Hero Splendor Plus Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (103)
- Maintenance (53)
- Performance (40)
- Mileage (32)
- Features (30)
- Price (30)
- Specifications (27)
- Comfort (17)
- Fuel Type (2)
- Most Relevant
- The kerb weight of Splendor Plus is 112 Kg.
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Battery swipebeal hai
- The kerb weight of the Hero Splendor Plus is 112 kg.
- Hero Splendor Plus is available in 9 different colours - Beetle Red, Black With Silver, Black With Red, Silver Nexus Blue, Bumble Bee Yellow, Heavy Grey Green, Firefly Golden, Matte Shield Gold and Black With Purple.
- The Hero Splendor Plus is priced from INR 72,076 - 74,396 (Ex-showroom price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- Hero Splendor has been in the Indian market for almost three decades now, and despite the occasional minor changes, it continues to be at par with its rivals. The new Splendor Plus gives this hardy commuter a bunch of features that's hard to find on many 110cc or even a few 125cc motorcycles today. Those, coupled with the nimble handling and excellent fuel economy, ensures its relevance stays fresh even today. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The mileage of Hero Splendor Plus is 80.6 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Splendor Plus.
- The Hero Moto Corp Splendor Plus is priced from INR 65,610 - 70,790 (ex-showroom price in Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly to get an estimated on-road price. On the other hand, the mileage of Hero Splendor Plus is 80.6 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Splendor Plus.
- Both the bikes are good in their forte. Bajaj has launched the rugged-looking CT110X at Rs 55,494, making it the top-most model in the CT lineup. It features bits like thicker crash guards, a rear luggage carrier, semi-knobby tyres and a raised front mudguard. The Bajaj CT110 BS6 is available in two variants - kick start and electric start. In terms of features, the CT110 gets a braced handlebar, tank pads, colour coded rim tapes and fork gaiters. It also gets and blacked out mechanicals and a new set of graphics which adds a touch of sportiness to the bike. The bike's seat come with better cushioning and premium stitching. Powering Bajaj's entry-level motorcycle is a single-cylinder engine sourced from the Platina 110. The new BS6 motor gets a carburettor. It’s expected to generate the same power output of 8.6PS at 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. The motor comes mated to a 4-speed transmission. Whereas, The Splendor Plus is offered in three variants: kick start with alloy wheel, self-start with alloy wheel, and self-start with i3S. You also get a couple of new paint options which differentiate it from the BS4 model. The Splendor Plus is powered by the tried-and-tested 97.2cc single-cylinder engine. It puts out 8PS and 8.05Nm, 0.36PS less than the BS4 version. Being a basic commuter motorcycle, the Splendor isn’t exactly feature-rich. You get alloy wheels as standard and the option of an electric start system and Hero’s i3S stop-start system which helps keep the bike as economical as possible. A CBS system and a preload-adjustable rear suspension come standard. Like the rest of the bike, the analogue instrument cluster is also very basic. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -BREAKING: Rugged-looking Bajaj CT110X Launched..-The Special Edition Hero Commuters Are Here!.
- Hero splendor plus is much better than any other bike
- Both Hero Passion Pro and Splendor Plus are good city commuters with strong engine performance and a durable body to withstand harsh riding conditions. The BS6 Passion Pro is a strong contender in the 110cc space. It’s fuel-efficient, quick on its feet and looks the part. However, it doesn’t match up to the quality standards in the segment, isn’t as smooth as its rivals and feels less special thanks to this. But if you’re looking for a bike that delivers on aesthetics and performance, the Passion is the way to go. On the other hand, the Splendor is one of the most iconic motorcycles in India and also one of the best-selling. It has proved itself as a dependable workhorse and is backed by a massive sales and service network. However, it remains to be seen whether the Splendor Plus BS6’s sales success will survive the sizable price hike. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Hero Passion Pro vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero splendor plus bike is best
Hero Splendor Plus User Reviews
Amazing purchase 👏😁 with a fabulous mileage of 45 great purchase thanks to zigwheels my friends have also this one.They inspired me to go with it.Share
Mileage of splendor plus
Mileage of splendor plus is so high.And pick up also good.Build quality is good.Share
Its smooth and gives good mileage, Which is better to handle day to day scheduleShare
Splendor ka pick up bhot
Splendor ka pick up bhot badhiya laga mujhe.& mileage bhi achha hai marketing ke lihaz se har tisre bande ki choice splendor hi rehti hai.Share
Hero splendor very nice because when i am purchase it will almost 10 years back it's going smoothly not only even single repair it gets me nowShare
The Hero Splendor Plus is a popular and fuel-efficient motorcycle in India. It can reach up to 80 kmpl, making it highly fuel-efficient. Equipped with practical features like electric start, low fuel indicator, side-stand indicator, and pass switch, it's convenient and safe. Powered by a 97.2 cc single-cylinder engine, it offers adequate performance for daily commuting with a top speed of up to 87 kmph. The Splendor Plus has a comfortable seating position, good ride quality, and suitable ground clearance for rough roads. Overall, it's an excellent choice for affordable and reliable daily commuting in India.Share
Hero Splendor Plus Timeless Elegance
My estimation for the Splendor Plus model has been completely obtained. This fabulous commuter motorbike continues the fabulous Splendor rubric, which is why I detect myself attracted to it. hero has maintained the Classic and active 2 Wheeler. It makes an jolt with its dateless 2 Wheeler, rider friendly features, and useful qualification for a reliable Engine. For those appearing for a traditional and useful commuter motorbike, this model is a clear fave due to its surprising capability to give dateless goddess. Your future is being financed by this bike. It is a fashionable, fuel-efficient motorbike that will continue to keep its value over time.Share
Icon of Simplicity
Thе Hеro Splеndor Plus, with its timеlеss dеsign and rеliablе pеrformancе, has bееn my trustеd partnеr for daily commuting. Its 97.2cc engine offers a smooth and efficient ride through city traffic. The bike's classic and uncluttered design is a nod to simplicity, making it stand out. While it may not be the most powerful in its class, it excels in financial efficiency, saving both time and money. The comfortable seat and uncomplicated controls provide a hassle-free riding experience. The Splendor Plus is an icon of simplicity and reliability, ensuring that my daily commutes are smooth and stress-free.Share
Known for its practicality and versatility
Known for its practicality and versatility, the Hero Splendor Plus is an extravagant two wheeler model that is the best friend of an enthusiastic driver and helps it keep smooth and comfortable on road drives. I think its quite budget-friendly. This scooter relies on great power generation which owes to a better and safer journeys en route. It also provides a good mileage. The price range is absolutely affordable and is totally money worth it. The maintenance is good and is very easy to handle. The overall weight of the scooter is not heavy enough to cause a problem while driving around the city.Share
Good looking entry-level commuter Hero Splendor Plus look fantastic. It gets fuel efficient engine and is very easy to handle due to its lightweight but does not get disc brakes option. It gets decent hardware and good ride quality and has decent brakes with all the basic features but there are lack of modern features. The performance is very nice and gives around 65 to 70 kmpl mileage in real world conditions which is commandable. It is one of the most fuel efficient available in the indian market and has low maintenence cost.Share
More Customer Reviews of Splendor Plus
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero Splendor Plus
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. Does Hero Splendor Plus have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero Splendor Plus?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Splendor Plus?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Star City Plus
Rs. 77,770View All Q&A Splendor Plus vs Star City Plus
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 59,998View All Q&A Splendor Plus vs HF Deluxe
Rs. 79,800View All Q&A Splendor Plus vs Shine
Rs. 62,405View All Q&A Splendor Plus vs Radeon
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 67,808View All Q&A Splendor Plus vs Platina 100