Maruti S-Presso User Reviews

• Safety

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Sanjeev Chakraborty
Sanjeev Chak.. 4.3 20 Jan 2020

I bought S Presso Vxi (O) on 16.01.2020 from Prem sona Motors, Karke Road, Ranchi. To my astonishment I discovered later on that when you imply back gear, the lights provided in the tail light only has a provision of bulb on the left back side, while there is no provision of bulb on the right back side. When enquired about the same, the representative told me that the vehicle has provision of only one bulb on left back ride when you back your car. The logic is not explained.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Selva Ganesh
Selva Ganesh 4.7 19 Jan 2020

I bought s presso vxi plus last month....at that time I don't know to drive any car. But, this will help me to drive easily and quickly...due to front pallet view......and also there is no vibration and over sound from engine and surrounding......air conditioner is superb....car front look is superb...side and rear just ok .......boot space superb.....overall this car is perfect choice for city ride and rural roads......

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Sansar24 TV
Sansar24 TV 3.7 5 Oct 2019

मारुति सुज़ुकी इस कार को थोड़ा और बेहत्तर बना सकती थी,जो शायद नही हो पाया। फिर भी ठीक है,थोड़ी महँगी होने के साथ।

Manikanta SV
Manikanta SV 2.3 19 Jan 2020

I bought top end vxi plus, from day two I am experiencing lot of noise from engine side, I am not feeling the vehicle is petrol engine. In order to avoid noise, we need to drive vehicle with music ON. Also interior quality is poor.

PalaniKumar Obla
PalaniKumar .. 5.0 16 Nov 2019

I just booked S-Presso car.. before that I did test drive. it was a amazing driving experience.. very comfortable for me and my family. I given 5 rating for this car. Good Work Maruti Suzuki

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Kishan Khoth
Kishan Khoth 4.7 23 Nov 2019

1. convert door locks new handling type 2. Give Dolby sound in the car in 3 or 5 speakers3. Back side glass convert to new lines type

Alka Vats
Alka Vats 5.0 21 Dec 2019

I just wish that they had also added a rear view camera.This would have been great.A rear wiper would also have been helpful.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
SibaSankar Padhi
SibaSankar P.. 4.3 8 Nov 2019

it has been 3 weeks only I bought this car. will be able to rate more accurately after couple of months.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute