Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Spare Parts
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Spare Parts Price List
|Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Side View Mirror||666||186||852|
|Tail Light Set||2300||644||2944|
|Swing Arm Complete||2550||714||3264|
|Side Panel Set||784||219||1003|
|Rider Foot Rest||180||50||230|
|Clutch Lever / Brake Lever||220||61||281|
|Chain Set / Chain Kit||1972||552||2524|
|Shock Absorber Set||2756||771||3527|
|Piston Ring Set||378||105||483|
|Labour Charges ( Paid Service )||455||127||582|
|Alloy Wheel Rear||4650||1302||5952|
|Alloy Wheel Front||4650||1302||5952|
|Muffler Set / Exhaust||5900||1652||7552|
|Disc Brake Rear||950||266||1216|
|Disc Brake Front||1820||509||2329|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is equipped with a 199.5 cc Fuel Injection System, Triple Spark 4 Valve 200cc BSVI DTS-i FI Engine, Liquid Cooled engine that generates a max power of 24.5 PS @ 9750 rpm and a max torque of 18.7 Nm @ 8000 rpm.
- The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has always been a good handler and remains so and feels more stable in corners compared to the NS 200. The 199.5cc motor is tractable but tuned for top-end whack that comes in handy at the racetrack and is geared well to get off the line quickly. Also, the RS200 offers a comfortable seating position which allows you to spend long hours on the saddle. The bike is quick, handles well and is well suited for daily use. However, we would not recommend the RS200 for touring purposes. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- As of now, there's no information regarding the up-gradation of Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 in 2022. Moreover, Despite the BS6 update, the RS200 manages to match the power output of its BS4 sibling. While the BS4 model made 24.5PS, the BS6 Pulsar RS200 produces 24.47PS. Torque output, on the other hand, is likely to be around 18.3-18.6Nm. There’s no change in the bike’s hardware either. The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 continues to ride on telescopic forks and a mono-shock. The bike is anchored by a 300mm disc up front and a 230mm disc at the rear. Dual-channel ABS comes as standard.
- Any change s in speed meter in next year 2022 on which mounth
- Whan new model release in 2022 on which mounth
Pulsar RS200 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
Bike In Good Condition - Mileage '35,30' New Rear Tyre (ABS) LOW COST MAINTENANCE , VERY COMFORT FOR LONG RIDE, 24.5 HP @ 9750 rpm, GEAR '6' , FUEL CAPACITY 13 lit , Ground Clearance - 157 mm
Great bike with power and comfort good for touring and a good mileage spares are affordable maintenance is low
Very good looking and good performance comfortable driving im very happy.0debt insurance all year colour white blue combination.
A very good looking and most comfortable bike.It will not cost you much for manitanance just take care of it but smaller accident can also prove much expensive for you.
Best vehicle in my life.Please buying this bike enjoy your life the devices most beautiful power energy and best friend in my life don't compare any bikes.Ok.