Hero Glamour Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (99)
- Performance (35)
- Maintenance (32)
- Mileage (24)
- Specifications (19)
- Features (19)
- Comfort (13)
- Price (7)
- Transmission (1)
- Safety (1)
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement.
- No space for laggage only tool kit and medical kit space under seat
- Yes it's has
- Hero Glamour is equipped with a five-speed gearbox. Just like other bikes in this segment, its gear shifting pattern is 1-N-2-3-4-5(Up Shifting).
- First gear down second to five up
- For the availability and bookings, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Selecting the right bike would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. The BS6 Passion Pro is a strong contender in the 110cc space. It’s fuel-efficient, quick on its feet, and looks the part. However, it doesn’t match up to the quality standards in the segment, isn’t as smooth as its rivals, and feels less special thanks to this. But if you’re looking for a bike that delivers on aesthetics and performance, the Passion is the way to go. Hero Passion Pro is powered by a 113 cc engine. This Passion Pro engine generates a power of 9.15 PS @ 7500 rpm and a torque of 9.89 Nm @ 5000 rpm. On the other hand, Hero has done well to keep the Glamour BS6’s pricing in check during the BS4 to BS6 transition given the fact that the BS4 Glamour already had Fi. With the new pricing, the Hero is still one of the expensive 125cc motorcycles out there but it undercuts the Honda SP 125 by around Rs 5,000. However, in the company of the similarly priced but more powerful Bajaj Pulsar 125, the Glamour BS6 feels dated and less desirable. Hero Glamour is powered by a 125 cc engine. This Glamour engine generates a power of 10.87 PS @ 7500 rpm and a torque of 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The Hero Glamour is not a good option for longer rides given the seat cushioning and design. Its slightly raked design and soft form density gets quite uncomfortable on long rides. The more time you spend on the saddle and sink into the seat, the more it intrudes with your tailbone. Pillion riders, on the other hand, won't be bothered by the seat but have their own demons to deal with thanks to the stiff rear suspension.
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city.
- The tyre size of Hero Moto Corp Glamour is Front:-80/100-18, Rear:-100/80-18.
Hero Glamour User Reviews
The mileage on glamour is
The mileage on glamour is very good maintaining speed and smoothness servicing costs are relatively low and the bike is easy to maintain and does not require much effortShare
5.0Glamour is my 1st bike I
Glamour is my 1st bike i have purchased, It's 120cc engine is very strong, Now it has been 8 years for this bike, And haven't face any issue with its engine.More than 1.78 lakh kilometre of riding i don't face any issue with the bike.Now because of the price of petrol i am in search of buying electric hero scooter.Hero is pride of india.Share
Everything about driving is fine, mileage good, Maintnace is very low, Riding is excellentShare
Look is good, but performance
Look is good, But performance is average When riding it seems like vibrating my hole bodyShare
4.6Nice to drive this bike.and
Nice to drive this bike.And it's very comfortable to going long journey.And also this one was very low budget bike but it's a very simple and beautiful bike in our bike lovers.This bike looking s very smart and style.That's why so many people can buy this low budget and good maintain vehicle.In this bike gives a vry goo milaze also.Share
I am fully satisfied with
I am fully satisfied with performance of hero glamour fi.It gives a mileage of 65-70 km in any driving situation, Driving comfort is very good, Low in maintenance.Only drawback is headlamp light which is low compared to other brand similar motorcycles, The suspension needs to upgraded to mono suspension for rear& front suspension should have been an air filled suspension, Abs brakes would have been a good add on.Share
It is the best of the bike
It is the best of the bike with the engine of 125cc i have bought this bike before 6 years and it is now in good condition its mileage is also good in 1 litre petrol its give a mileage of 55 kmShare
Good and compatible I prefer
Good and compatible i prefer this bike for all kind of work i really use this bike i happy with this features and reliable technology feeling comfortable during driving this bike.Share
More Customer Reviews of Glamour
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero Glamour
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero Glamour?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero Glamour?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero Glamour?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero Glamour?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Glamour?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero Glamour?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero Glamour?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero Glamour?
- Q. Does Hero Glamour have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero Glamour?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero Glamour?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Glamour?