Key Specification of Dominar 400 Top ModelChange Variant
|Engine Displ.||373.3 cc|
|Max Power||40 PS @ 8800 rpm|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
Specifications of Bajaj Dominar 400
Bajaj Dominar 400 Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||193 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 Liters|
|Seat Height||1243 mm|
Full Specifications Of Bajaj Dominar 400
Single cylinder, 4 stroke, DOHC, 4 Valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, FI
40 PS @ 8800 rpm
35 Nm @ 6500 rpm
|No Of Cylinders||
|Valve Per Cylinder||
|No Of Gears||
Front :-110/70-17, Rear :-150/60-17
Front :-431.8 mm, Rear :-431.8 mm
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Front Brake Diameter||
|Rear Brake Diameter||
|USB charging port||
Gear Indicator, Trip Indicator, Tall Visor, Hand Guard, Engine Bash Plate, Leg Guard, Carrier + Back Stopper, Navigation Stay, Saddle Stay
12 V / 8 Ah
|LED tail lights||
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|STD||Rs. 2.23 Lakh|
Bajaj Dominar 400 User Reviews
3.8Its a vert powerful bike
Its a vert powerful bike in segment.And it have more power than other bikes.The initial pull is really good and the top end is quite good.I really like this bike.
5.0The bike is very good for
The bike is very good for off road and on road race and also have torque good than others but the exteriors are very nice and at least the bike mileage is also good.It is also a good model for short with the friends and also for adventure trips like lay ladhak.I also has an abs system and have a good load carrying capacity for luggage 😶.
4.6THIS BIKE TOO MUCH GRAET
This bike too much graet other than all 400 cc bike his pick up road linking to impresive
Driving experience is best and mileage will vary 28-30 insane pickup no words to build quality and weight is quite high.Overall its quite better.
Driving experience is full crazy and it is best from another bikes but in the bike colour problem the old colour is the best new colour is ok only
More Customer Reviews of Dominar 400
Dominar 400 Prices Near Delhi
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Specs of Dominar 400 Competitors
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dominar 400
- Bajaj Dominar 400 is great pick. Good looks, healthy performance, competent underpinnings and a host of features. All for just Rs 1.92 lakh. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, nothing eclipses the Dominar 400 in the sub-2 lakh rupee price bracket. The 373.3cc DOHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder motor has its origins in the KTM 390 Duke’s powerplant. Output figures stand unchanged at 40PS and 35Nm even after being upgraded to BS6-compliance, and the engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch. This being the flagship Bajaj product, it’s held together by sturdy underpinnings consisting of a perimeter frame suspended on a 43mm USD fork and preload-adjustable monoshock. The rear swingarm is a stamped unit. Anchorage is provided by a sizable 320mm/230mm disc brake combo assisted by dual-channel ABS.
- At its price point. yes. it's worth the cost.
- In general, the accessories offered are a saree guard, side stand, rearview mirrors, tool kit, etc. For the charges of additional accessories, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your city. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes there is a gear shift indicator. It's in one of the options for main display as well as in the mini display above fuel tank.
- Nope. No gear shift indicator. But you get rpm limiter indicator
- Yes. In the split display
Bajaj Dominar 400 News Updates
The Indian Raj Of British Two-Wheeler Icons26 Jan, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 vs Pulsar P150: Differences Explained23 Nov, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Twinner Trademarked: What Could It Be24 Jan, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Fully-loaded 2021 Bajaj Dominar 400 Unfolded In Images28 Oct, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar 400 Specifications FAQs
Bajaj Dominar 400 is equipped with a 373.3 cc engine.
The Horse power of Bajaj Dominar 400 is 40 PS @ 8800 rpm.
The tyre type of Bajaj Dominar 400 is Tubeless.