Suzuki Access 125 BS4 User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Ramashesha S
Ramashesha S 5.0 7 Jan 2020

Access 125 is the best in it's scooter segment with respect of reliability, cost, performance, pickup and mileage. It's giving me 45 k.m./ltr of petrol and yet to go for first service. Light weight, easy to handle, bike like pickup.. all are excellent. Mine is BS 4 edition with disk brake. However, I had incorporated some changes/additions in my Suzuki Access 125 to get more utility from the vehicle. Though the following actions of mine may void the warranty on my vehicle, I'm not bothered about it.1. Changing of headlight bulb:-Got changed my stock hologen bulb - A.C. 35w with 42w LED Bulb (D.C.) - cost Rs.600/- with slight wiring. Now my vehicle headlight gives me almost 5 times more light then stock bulb.2. Installation of Headlight on/off switch:-There is a provision provided to fix a switch in the right hand side (near throttle) of the Suzuki Access 125. I got fixed Honda Activa headlight on-off switch (cost Rs. 60/-) with slight wiring. Now as soon as I start my vehicle, the front parking lights glow (at headlight off position) thus complying with BS 4 standards. And I can switch on & off my vehicle headlight at my wish.3. Replacing stock parking and indicator bulbs with LED Bulbs:-I had replaced these bulbs with LED Bulbs at a cost of Rs.180/- without any wiring work. A flasher (Rs.70/-) has been fixed along with a buzzer (Rs.30/-). However, back side break light remains A.C. stock bulb only.4. Replacing stock city-cum-highway light switch with Pass switch:-A TVS Jupiter Pass switch is replaced (cost Rs. 98/-) against stock city-cum-highway light switch which perfectly fitted. This will work for all 3 functions i.e. city light, highway light and pass light. Slight wiring is done.5. Fixing of Engine off/kill switch:-This needs careful electrical skill for wiring. An "Anupam" brand on-off switch (cost Rs.35/-) has been installed just above the headlight on-off switch. Now without touching my vehicle key, I can switch off the running vehicle with gentle press of my thumb.6. Replacing stock single horn with double horn:-Replaced with Minda double horn (high & low) at Rs.325/- with cut out (Rs.120/-) by slight wiring work.7. Got fixed mobile Charger-cum-holder at Rs.500/- to my left mirror.The total labour paid for electrical work is 1k.I just purchased and yet to know the mileage of the vehicle. But I'm totally satisfied with the top class performance of engine and above additions.

Wasim Shaikh
Wasim Shaikh 4.2 13 Mar 2020

I purchased in April-2016 and now almost 4 Years & 35,000 KM have been completed of my Suzuki Access 125. I have done all the services in Company Service Station only and Yearly Service Cost is around 2500/- with all spares and oil charges. In this 4 years only major maintenance cost I faced for New rear Tyre and Battery which is quite normal things in vehicles. The only problem is that mileage of my Access is drastically getting down day by day and by today mileage dropped to around 32 KMPL which is economically not good. If service station will not help to improve the mileage then I think for long run this will become useless and I have to purchase a new Vehicle. Also sound of engine is become more aggressive and smoothness is almost finished. Although quality of Body parts & Performance of engine remains excellent and I never faced any break down in this 4 years. If you planning to use this vehicle for 5 years then this is good option for you. For daily use this scooter is more comfortable then its competitors.

Pranav Rawat
Pranav Rawat 5.0 20 Jul 2019

The suzuki access 125 is the most practical scooter in the entire scooter segment with the best mix of performance, comfort and practicality.Like every Indian individual I also bought an Activa , the 125 cc one which within the frst week started showing its true colour .. it started rattling the mileage was low and the performance was just a bit better than 110cc activa ... then I bought the access 125 and was really happy with it .. the throttle response was crisp and it takes of the line quicker than many 150cc premium commuters and has also got a decent top speed of about 95kmph and will do 100kmph on the speedometer. Im a keen rider and ride at higher speeds most of the time ane the scooter remains stable even at its top speed and feels stress free while achieving it ... with my kind of riding I manage to extract a mileage of 52 to 55 kmpl whereas if you ride like a normal person it will stretch to about 58 to 60kmpl which is a lot better than the Activa 125 which to date returns a mileage of just 38 to 45 kmpl and doesnt even go over 85kmph . The longer seat and bigger underseat storage is the icing on the cake . I have till date clocked 17000kms on my Access 125 and its still going smooth and strong .😃

