Mahindra Mojo 300 is a sports bike launched at a base price of Rs. 1.89 lakh in July 2019 by Mahindra in India. Mojo 300 is powered by 294cc engine claiming mileage of 45kmpl. Mojo 300 has a single cylinder, 4-stroke, dohc engine and a 6 speed gear box. Mahindra Mojo 300 comes with disc breaks in front and rear with a support of ABS.
Mahindra Mojo 300 Latest Updates
The Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS has finally been launched in the country. The new bike replaces the Mojo UT 300 and Mojo XT 300 and promises to offer the best of both the bikes. Know what the new Mojo gets here.
Powering the motorcycle is a 294.72cc single-cylinder DOHC liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine which makes 26.29PS at 7500rpm and 28Nm at 5500rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission. Suspension bits include telescopic fork up front and a gas-charged monoshock at the rear.
The 320mm petal disc up front is grabbed by ByBre radial caliper whereas the rear employs a 240mm disc with ByBre floating caliper. A dual-channel ABS is offered as standard to comply with the new safety norms. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch alloys with Pirelli Angel CT tyres. In terms of competition, the Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS goes up against the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400.
Specifications Summary of Mahindra Mojo 300
|Engine :||294.72 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|Battery Type :||Full DC|
|Power :||26.29 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Gears :||6 Speed|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
Mahindra Mojo 300 Price
Mahindra Mojo 300 price start at Rs. 1.89 lakh (Ex-Showroom). Mahindra Mojo 300 is offered in only one variant - ABS.
Mahindra Mojo 300 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of Mojo 300
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.73 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.55 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Rs. 1.65 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Rs. 1.64 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
Rs. 1.80 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Royal Enfield Classic 500
Rs. 2.02 lakhCompare with Mojo 300
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Mojo 300
- If you will be using the bike for more highway touring than city commutes then the Mahindra Mojo could be a good option with its more comfortable seating stance whereas, Bajaj Dominar could be a good option if you want a more balanced out bike for highway touring and city commutes. Moreover, taking a test ride of the bikes would also clear some of the doubts so we'd recommend going for that. Click on the link for New Bike Showrooms.Read more:- 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400: First Ride Review
- Bajaj dominar is a versatile bike for commutes and tours.mojo is good for highways.while the duke 200 will offer a smaller engine.you can go for the duke 200 if your first question is 'kitna deti hai'
- Dominar 400
- If you are looking for a more powerful sports-tourer bike with comfortable seating, suitable for city ergonomics at a very reasonable price, then we'd recommend going with the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400. The bike feels very relaxed on highways, though it feels a little heavy at low-speed manoeuvres. The 373.3 cc engine puts out 40 PS of power and 35 Nm of peak torque mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Bajaj Bike Showrooms Read more: - 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400: First Ride Review
- There are many differences in the prices, specifications, and features of the three bikes. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- There is only one model on sale now.. ABSrest two are discontinued .I got ride of ABS version and its brakes are just amazing.. much much better than previous versions. you must consider ABS in your shortlisting.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Both Bajaj Dominar and Mahindra Mojo are the good option for daily commute. As your driving is mostly in city so Mahindra Mojo will be a good option as it a 295cc motor which churns out 26.29PS of power at 7500rpm and 28Nm of torque at 5500rpm which will be a perfect combination for city traffic where as Bajaj Dominar is a naked sport bikewhich is mated to 373cc single-cylinder, liquid cooled motor which churns out 40PS @ 8650rpm, while peak torque of 35Nm @ 7000rpm which will is better suited for highway cruising. However, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can understand the difference and finalize your choice - New Bike Showrooms - Bike Showrooms
- Mahindra has a good service network across India. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
Mahindra Mojo 300 User Reviews
Features & Styling5.0/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
80% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
i reply love this one,my next target is mojo...really a good all rounder bike for youth...it look like your demon...
Definitely this is highway king
Mahindra Mojo 300 News Updates
Top 5 Bike News Of The Week: 2019 Mojo 300 ABS Launched, Revolt Launch Postponed, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Details Revealed & More
Here’s what made the headlines in the world of two-wheelers in the week that has just gone byAug 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Mahindra’s New Flagship Tourer Goes On Sale
The new Mojo 300 ABS gets better braking hardware and new tyresAug 1, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS: 5 Things To Know
Planning to add the new 2019 Mojo 300 ABS to your garage? Before you make any decision, here’s everything that you need to know about the motorcycleJul 17, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Price And Specs Revealed
Despite the addition of ABS, the new Mojo is only marginally more expensiveJul 17, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS: Image Gallery
These detailed shots give us a clear idea of what Mahindra’s upcoming tourer is all aboutJul 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels