Honda CB Shine Reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

User Reviews of CB Shine
  • All (392)
  • Daily Commute (348)
  • Occasional Commute (53)
  • Tours (43)
  • Leisure Rides (35)
Vishnu Pada
Vishnu Pada 3.8 28 Jul 2019

Actually I am not happy with service they are given every time whenever I leave it for services they have do some mistake when I go to complain about it their answer is sorry next time we will do our best today it is more than expected vehicles came for service I 2 neglected that one because they are doing like this it may be the reason because it"s a free service then and I give it for first paid service they were continuing the negligence in service, sometimes I have a doubt that did they even change the engine oil or not everything is ok about the bike it would be better if you take care of Service Centre 2. I wished to give my vehicle for service in a company owned service centre is there any options like that otherwise it's better to leave my vehicle for service outside

Rajan Bohade
Rajan Bohade 1.8 22 Apr 2019

Request to you, please accept my apology for grammatical mistakes. (sharing with you the experience of 2 years with Honda shine) My height is 5.11", i have purchased this bike (Honda CB Shine) for daily commuting (60 kms / day), but i believe this bike is not suitable for tall riders. Ride quality is very poor, shock absorbents are not able to manage even pot holes and gaps between paver block and road. Jerks are not at all absorbed and managed, sometimes you feel there is metal rod instead of suspensions. It may be an unique experience, but when bike exceeds 50kmph, there are micro vibration in tremendous level on handle bar and foot pecks, which leads to head and neck pain. The bike is good for those who ride it at 40kmph and short in height.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Dr
Dr 3.8 27 Aug 2019

I have purchased the bike only considering the sitting and riding comfort. Mileage is normal 50-52 km/lt. Long and city riding never exert pressure on body. Engine sound is very low compare with other brand. Only problem is any disturbing parts is not repairable, only you have to change.

Soumyaranjan Nanda
Soumyaranjan.. 4.6 26 Jun 2019

the engine is super smooth for a reasonable speed. when you rave it hard , you get vibration, but being a 125 cc engine, we can"t expect more. For city commute, I don"t think one can have a better option. Maneauvering in city is so easy, riding position is great, won"t make you feel tired even after long rides.I have done 400km in one stretch and I found it good.Maintenance cost is low. I got mileage between 50-60km/lit. It"s definitely not for some one rave hardy, but it"s superb for city commuting and short rides.

Purvang Lehroo
Purvang Lehroo 3.4 28 Jun 2019

I have been using my cb shine for a year now, the following are the features which I have come across. Comfort- 4/5, Mileage- 55kmpl, Styling- 3/5, vibration- 4/5. After I cross 80kmphr, What I can firmly say is that there has to be some manufacturing defect with the gear pattern because even when I have reached the maximum gear (i.e 4th)the bike still guesses to have an additional gear because still does not run smoothly which leads to vibration. Ignoring this, I drive 60kms everyday and I can drive easily.

Neeraj Jaiswal
Neeraj Jaiswal 4.6 17 Jan 2019

This bike is incredible with it"s pick up and ride quality at this price it just amazing I never thought that this bike have 125cc engine because it"s engine perform like 150cc engine bike so it just amazing, but there is one thought is a little bit disappointing for me that this bike doesn"t have 5th gear and while riding this bike I can feel that this bike need a 5th gear and this bike demanding for 5th gear by the way under 70k this bike gives me a value for money performance

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
SSINDUSTRY
SSINDUSTRY 4.6 11 Sep 2019

This is a best vehicle having- long term , daily commute , a good mileage , very light , easy handling , nice turning radius , but it gets 4.6 because it vibrates after 60-65 and plastic used is also not of good quality compared to the Shine SP

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Anupras Babar
Anupras Babar 3.0 29 Aug 2019

सीबी शाईन गाडी चांगली आहे. मायलेज ही भरपूर आहे आरामदायी वाटते । पण मेंटन्स खर्च खूप होत आहे

M N
M N 4.0 24 Jul 2018

CB Shine bike is one of the best bikes in 125cc segment,but gear box is fully disturbed,while shifting neutral to first gear it is not functioned/shifted.in top gear engine gives loud sound and no movement.in 4th gear it is very smooth and gives full speed.gear s gives us full of problems,some times gears are rigid not flexible when these problems are cleared the bike will super.

Prabhulal Sharma