Aprilia SR 125
Aprilia SR 125 is a scooter available at a price of Rs. 1.22 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 4 colours. The Aprilia SR 125 gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. The Aprilia SR 125 weighs 118 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 6 liters.
Aprilia SR 125 Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Max Power||10.11 PS @ 7300 rpm||No Of Gears||CVT|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Tyre Size||Front :-120/70-14, Rear :- 120/70-14||Wheel Size||Front :-120/70-14, Rear :- 120/70-14||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Drum|
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Aprilia SR 125 Bike Latest Updates
Aprilia has hiked the prices of its scooter range, including the SR 125. Click here to know the June 2022 price list.
Aprilia SR 125 Engine
Aprilia SR 125 Design
Aprilia SR 125 Features
Aprilia SR 125 Competitors
In the market, the SR 125 goes up against the TVS NTorq 125 Race XP and the Suzuki Burgman Street.
Aprilia SR 125 PriceAprilia SR 125 price start at Rs. 1.22 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Aprilia SR 125 is offered in only one variant - STD.
SR 125 Price List (Variants)
SR 125 STD
|Rs. 1.22 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
Aprilia SR 125 User Reviews
4.6Best scoter for look wise
Best scoter for look wise nice deisen best color comfort sit nice handle best riding best off road scoterShare
I love aprilia sr 125 for her pickup speed.It not looks like scooty it is hybrid of bike or scooty.Milege is average 35 to 38 per liter as per your ride.Scooty tyer is 14 inches have never seen before i buy this scooty.Share
All the models of
All the models of aprilia sr look very similar, And it is a bit difficult to differentiate in terms of looks.Though, I find aprilia sr 125 to be more sleek in style.It gives a good ground clearance level.Though the price is more than what aprilia is offering for its scooter.Share
Aprilia sr is the best thing i ever got in scooter's except pick problem it is the good scooter and it has good handling.Over all it is the best scooter except pick up.Share
Aprilia sr 125 is awesome
Aprilia sr 125 is awesome is every way but only the mileage is not great but still a good transport for me.Share
Aprilia is closest to my heart in my garage.Everytime i take her out it makes me grin in the lid.The reason for that is the way it handles, It is fun.The brakes are the best on any scooter and trust me with the right riding skills this is the most rewarding ride.I have done even 400 km rides on it.Only gripe is the seat comfort.I have often heard talks about the stiff suspension but that is where the handling and composure is achieved.Trust me ride it and you will know.Share
mileage is very good : 45 to 47 Km/ltrSuspension is very stiff like Cycle, on rural area very bad. this scooter is only suitable for highway and flate Road.Seating position is very good but lack of legspace and under seat can't occupied premium half face helmet.Only analogue instrument instead of such premium price not providing any other features.Ridding performance on flate road is only plus point to buy.Share
the aprilia 125 is so stylish and glamorous on the roads. it shines wherever you go and park it and people won't take their eyes off from this scooty. the only problem that I am facing is just it takes some time to start if we take it for the first time on the day. All other features are perfectShare
Ride and handling is the best compare to entire scooters in india can't match till date aprilia scooters is the best in all aspects high speed stability braking is excellent looks are awesome it's a combo of bike and scooterShare
More Customer Reviews of SR 125
Bikes Similar to SR 125
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 93,000SR 125 vs Burgman Street
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 84,386SR 125 vs NTORQ 125
Vespa VXL 125
Rs. 1.30 LakhSR 125 vs VXL 125
Aprilia SR 125 Images
- 6 more
Aprilia SR 125 Colours
Compare SR 125 with Alternatives
|Aprilia SR 125||Suzuki Burgman Street
View June Offers
|TVS NTORQ 125
View June Offers
|Vespa VXL 125
View June Offers
|Rs.1.22 Lakh onwards||Rs. 93,000 onwards||Rs. 84,386 onwards||Rs. 1.30 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 40 reviews||4.4 416 reviews||4.1 1125 reviews||3.9 45 reviews|
|- CC||124 CC||124 CC||- CC|
Aprilia SR 125 Videos
12 Mar, 201844576 views
Launched at Auto Expo 2018, the Aprilia SR125 is the latest scooter from the... read more
8 Feb, 2018179520 views
Aprilia has launched the SR 125 at the #AutoExpo2018. Also displayed were two... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SR 125
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- The height of the Aprilia SR 125 is 1261 mm.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center as they able to assist you better. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- I'll suggest you NTORQ. As because Aprilia SR125 has got less legroom. So I'm case you collide with any other vehicle your leg might get severely injured
- Aprilia have down point the body is single b**e and no safety lack of service centres showrooms and a height cost othervise it is a racing beast
- Both are similar. Quite durable, both of them. In case of Ntorq, you get much more practicality, space and comfort. That's all.
- -- mostly it is done to reduce the cost. disc brakes r more powerful then drum brakes. but due to cost , the back side is not provided n is mostly drum brake.-- also the front tire has more stopping power then the rear tire. that y bikes with disc on both tires have bigger disc in front and smaller one at the rear.
- Simple experiment try, Take long stick push it towards front it is hard, if you try to pull form behind its easy.The same in case all vehicles braking effects of front wheels better so powerful braking systems like disc used whereas drum brakes enough for back wheels to avoid unnecessary skid.
- Brake will not stop at the time when requried at accident but disc brake help to take faster brake
- If the service is in the authorized service center then its maintenance will be resonable or else it is too much.
- Nopearound 350rs per serving4 servicing per year
Aprilia SR 125 Bike News Updates
Aprilia SR 125 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Aprilia SR 125 is 1.22 Lakh. Check On Road Price of SR 125. .
No, ABS feature is not available in Aprilia SR 125. View full specification of SR 125.
Aprilia SR 125 Price starts at Rs. 1.22 Lakh which is Rs. 38,489 costlier than base model of TVS NTORQ 125 priced at Rs. 84,386. Compare Aprilia SR 125 vs TVS NTORQ 125 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Aprilia SR 125 in Delhi is Rs. 3,540 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Aprilia SR 125 is available in 4 colour : Silver, Red, Grey and Blue. View colour images of SR 125.
The maximum speed of Aprilia SR 125 is 90 kmph
The kerb weight of Aprilia SR 125 is 118 Kg.