Jawa Perak User Reviews

4.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Mohan Kumar
Mohan Kumar 5.0 2 Jul 2020

A beast I was waiting for. I am a person who likes to keep a bike for long period of time to start with. I own a pulsar 220, 2009 dts-i model. It's been 11 years and still my favourite one in Indian market and road conditions. Also, I'm 5,11. I had a test ride today, and let me tell you all my confusion and doubts are cleared. Yes, I expected the bike to be very short, but it's not, unless you cross 6,3. The power is phoenomenal right from the scratch. It's a powerful, yet safe to ride bike. Ground clearance was something I wanted to witness and I found it's quite low for Indian roads, but if you are a careful rider, it shouldn't bother. Also, the turns felt more confident for a low-rider. Gear shift was smooth for a 334 cc engine bike. Yes, it doesn't have a pillion and it hurts me I can't take my loved ones on it. You see, we got more engineers out there who would love to take up a challenge or two but then again it's a lengthy process and RTO approval needed as well.On the whole, it's an excellent bike and it impressed a lot with its power and my budget :). I booked it today. Peace to you all!

Vision X
Vision X 4.6 24 Feb 2020

the bike overall good but not even close to perfect for a person who wants to use it for daily commute because of 2 reasons1. only single seat2. too good to take eyes off(I know not a reason but only too beautiful)

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Logu 60
Logu 60 5.0 15 Jun 2020

The bike is just awesome and nothing less than what you all expect..! There are hell a lot of engineers and all the modification options can be figured out.. need not to worry..!!!🙂

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Rupak Organisation
Rupak Organi.. 5.0 27 Nov 2019

Bike ka model style sab bahut acccha hei ekdin chalaya dost ka Mujhe pata chal raha tha Bike 130 mein chal raha tha

Uses this bike for : Tours
The Alpha
The Alpha 5.0 17 Nov 2019

Better than a royal Enfield and performance is much better than a bullet.power is at par to any othe existing bike

Raihan Razak
Raihan Razak 5.0 14 Jan 2020

nothin to say it is cheap and worth full without buying Harley but when I saw this bike I loved it

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Kartik Saude
Kartik Saude 3.4 23 Jun 2020

jawa perak is very stylish bobber look bike . its comfortable bike when go for ride .

Buddho Das
Buddho Das 4.2 16 Jan 2020

I wish i could have a bike like this,good work jawa,hoping some more bikes like this.

Aditya Sengar
Aditya Sengar 2.6 10 Jan 2020

best bike i love this bike iske price thode kam hone chahiye

Rakesh Barik
Rakesh Barik 5.0 17 Nov 2019

If two seat available then it will be worth buying

Uses this bike for : Tours