what we think of Maruti's latest budget... read more
1 Oct, 201917642 views
- Maruti has launched the S-Presso with prices starting at Rs 3.69 lakh... read more
Maruti Suzuki S Presso News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Presso
- The S-Presso is available in BS6-compliant petrol and CNG models, both of which are powered by the 1.0-litre K10B motor, which develops 68PS in petrol mode and 59PS in CNG mode. Like before, the motor is responsive and has a linear tug from low engine speeds, making it great for in-city commutes. In fact, the motor’s drivability is so impressive that you can stay in third gear from as low as 20kmph without any judders or vibration from the motor. Out on the highway, the motor has no hiccups getting up to 80-100kmph, and staying there all day long. But ask more from the engine and it begins to feel strained and coarse. The engine gets noisy past 3500rpm and there is a lot of road noise seeping in the cabin too. Add that the sound insulation isn't particularly great, and it’s best you tackle highway commutes at sedate speeds. The S-Presso’s 5-speed manual gearbox is crisp and snappy to use. The light and short-throw allow you to execute a quick shift with ease, and this reduces the stress on the driver even further. We also sampled the AMT version of the S-Presso. Whether it be ambling along in the city or even cruising steadily on the highway, this gearbox works really well. Another aspect where the S-Presso really surprises you is the way it tackles our ever broken roads. At low speeds, you do feel the lightness of the chassis and the firmness of the suspension as it feels a bit skittish over a broken patch of road. But to our surprise, if you tackle the same patch at a higher speed, the S-Presso just glides over the imperfections. The suspension does well to soften the blows from potholes even on the highway. But being tall and narrow, it’s better to drive at a sensible pace, and not change lanes in a hurry either. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- For the waiting period and availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso doesn't feature a rear camera.
- If you are looking for an easy to drive, compact but spacious hatchback that zips in and out of City traffic like a breeze and has a tiny foot print and turning circle, plus low fuel & maintenance costs, go for the S-Presso. If your preference is for a larger, more spacious car, with good fuel savings and maintenance costs, the Wagon R is the right choice!
- Zero security features... Zero features on this car from Maruti.. Don't go for the look only..
- Wagon R is better, espresso has zero rating in crash test. Also wagon R is an established model.
- I am both legs। Handicap
- I am both legs। Handicap
- Which model can you mention here?
- No, Spresso doesn't have the sensors n alarms. Even the anti theft alarm light on the meter console is pretty useless. Unless you are ready to shell out extra 3500 + installation charges, by which Maruti would install the impact sensor, good n trunk sensor besides the missing alarm speaker. The moment these additional fittings are installed, the redundant anti theft light on the console becomes useful n functional. The question is, when we organise the top end variant, then why Maruti has to play such tricks. Moreover, the sales team do not inform you about these missing features.
- Not et all .S PRESSO HAS NO ANTITHEFT ALARM.I HAVE S PRESSO VXI PLUS VARIANT WHICH HAS NEITHER BURGER ALARM ON LOCK UNLOCK KEY NOR ANTITHEFT ALARM.IT HAS NO ALARM SWITCH ON DRIVERS SIDE SO YOU CAN NOT ACTIVATE THESE SECURITY FEATURES IN YOUR CENTRAL LOCK REMOTE SYSTEM.
- How can i activate in my S-Presso
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Maruti Suzuki Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Magic Auto- Nexa Premium Dealership
Patparganj Industrial Area, Plot No-25, New Delhi, Delhi 110096
Tr Sawhney Arena Naraina
Naraina Vihar, A-16, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
T R Sawhney Motors
Main Wazirabad Road, East Gokulpur, Near Akash Car Bazar, New Delhi, Delhi 110094
Tr Sawhney Nexa Rajouri Garden
Plot No. 6, Block No. A-1, Main Ring Road, Rajauri Garden, Near Ahluwalia Marbles Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, Delhi 110027
What is the price of Maruti Suzuki S Presso Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Suzuki S Presso is 5.64 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Maruti Suzuki S Presso in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki S Presso is 21.7 Kmpl - 31.2 Km/Kg. Also check User Reported Mileage of S Presso.
What is the EMI of Maruti Suzuki S Presso in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki S Presso in Delhi is Rs. 7,728 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Maruti Suzuki S Presso?
What are the best financing options for Maruti Suzuki S Presso?
Is Maruti Suzuki Wagon R better than Maruti Suzuki S Presso?
60% users have chosen Maruti Suzuki Wagon R over Maruti Suzuki S Presso in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 better than Maruti Suzuki S Presso?
64% users have chosen Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 over Maruti Suzuki S Presso in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. How much is mileage in maruti s presso?
Asked by Prabir Kumar 15 Answers
Q. What is the launch date of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso ...
Asked by Srikant Mhatre 3 Answers
Q. How many air bags are there in Maruti Suzuki S-Pre ...
Asked by Rajesh Chandra 5 Answers
Q. Maruti Suzuki S-Presso (Future S) is a 5 seater ca ...
Asked by Rab Mukherjee 3 Answers
Q. What colour variant will be available in Maruti Su ...
Asked by Subrath Parida 1 Answers
Q. Is Maruti Suzuki S-Presso (Future S) a 7 seater or ...
Asked by Sanjeev Juneja 4 Answers
Q. Is Maruti Suzuki S-Presso (Future S) a four seater ...
Asked by Madhusmita Samantaray 1 Answers
Q. Is Maruti Suzuki S-Presso (Future S) an electric c ...
Asked by Cian Meitei 1 Answers
Q. When will Maruti Suzuki S-Presso (Future S) be lau ...
Asked by Sangeetha Pushpasekar 1 Answers
Q. Is Maruti Suzuki S-Presso (Future S) AGS ?
Asked by Subhas Wahengbam 2 Answers
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Road Tests
Maruti Suzuki S Presso Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 17,800|