Honda Dio On Road Price in Badlapur
Dio Models On Road Price in Badlapur
|Dio Models||On Road Price|
|Dio STD||Rs. 77,496|
|Dio DLX||Rs. 80,770|
|Dio Sports STD||Rs. 85,999|
|Dio Sports DLX||Rs. 91,656|
Honda Dio Price in BadlapurRs. 77,496 - 91,656
||View September Offers|
||View September Offers|
|Dio Sports STD||
||View September Offers|
|Dio Sports DLX||
||View September Offers|
Honda Bike Dealers in BadlapurChange City
Honda Dio User Reviews
- Mileage (48)
- Comfort (36)
- Looks (18)
- Performance (17)
- Service (16)
- Pickup (14)
- Engine (14)
- Experience (13)
- Maintenance (12)
- Power (11)
- Speed (9)
Riding experience is nice but the suspension is a little problem and the handling slightly moves towards the two direction when we increase the speed to 75km/h.Now it is giving low mileage🙁.
Driving experience is good but it is little bit uncomfortable for me.Milage is good 40-50kmpl.But i hate the tire and combine breaking.
It is my 4th bike, Bought my honda dio on jul-2017 running 40, 000 km plus.It's giving decent mileage in city riding, Easy to be handling in city traffics.Honda sales after service is good in bangalore.Only thing is brake system is not long durable because both wheels has drum type.Other that this it has all plus points only like comfort, Powerful engine 110cc, Good resale market.I won't sale it because i attached to this.
Good scooter, It has two wheels with two breaks both on front and back, Both are drum breaks.
Scooter build quality is
Scooter build quality is above average.Overall best for speed and mileage with a better boot space and large storage capacity.
More Customer Reviews of Dio
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 62,190Optima Price in Badlapur Dio vs Optima
Rs. 76,848PraisePro Price in Badlapur Dio vs PraisePro
Rs. 71,999Magnus Price in Badlapur Dio vs Magnus
Kinetic Green Zing
Rs. 71,500Zing Price in Badlapur Dio vs Zing
Hero Electric Flash
Rs. 59,640Flash Price in Badlapur Dio vs Flash
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dio
- Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc.), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more information. If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- Our No Cost EMI plan allows you to shop with us without paying any processing fees. This is in an effort to make high-end products more accessible to everyone. You can shop online with us without breaking the bank for select mobiles, laptops and large and small appliances as well as furniture, electronics, and watches. You may be eligible for an EMI if you have been looking at a product for a while. You should take a look at it immediately! These terms and conditions are subject to change. #emi service in nepal #laptop emi service in nepal #mobile emi service in nepal #how to buy phone on emi in nepalinstallment mobile in nepal, kistabandi mobile, kistabandi nepal, tv on emi in nepal, emi nepal, mi mobile in emi in nepal
- I m Getting down pyamnt for 35 thousand. how got monthy insltmnt
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Exchange dio bs6
- I need new bike
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Please check with your dealer. If you are eligible you can get in touch with the finance company or bank to get more details.
- Visit your nearest showroom
- Honda Dio is priced in the range of Rs. 69,073 - 74,969 (ex-showroom, Thiruvananthapuram). You may click on the given link for an estimated on-road price and select your city accordingly.
- Approximately ₹85000
- What is the price of Dio 5g now? Is there available of Registration in the Shop?
- DIo DLS price will be around 83000 to 85000.
- Last year it was 85000 approx
3 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Calculate Honda Dio EMI
Dio Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 635GST Price :- 177Total Price :- 812
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 157GST Price :- 43Total Price :- 200
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 382GST Price :- 106Total Price :- 488
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 600GST Price :- 168Total Price :- 768
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
Honda Dio News Updates
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.60 Lakh
TVS XL100 Price
Just LaunchedMotovolt Urbn e-Bike - Priced at Rs. 49,999 | Launched on 27 Sep 2022
Honda Dio Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Dio in Badlapur is Rs 77,496.
The top variant of Honda Dio is Sports DLX and the on-road price is Rs 91,656.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Dio in Badlapur will be Rs 7,107.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Dio in Badlapur is Rs. 5,775.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Dio in Badlapur is Rs 64,614.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Dio is Rs 24154 and the EMI is 1,861.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less