Aprilia SXR 160 Specifications
|Max Power||11.09 PS @ 7200 rpm||Fuel Capacity||7 Liters||Top Speed||93 kmph|
|No Of Gears||CVT||Tyre Type||Tubeless||Kerb Weight||129 Kg|
|Max Torque||12.13 Nm @ 5400 rpm|
Aprilia SXR 160 Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Aprilia SXR 160 Bike Latest Updates
Aprilia SXR 160 Engine
Aprilia SXR 160 Design
Key Features of Aprilia SXR 160
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Aprilia SXR 160 PriceThe price of Aprilia SXR 160 starts at Rs. 1.33 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.43 Lakh. Aprilia SXR 160 is offered in 2 variants - 125 and the top variant SXR 160 STD which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.43 Lakh.
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Aprilia SXR 160 User Reviews
Contemporary driving experience
Cruising through the cosmopolitan streets of Delhi on the Aprilia SXR 160 has been a modern journey. The sleek design turned heads near India Gate, and the comfortable ride was appreciated during drives to Connaught Place. The smooth ride on the Delhi-Noida Expressway was impressive, and the practical features aligned perfectly with the city's needs. Whether it's city commutes or enjoying the city's landmarks, the Aprilia SXR 160 offers a harmonious blend of convenience and style for Delhiites who seek a contemporary driving experience.Share
a corroboration to invention
Aprilia SXR 160 Casting a corroboration to invention, the Aprilia SR 160 stands as an unequaled phenomenon within the demesne of scooters. Its redoubtable 160cc machine conceals bottomless authority, bestowing a distinct bite. A emulsion of fineness and ferocity, the project captivates, while its nimble running redefines civic transportation. The emulsion of telescopic frontal spoons and monoshock hinder suspense guarantees a flawless trip. Stealthily introducing innovative rudiments, this scooter is a symphony of aesthetics, energy, and intoxication, consummately reshaping usual morals to supplicate an unequaled hassle with two whellered exhilaration.Share
balance between performance and comfort
The Aprilia SXR 160 is a fantastic scooter that delivers a thrilling riding experience. Its powerful 160cc motor provides ample punch, making city and highway rides enjoyable. The scooter's futuristic design turns heads, with a spacious and comfortable seating arrangement. The ride quality is impressive, with good suspension that absorbs bumps well. The SXR 160's braking is strong, ensuring safety. However, the fuel efficiency is low . If you're looking for a sporty and stylish scooter with a decent balance between performance and comfort, the Aprilia SXR 160 is better choice .Share
Ride is comfortable
Hello, recently tried out the Aprilia SXR 160, and here's my take. The maxi-scooter design is captivating, and the ride is comfortable. The engine's power is good, but better fuel efficiency would be appreciated. Riding is smooth, and the scooter offers stability. Safety features are decent, but adding more advanced tech would be a plus. The Aprilia SXR 160 is a stylish choice, but improving fuel efficiency and adding advanced safety features would make it even more attractive.Share
Every trip is entertaining
I own an Aprilia SXR 160 with a friend, and we really like riding it to work every day! Every trip is entertaining and fun because to the scooter's performance and stylish appearance. The SXR 160 never lets us down, whether we're travelling to college or just touring the city. It certainly stands out on the road because to its fashionable appearance. The presence of front disc brakes and rear drum brakes provides dependable braking control for increased safety. It seems light to handle and manoeuvre at 129 kg. It's appropriate for our regular journeys with a gasoline tank size of 7 gallons. The Aprilia SXR 160 is an excellent scooter all around that makes our travels interesting and fun.Share
3.0I've been riding an Aprilia
I've been riding an aprilia sxr 160 for two years now, And clocked 20k kilometers.This is my honest take on the so-called maaxi scooter from the italian manufacturer.The vehicle is an instant head-turner for its unique style.I personally don't like the whole package but loves the look from the front, Especially the glowing head.Positivs first: it has amazing ride comfort, Beautifulstance, Economical if you drive under 40.Cons: they don't sell a lot of this model, So it's incredibly difficult to find parts.The after sales service is pathetic; i changed the service stations (in kerala) three times because technicians are careless, Clueless, Unresponsive, And unethical.One service center broke my bike's visor replacement of which is non existant.The key loose issue is prevalent across all aprilia vehicles.It could cause your vehicle stop abruptly during ride, Super dangerous.Batteries died like after 8 months, After i didn't able to ride the bike for like 4 days straight.The seat storage buckle is easily gets damaged and you cannot close the lid because the seat is designed to drag you to the tip.Fuel meter is ridiculous, It never shows the exact fuel.Sometimes you start riding and it shows 3 bars and 1 kilometers in, It goes back to low fuel.So you need to make a lot of calculations to get the fuel right.The pass light button is bit hard to use and sometimes malfunctions.And the fuel economy is terrible, Probably under 30 kmpl if you drive over 48kms if you're going to buy this vehicle, I'd suggest going through this checklist1.Check all the service stations ratings on google maps.If the ratings is below 4, Please bear in mind, You're going tonhabe a pathetic aftersales service.2.Parts are not easily available.To an extent it's not available at all.So, If you are buying this to daily commute that results in the vehicle with wear and tear, Don't buy.3.Be prepared for the loose keyset.The vehicle will stop, Won't self start, Would stop all in a sudden putting you in real danger.4.This is not economical at all.Expect frequent visits to petrol stations.Share
