Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Spare Parts
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250Rs. 1.92 - 1.92 Lakh Ex-showroom Price, Delhi
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Spare Parts Price List
|Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Side View Mirror||399||111||510|
|Rider Foot Rest||190||53||243|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 User Reviews
Well i am the 1st buyer of sf 250 motogp in my state.There is no better bike than sf 250 in the quarter litre sportbike segment.This bike is solely responsible for uprooting honda cbr from the indian market.As i have owned a cbr 250 also, I can easily say sf 250 is much better.The engine is smoother n more refined, Looks much better than cbr n ktm rcs which look too bad after the bs6 update.Only r15 v3 is close to the looks but v3 is ridiculously expensive as a 150 cc bike.Coming to the performance, It is gonna be 2 yrs now from the date of purchase n this bike never had any major or minor breakdown apart from the battery issue in lockdown.It can be easily used for your daily city rides.With a ground clearance of 165 mm, It absorbs the bumps smoothly.N on a track or even on highway, you can touch 150 easily on the speedometer.I have even gone to the beach side of my state riding it for 4 hrs.N have not felt any pain.With the stock tyres of mrf revz, It is the best bike as rcs also come with the same stock tyre now after the bs6 update n r15 v3 n even ninja 300 have mrf zappers as stock tyres which will last for hardly 2 yrs.The only bike better than it is rr 310 which has become a dreambike after the bs6 update but the only reason i didnt buy it was the unavailability of the blue colour.Finally, I must conclude that my biggest satisfaction came when my mom could sit on the sf 250 comfortably that she could never do on the cbr for 6 yrs.
Quite an all-rounder, but hard-core off-road won't be so good. Really good tourer. Maintenance is very affordable as compared to other 250 cc bikes. Vibrations are there, but not soo bothering ones. I'm happy with its performance because, in the low end, it feels like Yamaha Fz post-4000 to 5000 rpm everything changes. It has a strong linear-pull. Handling is very good, the suspension is set to medium, so it's not too firm or too soft which makes the handling so much better. The front brake is really good, but the rear lacks a lot of bites, but if we use both front and rear breaks together. The bike comes to a stop very fast. I'm owning this bike for 1 year and 3 months. The build quality is very good. The fit and finish of the switches are really good. It's quite an underrated bike.
The best part about this bike is the price segment, Not too costly and not too cheap. Better in performance than cheaper bikes and a bit lacking from costlier ones. Maintenance is 1000 rupees for 5k km and mileage depends on the rider but the least this bike gives is 30.This means the total cost of maintaining this bike over 5 years is cheaper than what you would spend on your riding gear and accessories and coolant price of other bikes. The spares are not readily available but will arrive after ordering. This bike is exported to Japan, Russia, and other eastern countries. Suzuki has to improve the visor and also the dealership and service network badly. Their exit may be caused if they don't get alert.
Driving experience on this bike is very awesome and adventurous.This bike is best touring machine and sports bike.I like this bike very much.Many people think this bike is uncomfortable for for long ride but this is wrong this bike is very comfortable for long rides.As sports bike this bike has very good ground clearance.This bike also had good sitting posture.About engine the engine of this bike is well refined and not vibrating engine.In this 250cc segment this bike is one of the best bike.And mileage of this bike is very much better than other bikes in this segment.Once again the suzuki gixxer sf 250 is awesome bike.
I have recently brought this bike performance wise its wonderful the engine is unique in the way it performs in mid range tractibility is amazing and then the pull to the top end. I usually drive not more than 70 to 80 kmpl it stays between 35 to 50 maximum time and the mileage i am getting is 25 to 30 kmpl.Seating comfort is nice too no pain whatsoever loved it the led front ones are very bright 👍 styling is good but could have been more fantastic overall it's been a great bike for me.
More Customer Reviews of Gixxer SF 250
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- Suzuki Motorcycles has recalled its naked Gixxer 250 and Gixxer SF 250 over engine vibration-related issues. As many as 199 units, manufactured from August 12, 2019, to March 21, 2021, have been affected, and hence, called back. There are no problems with the bikes produced after that. Moreover, out on the highway, the motor feels unstressed at speeds of up to 100kmph, with an optimal cruising speed between 90 and 100kmph. This shows in the highway fuel efficiency, which is the highest of any 250cc bike we have tested. You can ride it at 120kmph as well but the motor starts to feel stressed at those speeds. This is a refined, vibe-free mill with just a hint of buzziness creeping in on the fuel tank and handlebars post 5500rpm.Read more -Quarter-Litre Suzuki Gixxer Twins Recalled. Here’s Why.
- Every engine vibrate.. go for a test ride and notice is there any vibration on seat, handlebar and footpegs then decide
- All bikes wr not recalled. Only bikes manufactured from august 2019 had this problem
- Suzuki has developed a one-of-a-kind oil-cooled engine for the Gixxer 250 SF. This 249cc single-cylinder engine is a purely oil-cooled motor with no fins on the cylinder block. It uses the engine oil to cool the engine by running the fluid through the pressure-sensitive areas.
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 SF is powered by a one-of-a-kind oil-cooled engine. This 249cc single-cylinder engine is a purely oil-cooled motor with no fins on the cylinder block. The engine churns out 26.5PS and 22.2Nm mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The 6-speed gearbox feels really slick, slotting positively every time you need it to. Made with supreme tractability in mind rather than outright performance, this motor feels strong at slow speeds, and can carry speeds as low as 30-35kmph in 5th gear. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Not at all hard bro. Mine is very fine and smooth. It makes a bit noise which is not seen in many bikes and quite common problem in Suzukis. Not at all a problem with gear shifting. If you are in a dilemma to buy the bike go for it bro. The bike is extraordinary. You won't regret. One word about the Gixxer 250 sf is BUTTERY SMOOTH.🔥🔥
- Is it hard to shift? Asking this, because I tried it on a test drive bike. It was quite hard (Takes a bit more effort) to shift especially on the 2nd and 3rd gears.