FLC Viper
FLC Viper 5.0 9 Oct 2020

Access 125 is best in any road from my experience,like I own many other scooter and when I ride access,it's just give comfortable and for a fast rider like me,the handle bar is like holding an R1 steering,and mileage is the best one for me like I ride it everyday and even the petrol metre say it is empty,I still can go around in my city 2/3 times,also I even catch up with speed 150cc bikers and sometimes I win🏆💪,also maintenance is cheaper than I think,most of all,when I ride at bad road,it feels like sitting on a comfortable car😊if you read this I recommend you to buy it and check it out

Shaik Baji
Shaik Baji 1.4 20 Feb 2020

This bikes having manufacturing problems. In 45 days of purchasing I kept my bike in service center for 15dsys. Thier service is too bad even from Suzuki side. My bike have back wheel problem this guys not tring to slove permanently. I really not recommend this Suzuki bikes because if have any problem they have attend and try to slove our problem but thier service is favour to thier dealers. To connect Suzuki customer care we have to wait more than 7mins and thier will take three days of time to know your problem and attend us. Really too bad service and this bikes having manufacturing problems

Anup Chakravorty
Anup Chakrav.. 4.6 20 Oct 2020

Definitely superior to the more popular activa (which was my previous possession of approx 1.5 lac km). Built quality, Accessories, Engine & performance is far better than all other scooters. Available power is reliable for millennium city riding with a mix of jams & expressways. I am driving this for the last 51 years, And being able to zoom on Noida expressway at greater than 90 kmph with my 100 kg son sitting pillion along with luggage. Would love to see an upgraded version with disk, Charger & GPS.

Suraj Dey
Suraj Dey 5.0 26 Sep 2020

I am really satisfied with my scooty. My 3 rd servicing was done few days back. There is no such maintenance cost . I mainly use my scooty to go to my office which is 6km from my room. I go to my home every week which is around 70 km one side. I have travelled 7000 km in around 10 months with this scooty. I have clocked 90kmph speed after 70-75 you kind of loose a bit control. Its giving mileage of 50 km. So its ticking every box in my view.

Devendra Sharma
Devendra Sharma 3.0 8 Aug 2020

सुजुकी की सीलिंग शॉट प्लस मार्च 2011 का मॉडल है । एक हाथ से चली गाड़ी है । अच्छी परफॉर्मेंस है । ऑरेन्ज रंग की पेट्रोल टंकी है । आरामदायक गाड़ी है ।

ACSM Sameer
ACSM Sameer 5.0 21 Feb 2019

Best scooter.I am the person who think a lot of bikes.. search many sites and read expert reviews.long term review. and then compared to my needs. and then finally I write all my needs and see is there any one bike(scooter) mach to daily needs. Access 125 is mach for my daily requirements. like my requirements is luggage carrying capacity, painless Riding, breaking is Nice another if me and my wife is sit on the bike if I want to over take bus or truck or any other vehicle the access give me confidence to over take that vehicle, that sudden push is required. that"s why I chose Access 125.and main wise it"s only cost me around 220 to 280 for 4th servicing..

Adrian Joshua
Adrian Joshua 3.8 21 Sep 2018

I’ve bought the special edition matte black version and it is definitely an eye catcherWould have been better with LED lights though. It’s really not very comfortable and rides may become strenuous after a while of commuting.Performance is alright, doesn’t have a zoom factor and this is what ultimately made me buy a motorcycle, for me, it doesn’t really inspire you to go on rides more than 3 kilometers. I find it slow and unassurring beyond 70km/hr. Buy it if you want to save up on petrol and and want convenience to be a determining factor.Don’t buy it if you’re looking for the thrill of a ride, it’s not fast.

5 Offers Available

Suzuki Access 125 BS4 Expert Reviews

Honda Activa 125 vs Suzuki Access 125: Comparison Review

We pit Honda Activa 125 against the proven Suzuki Access to find out which one rules the roost

May 14, 2014