Aprilia SXR is a feature-packed
Aprilia sxr is a feature-packed wonder that well outperforms expectations.This scooter is loaded with innovative technologies that improve both performance and convenience.Aprilia sxr has a strong engine that provides outstanding acceleration and peak speed, Making it ideal for city commuting as well as extended journeys.The modern digital instrument cluster on the scooter delivers clear and comprehensive information such as speed, Fuel level, And trip statistics.Led illumination, Smartphone connectivity, And abundant storage space are among the other features that enhance sxr's practicality and functionality.Aprilia sxr is an excellent choice if you're seeking for a scooter with a wide range of features.Share
Bought in April 2021. Covered ~5k km as of 21 Feb 2022. A bigger than average-sized scooter is good for taller people. Changed fuel injection system under warranty just after 2.5k km. Extremely unreliable and issues with quality control - ABS is temperamental and only works when it wants to, Squeaky suspension noise, Plastic panel misalignment, Indicator button malfunction. Service centre folks are either clueless or just lazy. Overall, a pretty bad experience. Honestly, It's an amazing scooter to ride when everything works as it should.Share
More Customer Reviews of SXR 160
Bikes Similar to SXR 160
Aprilia SXR 160 Images
- 6 more
Aprilia SXR 160 Colours
Compare SXR 160 with Alternatives
SXR 160All Comparisons
|Rs.1.33 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.39 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.55 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.44 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 35 reviews||4.0 237 reviews||4.1 372 reviews||4.3 168 reviews||4.2 317 reviews|
|-||Mid Drive IPM||BLDC||155 CC||PMSM|
Aprilia SXR 160 Videos
6 Feb, 20228496 views
Performance scooters are well and truly here. So, we wanted to find out just... read more
23 Dec, 202032392 views
- Aprilia SXR 160 launch price is Rs 1.26 lakh - Aprilia SXR 160 review is now... read more
8 Feb, 202014979 views
- Aprilia SXR 160 price in India is expected to be about Rs 10,000-15,000 more... read more
6 Feb, 20203603 views
- Aprilia SXR160 is based on the new SR160 - It gets a fully digital... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SXR 160
- Aprilia SXR 160 is available in 4 different colors - Black, White, Red, and Blue. Every color has its own uniqueness and choosing a color totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the color to be purchased.
- Yes, the Aprilia SXR 160 features USB charging port.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Aprilia as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- I also have same issue after removing key my front and back lights are on ABS is on
- Selecting the right scooter would depend on several factors such as your budget preference, features required, cabin space, engine options, brand preference, etc. If you’re in the market for a sporty, premium, and ‘hatke’ scooter, the SXR 160 could be the one to pick. However, it is one of the most expensive scooters on sale, and given its performance and features and we don’t think it justifies the premium pricing. If you’re in the market for a maxi-style scooter, our suggestion will be to opt for the Suzuki Burgman Street as it offers more space, comfort, and fuel efficiency while being significantly more affordable. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The AHO (All-time/Automatic Headlamp On) is a mandatory safety feature that came into effect in April 2017 and was initiated by the Ministry of Road and Transportation. The law states that when a motorcycle/scooter is turned on, the headlamps will be switched on simultaneously. Moreover, it is not recommended to remove the AHO feature from your vehicle.
- NO. SXR 160 is equipped with DRL so the main headlamp will not be used as AHO
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service centre of Aprilia. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centres.
- No idea.its coming complimentary with scooty
Aprilia SXR 160 Bike News Updates
Aprilia SXR 160 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Aprilia SXR 160 is 1.43 Lakh. Check On Road Price of SXR 160. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Aprilia SXR 160. View full specification of SXR 160.
Aprilia SXR 160 Price starts at Rs. 1.43 Lakh which is Rs. 17,468 costlier than base model of Ather 450X priced at Rs. 1.25 Lakh. Compare Aprilia SXR 160 vs Ather 450X on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Aprilia SXR 160 in Delhi is Rs. 3,833 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Aprilia SXR 160 is available in 4 colours : White, Red, Blue and Black. View colour images of SXR 160.
The maximum speed of Aprilia SXR 160 is 93 kmph
The kerb weight of Aprilia SXR 160 is 129 Kg.