Maruti S-Presso User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Sanjeev Chakraborty
Sanjeev Chak.. 4.3 20 Jan 2020

I bought S Presso Vxi (O) on 16.01.2020 from Prem sona Motors, Karke Road, Ranchi. To my astonishment I discovered later on that when you imply back gear, the lights provided in the tail light only has a provision of bulb on the left back side, while there is no provision of bulb on the right back side. When enquired about the same, the representative told me that the vehicle has provision of only one bulb on left back ride when you back your car. The logic is not explained.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
Selva Ganesh
Selva Ganesh 4.7 19 Jan 2020

I bought s presso vxi plus last month....at that time I don't know to drive any car. But, this will help me to drive easily and quickly...due to front pallet view......and also there is no vibration and over sound from engine and surrounding......air conditioner is superb....car front look is superb...side and rear just ok .......boot space superb.....overall this car is perfect choice for city ride and rural roads......

NAVEEN P
NAVEEN P 2.3 14 Apr 2020

looking like suv but outer look is not that much good and back seating also some what difficult especially in long drives it is good in city traffic perfectly suit for tall persons mileage also gives around 16-17 per liter but price is high,on this criteria people are not ready to buy

Sansar24 TV
Sansar24 TV 3.7 5 Oct 2019

मारुति सुज़ुकी इस कार को थोड़ा और बेहत्तर बना सकती थी,जो शायद नही हो पाया। फिर भी ठीक है,थोड़ी महँगी होने के साथ।

Shashank Singh
Shashank Singh 4.3 20 Mar 2020

this is my favourite car in my collection. this is the cheapest and best mileage car under 5 lakhs. it has a touch screen and airbags. only one issue is that it has only front power window. except this it is the best car for those who are in low budget.

Manikanta SV
Manikanta SV 2.3 19 Jan 2020

I bought top end vxi plus, from day two I am experiencing lot of noise from engine side, I am not feeling the vehicle is petrol engine. In order to avoid noise, we need to drive vehicle with music ON. Also interior quality is poor.

Srinath Reddy
Srinath Reddy 5.0 7 Mar 2020

I purchased this car 3 months ago, experience is good and top speed is 145kmph on highway, I have taken long trips to travel my native place. But mileage is little problem it is give 15-16 kmph on A/c Driving.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
PalaniKumar Obla
PalaniKumar .. 5.0 16 Nov 2019

I just booked S-Presso car.. before that I did test drive. it was a amazing driving experience.. very comfortable for me and my family. I given 5 rating for this car. Good Work Maruti Suzuki

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Ashok Agarwal
Ashok Agarwal 5.0 2 Mar 2020

the car has bold design has good figured like door open at 90degree has haarman infotainment system has active(commanding )driver seating and may more

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
H
H 4.3 28 May 2020

Good mileage , Commanding position Low mainainence , Great A/C coolingAvg. Stability & odd design.But benefits more ...At entry level car , the best under 5 lakh.Above 5 lakh (on road )consider others 👍

5 Offers Available