Bajaj Dominar 400 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (97)
- Performance (52)
- Comfort (44)
- Features (26)
- Maintenance (21)
- Specifications (18)
- Price (14)
- Mileage (12)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Safety (1)
- Bajaj calls the Dominar 400 a hyper-tourer, hence it isn’t as small and sharp as your average naked streetfighter. It sports a slightly raked-out look and the defining feature is its sharp LED headlight and the muscular fuel tank. The sporty-looking double-barrel exhaust accentuates the overall design. Living up to its tourer aura, this bike features a tall windscreen, knuckle guards, a bash plate, and a small backrest on the rear carrier. Saddle stay is an optional extra.
- Powering the Dominar 400 is a 373.3cc DOHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder motor originating from the KTM 390 Duke’s power plant. Output figures are 40PS and 35Nm,, and the engine is paired to a 6-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch. This flagship Bajaj product, is held together by sturdy underpinnings consisting of a perimeter frame suspended on a 43mm USD fork and preload-adjustable monoshock. The rear swingarm is a stamped unit. Providing stopping prowess are a 320mm front and 230mm rear disc brake with the safety net of dual-channel ABS.
- Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc.), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more information. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Bajaj Dominar 400 is priced from INR 2.24 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- Bajaj Dominar 400 is available in 2 different colours - Charcoal Black and Aurora Green.
- I want to know because my mtorcycle need to refreh the head i want to buy piston kit it is dominar 400 fit to my ktm 390 2014 model need feedback
- Yes, Bajaj Dominar 400 and KTM 390 Duke feature the same 373cc engine.
- Kc sab nla d daw pede piston kit ng dominar sa ktm 390
- Bajaj has brought the Dominar very close to the original CS400 concept that wowed audiences at the 2014 Auto Expo. We honestly believe that this should have been how the Dominar was offered from the start - basically with all the proper equipment and performance to make it a power cruiser. In its current avatar, it makes for a great urban motorcycle, oozing plenty of style and character, as well as packing in the performance and comfort to make occasional touring a breeze. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Yes. worth depends on your comfort and purpose. for its price, it's worth
- Palsar n 160
- Bajaj Dominar 400 is great pick. Good looks, healthy performance, competent underpinnings and a host of features. All for just Rs 1.92 lakh. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, nothing eclipses the Dominar 400 in the sub-2 lakh rupee price bracket. The 373.3cc DOHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder motor has its origins in the KTM 390 Duke’s powerplant. Output figures stand unchanged at 40PS and 35Nm even after being upgraded to BS6-compliance, and the engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch. This being the flagship Bajaj product, it’s held together by sturdy underpinnings consisting of a perimeter frame suspended on a 43mm USD fork and preload-adjustable monoshock. The rear swingarm is a stamped unit. Anchorage is provided by a sizable 320mm/230mm disc brake combo assisted by dual-channel ABS.
- At its price point. yes. it's worth the cost.
- For this, we would request you to contact the nearest authorized dealership. You may click on the given link for dealership details.
- Go to the nearest Bajaj Showroom which has a Demo Dominar bike and ask them. You can also book online through their official website.
- All four bikes are good in their forte. BMW G 310 GS looks just like larger GS cousins, Comfortable upright ergos for touring, Is the lightest ADV in its class. Good looks, healthy performance, competent underpinnings, and a host of features. All for just Rs 1.92 lakh. If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, nothing eclipses the Dominar 400 in the sub-2 lakh rupee price bracket. Whereas, if you're looking for a light, powerful, sharp-handling sportbike that'll help you hone your skills, the KTM RC 390 makes perfect sense. However, the bike's committed riding posture means it's more suited for track than a road. And in that case, you could consider the TVS Apache RR 310 which has been significantly improved post its BS6 update. The Royal Enfield Himalayan was the motorcycle that kick-started the affordable adventure touring genre in India in 2016. Despite the arrival of new rivals, it continues to outshine them as an all-rounder. RE has ironed out the majority of the issues that plagued the first-gen motorcycle, but brakes still remain an Achilles heel. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Long Term Review: Introducing TVS Eurogrip ProTorq Extreme Tyres For KTM 390 Duke..-2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan: Has RE Perfected The Formula?.
Bajaj Dominar 400 User Reviews
Value for their riding trials
Bajaj's Dominar 400 cruiser dazzles with its close-to-home execution and particular plan. With a strong 373cc machine, it offers thrilling power ideal for following cruising. The bike's ergonomics and anticipation are exactly adjusted, icing agreeable long excursion. It flaunts ultramodern elements comparable to Driven lights, computerized instrumentation, and high-level ABS for improved well-being. While the bike gives a beautification experience, its weight could present difficulties during urban drives. By and large, the Dominar 400 takes special care of sport fisherman suckers in chase of an admixture of energy, style, and an incentive for their riding preliminaries.Share
My driving experience is excellent and power is good and mileage is good in this segment service cost near about 1800 1st thank youShare
Looks and efficiency blended
I have 2-year experience for riding this masterpiece bike I appreciate my friend who suggested me to buy dominar 400 it best for long distance tour and have a cool sport bike design which make me feel cool than others. It provides a comfortable and smooth ride specially in hilly areas and near valleys It is an amazing experience. It comes with 6 speed gear box, max power of 8800rpm. it has a 375cc engine display and mileage oof 27kmpl is good also tubeless tyres. I personally recommend this bike to people who want to start touring.Share
grand long- distance passages.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 proudly stands as a motorcycle that redefines conventional sundries of power and rigidity. This machine is driven by a robust373.3 cc machine that offers an unequaled swell of power, promising an exhilarating trip with every twist of the throttle. In the realm of design, the Dominar 400 emanates an assertive and bold presence, showcasing striking aesthetics and a rugged figure that captures the road's attention. Its dynamic performance is nothing short of exceptional, icing impeccable running and stability, whether you are weaving through megacity thoroughfares or embarking on grand long- distance passages.Share
exceeded my expectations
The Bajaj Dominar 400 exceeded my expectations in every aspect. With its 373.3 cc engine, it delivers thrilling power and performance. The bike's muscular design, LED headlamp, and digital console showcase its modernity. The Dominar 400's comfortable ergonomics, strong brakes, and capable suspension offer a composed ride. Whether on long highway stretches or tackling challenging terrain, it impresses with its stability and control. It's a remarkable option for riders who seek a versatile bike that excels in both urban commuting and long-distance touring.Share
value for their riding trials.
Bajaj's Dominar 400 motorcycle captivates with its emotional performance and distinctive design. With a potent 373cc machine, it offers exhilarating power perfect for trace cruising. The bike's ergonomics and suspense are precisely calibrated, icing comfortable long- distance trip. It boasts ultramodern features similar as LED lights, digital instrumentation, and advanced ABS for enhanced safety. While the bike provides a decoration experience, its weight might pose challenges during civic commutes. Overall, the Dominar 400 caters to sportfisherman suckers in hunt of an admixture of energy, style, and value for their riding trials.Share
More Customer Reviews of Dominar 400
Frequently Asked Questions about Bajaj Dominar 400
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. How many gears available in Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What is engine power of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What is the seat height of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. Does Bajaj Dominar 400 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Dominar 400?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Bajaj Dominar 400?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 LakhView All Q&A Dominar 400 vs Himalayan
Rs. 2.13 LakhView All Q&A Dominar 400 vs Perak
Rs. 1.62 LakhView All Q&A Dominar 400 vs RV400
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.72 LakhView All Q&A Dominar 400 vs Apache RR 310
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 3.10 LakhView All Q&A Dominar 400 vs 390 Duke