Honda Dio On Road Price in Mira Road
Dio Models On Road Price in Mira Road
|Dio Models||On Road Price|
|Dio STD||Rs. 91,359|
|Dio DLX||Rs. 95,202|
|Dio Sports STD||Rs. 80,370|
|Dio Sports DLX||Rs. 86,428|
Honda Dio Price in Mira RoadRs. 80,370 - 95,202
||View December Offers|
||View December Offers|
|Dio Sports STD||
||View December Offers|
|Dio Sports DLX||
||View December Offers|
Honda Bike Dealers in Mira RoadChange City
Sai Point Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Shop No 4-6,Hariyas Dream Park,Hatkesh,Mira Bhayander Road,Near Dmart , East, Mira road, Maharashtra, 401107
Honda Dio User Reviews
- Mileage (65)
- Comfort (40)
- Looks (28)
- Performance (21)
- Engine (19)
- Service (17)
- Pickup (16)
- Experience (16)
- Maintenance (13)
- Power (13)
- Speed (12)
4.6Honda Dio sports standard
Honda dio sports standard scooter is amazing in appearance and good in acceleration.Minor cosmetic changes as comparted to its other variants.Excellent for commuting within city limits and uses the same engine as activa.Standard variant, In my opinion, Is better than dlx variant if we consider the future maintenance also in consideration.Steel wheels are far stronger than alloy wheels on any given day and repair costs also far less to fix steel wheels or analog speedometer.Even halogen lights in dio is better then led lights as it travels farther and useful in rain too.
Driving experience is good upto 35 kmph it glide like butter, After that it vibrate a bit 1 thing i what to clear, Please think twice to buy dio against activa because although it's a honda product.But build quality is not that much good, Panel gaps are visible before 1st service.Let talk about the mileage - it's 45-50 kmpl depends on the riding scenario.It's not that much impressive because activa gives 50 kmpl at any cost.Service network is good, But my expirence with service is not good because the service person not have any expirence.
Nice scooter it the
Nice scooter it the scooter is great! it's really easy to ride and is really fun.I love how it's so easy to maneuver and how it's really lightweight.It's also really affordable which is awesome.The only downside is that it doesn't go very fast but other than that.
It's build quality is very good and and styling and stickers are also best i am using this vehicle for long drives and daily use.
5.0The bike is Excellent in performance
The bike is to comfortable and the mileage is very good on the highway and city area also the engine is powerfull and gives a good performance as well as the pickup is too good i loved it and the body shape is sporty and attractive always attract people i love the dio bs vi of honda thank you honda for giving india such a good vehicle
More Customer Reviews of Dio
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 79,999S1 Price in Mira Road Dio vs S1
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 67,190Optima Price in Mira Road Dio vs Optima
Ampere Magnus EX
Rs. 71,999Magnus EX Price in Mira Road Dio vs Magnus EX
Rs. 79,277PraisePro Price in Mira Road Dio vs PraisePro
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 79,990NYX Price in Mira Road Dio vs NYX
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dio
- Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc.), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more information. If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- Our No Cost EMI plan allows you to shop with us without paying any processing fees. This is in an effort to make high-end products more accessible to everyone. You can shop online with us without breaking the bank for select mobiles, laptops and large and small appliances as well as furniture, electronics, and watches. You may be eligible for an EMI if you have been looking at a product for a while. You should take a look at it immediately! These terms and conditions are subject to change. #emi service in nepal #laptop emi service in nepal #mobile emi service in nepal #how to buy phone on emi in nepalinstallment mobile in nepal, kistabandi mobile, kistabandi nepal, tv on emi in nepal, emi nepal, mi mobile in emi in nepal
- I m Getting down pyamnt for 35 thousand. how got monthy insltmnt
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I want access 125 for exchange Dio bike
- Exchange dio bs6
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Please check with your dealer. If you are eligible you can get in touch with the finance company or bank to get more details.
- Visit your nearest showroom
- Honda Dio is priced in the range of Rs. 69,073 - 74,969 (ex-showroom, Thiruvananthapuram). You may click on the given link for an estimated on-road price and select your city accordingly.
- Approximately ₹85000
- What is the price of Dio 5g now? Is there available of Registration in the Shop?
- DIo DLS price will be around 83000 to 85000.
- Last year it was 85000 approx
3 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Calculate Honda Dio EMI
Dio Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 635GST Price :- 177Total Price :- 812
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 157GST Price :- 43Total Price :- 200
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 382GST Price :- 106Total Price :- 488
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 600GST Price :- 168Total Price :- 768
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
Honda Dio News Updates
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Ather 450X Price
Rs. 1.35 Lakh
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.60 Lakh
Honda Dio Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Suzuki Burgman Street Price
Honda Dio Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Dio in Mira Road is Rs 80,370.
The top variant of Honda Dio is Sports DLX and the on-road price is Rs 95,202.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Dio in Mira Road will be Rs 14,516.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Dio in Mira Road is Rs. 6,296.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Dio in Mira Road is Rs 70,547.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Dio is Rs 32849 and the EMI is 2,032.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less