Hero Passion Pro Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (54)
- Specifications (24)
- Features (19)
- Mileage (19)
- Performance (19)
- Maintenance (18)
- Comfort (10)
- Price (9)
- Transmission (2)
- Safety (1)
- The engine displacement of the Hero Passion Pro is 113 cc.
- The kerb weight of the Hero Passion Pro is 118 Kg.
- Hero Passion Pro has Alloy Wheels.
- The fuel tank capacity of the Hero Passion Pro is 10 Liter.
- Hero Passion Pro comes with 4 variants which include Passion Pro Drum, Passion Pro XTec Drum, Passion Pro Disc, and Passion Pro XTec Disc.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.
- Never bought one but it will not be expensive because it is a daily commuter bike and that too of hero so it is very much affordable to maintain it
- You don't need to ask that question if you change your model to BS6 new passion Pro. Maintenance cost of that bike is very low.
- 10W-40 will help your bike go on longe rides, 15W-50 also helps in riding for long time but it will be hard to start your bike in winters. 10 tells the minimum temperature of the oil to stay viscous and 50 tells the highest temperature.
- The recommended engine oil grade for Hero Passion Pro is SAE 10W 30 SJ.
- What if we use 10W-40 or 15W-50 ?
- Generally, 10-15% is the reserve capacity of the overall fuel tank capacity and the last bar starts blinking when there is around 1-1.5 liters fuel left in the tank. For more details, you may refer to the user manaul of your bike.
- Drums are made from cast iron and are named for their “drum-like” shape. Drum brakes work by forcing 2 arched “shoes” housed within the drum, to expand outward into the inner wall of the spinning drum, using hydraulic and centrifugal force. This generates friction, slowing the drum and your bike.A disc brake system is comprised of a large metal rotor, 2 flat brake pads and a hydraulic clamp called a “caliper”. Pressing the brake with disc brakes, forces brake fluid to fill the caliper. A metal piston inside the caliper is then forced against the back of each brake pad. This presses the pad’s friction material against the spinning rotor, quickly slowing the brake rotor.My suggestion is if you had a bike with drum break previously then you should go with drum break only, do not try the disc break as it stops the bike at sudden. and if you could not control the bike you and bike may fall and you could get injured.
- Braking difference but I had drum alloy version and never had any problems with the brakes it works wherever you want it to
- Disc alloy is batter
- The engine oil capacity of Hero Passion Pro is 0.95-litres.
- 1 litre
- Any one
Hero Passion Pro User Reviews
I got best experience in
I got best experience in low budget bike.Hero passion pro is most comfortable bike in the similar price range.Share
Good as well as the mileage
Good as well as the mileage of bike is good it is so comfortable and very powerfulShare
5.0Its been almost 3 years and
Its been almost 3 years and this bike has never disappointed me.It has super average and power as well.It is a bit much height for the less height people.But overall great bike.Share
Passion pro bs6 model is
Passion pro bs6 model is very bad model in heromotocorp gear problem in new bikes self problemtyre also not goodsensors problem no road grippetrol overflow when we fill tank fullShare
5.0Simply it is a good bike.
Simply it is a good bike.I am using since 10 years but it gives good mileage about 50kmpl.Godd maintenance, No issues, In that times it is a good budget and mileage bike.I am giving a honest review."old is gold".Share
Mileage is great, A master piece for middle class or old school person, My wife feels comfortable because its back seat is not on the pinnacle of mt.Everest 🤣 as i am also an automobile expert, I just want to say that the iron quality of newly made spare parts is quite low, Sometimes my chain spocket's teeths gets rubbed very easily even when i'm oiling it timely.And because of low iron quality my chain loosens regularly between 25-30 days.Overall i'm still a satisfied customer, A transformed stuff of splendour.Share
Mileage is good, Fuel consumption is less.So far there was no problem for 1.5 years but now there is chain problem.Chain makes lots of sound.I did servicing but the same problem occurs again and again.I do not know why.Share
More Customer Reviews of Passion Pro
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero Passion Pro
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. Does Hero Passion Pro have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero Passion Pro?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Passion Pro?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 79,349View All Q&A Passion Pro vs Super Splendor
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 73,481View All Q&A Passion Pro vs Splendor Plus
Honda SP 125
Rs. 85,131View All Q&A Passion Pro vs SP 125
Rs. 80,908View All Q&A Passion Pro vs Glamour
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 50,900View All Q&A Passion Pro vs HF Deluxe