Bajaj Dominar 400 On Road Price in JalgaonChange City
|Dominar 400 BS6||
||View Finance Offers|
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Jalgaon
Dominar 400 Models On Road Price in Jalgaon
|Dominar 400 Models||On Road Price|
|Dominar 400 BS6||Rs. 2.53 Lakh|
Calculate Bajaj Dominar 400 EMI
Price of Dominar 400 Competitors
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.84 LakhClassic 350 Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Classic 350
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.59 LakhApache RR 310 Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Apache RR 310
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.87 LakhDuke 390 Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Duke 390
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.54 LakhDominar 250 Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Dominar 250
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.10 LakhHimalayan Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Himalayan
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.28 LakhDuke 250 Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Duke 250
BMW G 310 R
Rs. 2.60 LakhG 310 R Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs G 310 R
KTM 390 Adventure
Rs. 3.27 Lakh390 Adventure Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs 390 Adventure
Rs. 2.07 LakhJawa Perak Price in Jalgaon Dominar 400 vs Jawa Perak
Dominar 400 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 450GST Price :- 126Total Price :- 576
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 430GST Price :- 120Total Price :- 550
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 650GST Price :- 182Total Price :- 832
Tail Light SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1299GST Price :- 363Total Price :- 1662
IndicatorsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 650GST Price :- 182Total Price :- 832
5 Offers Available
Bajaj Dominar 400 Loan Offer
* Get ₹500 Voucher
* Free Home Delivery
* Only 1% Processing Fee
Bajaj Bike Dealers in JalgaonChange City
M/s.Pagariya Auto Centre, Nehru Chowk, Station Road Jalgaon, Maharashtra, 425001
Dominar 400 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
- Performance (41)
- Comfort (33)
- Power (27)
- Mileage (26)
- Maintenance (20)
- Price (17)
- Service (16)
- Speed (14)
- Engine (14)
- Experience (10)
- Maintenance Cost (10)
Best 400 cc rocket under 3 lakh budget guys the most powerful bajaj i've ever rode amazing feel, Amazing comfort, Amazing performance
I am using dominar since 3 years.Still i haven't face any such serious issue.Such a great machine.But i'm not satisfaction about one thing, That is high beam light especially in night.
Value for money bike in the segment.Those who prefer least electronics interruption while riding will love this bike.Pillion comfort is ok but not too good.Many people complain about the absence of latest tech on the bike but there are people who like old school type with decent performance like me.To them it is perfect.
It's very comfortable to ride and performance is very good.My bike i have used for tours once or twice and it's been only 11000 kms i have driven in this 4 years.
Most underrated bike available in the country.Bajaj has outdone itself with the dominar 400.If you are looking for that torque pull in a bike that can also go the distance without any hassle, This is the bike for you.With the newer generation coming in, Almost all the issues (mostly related to vibrations and suspension) in my 2018 edition has also been taken care of (with the upside-down forks and a raised handle bar position) along with a considerable bump in power with the dual camshafts, Its even more fun.Only con is that the bike is quiet heavy and bajaj should have worked on making this a lighter machine, Which would have made this into a perfect motorbike for everyday and all kinds of use.
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dominar 400
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- The price for old model (before 2019) is around 184 rupees but the new model the prices are high as the price is 1952 rupees according to 99rpm website The prices are very close to what you get at the service center
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle.
- The price may have been changed in the ex showroom Delhi we will try to resolve the issue
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Available In any near by Bajaj showrooms
- 99 rpm .com
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service center as they have a separate accessories department where you can check the available options. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- It comes with led indicators, led tail lamp and led headlamp, no need of buying aftermarket led
- Yes 1 piece will cost you 500 Inr
Bajaj Dominar 400 News Updates
Dominar 400 To Get More Touring-friendly Than Ever!Oct 13, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
KTM 250 Adventure: Same Price, Other OptionsJul 17, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Spruce Up Your Bajaj Dominar With These Cool New Upcoming AccessoriesJul 7, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar 400: Top 5 Must-have AccessoriesMay 30, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar And Avenger Series Prices HikedApr 11, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar Range Witnesses A Jump In Price, Now Costlier By...Jan 13, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.29 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.59 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.67 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.39 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.08 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.07 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.31 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price FAQs
What is the Bajaj Dominar 400 on-road price Jalgaon?
The on-road price of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon is Rs 2,53,748.
What are the RTO charges for Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon will be Rs 25,388.
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon is Rs. 16,788.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 in Jalgaon is Rs 2,11,572.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Bajaj Dominar 400?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 400 is Rs 82333 and the EMI is 5,471.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :