Bajaj Platina 100 is a commuter bike launched at a base price of Rs. 40,897 in March 2019 by Bajaj in India. Platina 100 is powered by 102cc engine. Platina 100 has a single cyl, 2-valve, dts-i with exhaustec engine and a 4 speed gear box. Bajaj Platina 100 comes with drum breaks in front and rear. It is available in 4 variants.
Bajaj Platina 100 Latest Updates
Bajaj has launched the new Platina 100 BS6 in India. It features a carburetted BS6 compliant motor. Essentially, there are two variants to choose from - the Platina 100KS (kick-start) and the Platina 100ES (electric-start). Aside from this, the two bikes are identical.
The Bajaj Platina draws power from a 102cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that uses air-injection instead of fuel injection. It is expected to make the same 7.9PS at 7500rpm and 8.34Nm at 5,500rpm as before. The gearbox too is expected to be a 4-speed unit. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks and Bajaj’s patented twin spring-in -spring (SNS) suspension at the rear. Its braking setup comprises of a 130mm drum brake up front and a 110mm drum unit at the rear. The bikes are offered in black and red colour schemes. The Bajaj Platina 100 competes against the likes of the TVS Sport and Hero Splendor Plus.
Specifications Summary of Bajaj Platina 100
|Engine :||102 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|Front Brakes :||Drum|
|Power :||7.9 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
Bajaj Platina 100 Price
The price of Bajaj Platina 100 starts at Rs. 40,897 and goes upto Rs. 54,797. Bajaj Platina 100 is offered in 4 variants - Kick Start, KS Alloy BS6, Electric Start and the top variant Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 54,797.
Bajaj Platina 100 Variants Price List
Top Competitors of Platina 100
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 33,402Compare with Platina 100
Rs. 40,907Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Platina 110
Rs. 50,899Compare with Platina 100
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 38,900Compare with Platina 100
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 52,800Compare with Platina 100
Rs. 39,994Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Discover 110
Rs. 53,811Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Discover 125
Rs. 58,752Compare with Platina 100
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Platina 100
- 1. While comparing CT 100 ES and Platina 100 ES, budget is a major factor because there is a considerable price gap among these two. Benefits of CT 100 - Low price. Benefits of Platina 100 - DTS-i Engine, Stylish Look, More mileage, Comfortable Seat, Longer Suspension.I suggest you to go with Platina 100 ES Comforter unless you have a shortage of Budget.2. Discover 110 has a 115cc DTS i Engine which produces more power than the above two motorcycles. Also, Discover has a Semi Digital meter console somewhat like pulsar which looks great. Also the Headlamp design, Overall look and Stability in Highway of Discover is considerably better than Platina 100 ES and CT 100 ES.
- According to me difference here is of power but i think go for platina / ct 100 due to affordability, mailage and resell value ...
- Platina ES 100 is best one,got DTS engine,good cushion and better riding position also...Better mileage by the way...
- Platina has a high maintenance cost while the Splendor doesn't want any maintenance.They too have super mileage.I think the Splendor has a good comfort ride also.So go for the Splendor.
- Its splendor for heros reliability ,mileage,smooth ride,pillion comfort,good engine..Platini is also good but splendor us the best.
- Platina will give you mileage and splendor will give you mileage plus legacy hence splendor is best amongst both.
- All are same engine
- All is good
- Hf deluxe
- For family use Platina because of soft suspension . For rough use CT 100.CT 100 would be perfect for perfectly laid roads without pothole and riding within 55 km, Above this the vibrations start to kickin. I would suggest if you have the budget opt for platina.
- If you are doing a job Then ct 100 is best because its average is more than platina.If you are a traveller then you can choose platina . As i said ct 100 has more average so you can choose ct 100.
- Platina is best in all aspects
- 1. If you want very good mileage and the best in segment comfort, go for Platina 100 or 1102. If you want good looks with Tubeless tyres and digital meter console, go for discover 1103. If you want long lasting engine, go for hero Splendor i smart (more mileage) or Hero HF Delux (Less mileage) but remember Hero bikes will cost much more.
- There are a number of options available in the market for a good frugal bike such as Hero Splendor Plus, Honda Shine, Hero Super Splendor, Bajaj CT 100, Honda Livo, TVS Sport, TVS Radeon, TVS Victor, Mahindra Centuro, etc. Selecting a perfect bike would depend on various factors like brand preference, engine displacement, features required, usage of the bike, comfort level, etc. Click here and explore the available options. Also, take a test ride of the bike for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Follow the link for New Bike Showrooms
- Platina and hero hd deluxe or any 100 cc bike from Bajaj and hero
- Please pay attention. First free Service - 500-750 KMSecond free Service - 4000 KM (around)Third free Service - 950****000 KMNote : follow this guideline to make sure proper functioning of the engine as well as best possible mileage.
- 1000 ya 1500 Tak karva Lena
Bajaj Platina 100 Images
Bajaj Platina 100 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.4/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
45% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
My Most Favorite Bike, THE BEST, High Quality, No Maintenance Cost So far, Excellent Mileage, Smooth ride in Hard surface, No Back Pain while taking long drive. i always drive 40-45 Kmpl speed on the road which will be very smooth & safety. I love to ride bike especially Platina 100ES. Regards - Srinivasan
New kick start platina with DRL 2019 modal ...Engine failures at 250 km within 3days of purchase and meters also not showing N for neutral gear and fuel tank reading both item repaired but not satisfaction in this bike....I am purchasing this 3rd time .But now quality is not. Proper
Very good bike for daily commuting...Weightless provide you a better mileage. Less maintenance cost..Drawbacks:Lack of tubeless tyres,More speed above 60km makes unstablity of vehicle ...
it was a good bike i ride on it for well over1 lakh km and never faced any problem with it as such, recently met with an accident in which bike got destroyed so now looking for a new bike
overall my experience with this bike is good. If you want mileage then go for it. But after some time, may be a year or two, you will get bored with this bike.
This bike is known for its milage. I like this bike. Good riding. Spent 5 years with platina.
Bajaj is very best company in bike and even every fields , specially it's well known for fuel/power efficiency.
Mileage no 55rod coddtih brk lgtanahi
It's good for long drive & also good mailaze. I used this bike last 15years
A Long Race Horse with Comfort
Bajaj Platina 100 News Updates
The Platina 100, Platina 110 H-Gear, CT 100 and CT 110 are the first Bajaj two-wheelers to be updated to BS6 normsJan 28, 2020