Maruti Suzuki Swift Latest Updates
The Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport has been spotted in India. While there is no news for its launch in India, the car brought here could be brought in as a private import or a transit to a different country. Under the hood of the Swift Sports is a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol mill, paired to a 6-speed manual with an output of 129PS and 235Nm.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Engine
Maruti Suzuki Swift Variants
Maruti Suzuki offers the hatchback in five broad trims: LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi+, and the new dual-tone ZXi+.
It comes in the colour options Pearl Metallic Lucent Orange, Metallic Silky Silver, Metallic Magma Grey, Solid Fire Red, Pearl Metallic Midnight Blue, and Pearl Arctic White.
Dual-tone options include Solid Fire Red with Pearl Midnight Black roof, Pearl Arctic White with Pearl Midnight Black roof, and Midnight Blue with Arctic White roof.
Maruti Suzuki Swift Features
Maruti Suzuki Swift Competitors
- Petrol (9 Variants)
- Manual (5 Variants)
- Automatic (4 Variants)
23.2 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.91 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
23.2 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.82 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
23.76 Kmpl . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 7.32 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Looking for Loan on Maruti Suzuki SwiftEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Swift?
More power and bigger brakes should improve the dynamic abilities of the Swift. New blue and white, two-tone colour scheme looks nice. Larger touch screen, cruise control, hill hold assist and ESP added to the features list. Idle start-stop promises improved fuel efficiency.
Still no diesel power. Not much of a visual change from the outgoing model. New features are limited to the AGS(AMT) variants only.
The new update should build on the dynamic abilities of the Swift package but with the increase it's still the priciest in it's segment.
Swift User Reviews
Best car ever made by Suzuki.Good
2010 swift was the best car ever made by suzuki.Good build quality and top class performance.Totally satisfied with 12 years of ownership.
3.3Swift is a very
Swift is a very beautiful-looking car and the most selling hatchback in India. Provides the best mileage, pickup and performance.
4.2very good condition my
very good condition my car satna RTO ragistation all document clearArjent sall 26 mileage android music video system
The driving experience is good as my car is 11year old swift 2011 2nd gen driven around 79 thousand vdi.Its not great or bad.Mixed comfortable level is not upto the mark after some long trips lower back pain starts hurting and over the time period clutch is hard.I would like to give 6out of 10.I also like to mention it have lower body roll.Let's talk about the great things in it reliable, Low on maintenance, Good fuel efficiency, And parts are easily available at lower cost.Worst thing arelighter in weight, Fear to drive with family as of the safety and build issues, Rattling noise.Over all performance of the swift is decent i would say, Pickup is good compare to its age.Build quality is not great it seems like they have used thin sheets in it.Vibration are their in the car on steering wheel, Gear, While starting the car its like iam starting a small eicher truck.Features as stock thier is a double din stereo which i replaced with touch screen, •power windows•adjustable mirrors(now the motor don't work)•manual adjustable rear view mirror night and day, •ac•center locking, That's it nothing else.After sale service of the car= is not good there are lots of maruti cars and they take a full day for only normal servicing of car.Sometimes the service center also sign some paper where they have written"we are not responsible if the car got some scratches or dent".After sale service is poor very poor their no benefit of booking your appointment they say "please wait sir".Now on i service my car from local mechanic which way more cheaper then the service center.At the end engine of swift is great it have the punch but after a dacade the punch is gone and it could a great family car if it have some good build quality and some safety features also.
3.7All features are standard
All features are standard and key is normal. Boot space is enough bounce look awesome. Split seat not available for vxi variant. safety features only 2 air bags
More Customer Reviews of Swift
Maruti Suzuki Swift Offers
OfferSwift ZXI Plus AMT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 14 May-05 Jul
OfferSwift ZXI offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 14 May-05 Jul
Cars Similar to Swift
Maruti Suzuki Swift Images
- 14 more
Maruti Suzuki Swift Colours
- Metallic Magma Grey
- Metallic Silky Silver
- Pearl Arctic White Midnight Black
- Pearl Arctic White
- Pearl Metallic Lucent Orange
- Pearl Metallic Midnight Blue
- Pearl Arctic White Pearl Metallic Midnight Bl
- Solid Fire Red
- Solid Fire Red With Pearl Midnight Black
Maruti Suzuki Swift Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Swift owners
|Petrol||Automatic||23.76 Kmpl||21 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||23.2 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
2 Apr, 202116569 views
In this video, we try to figure out what are the changes on the 2021 Maruti... read more
Maruti Suzuki Swift News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Swift
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Maruti Suzuki as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- With a larger touch screen, cruise control, hill hold assist, ESP added to the features list, Idle start-stop which promises improved fuel efficiency, Maruti Suzuki Swift is one of the strongest contenders in its segment. On the other hand, Celerio is a well-rounded package with a responsive engine, easy to drive, comfortable low-speed ride, spacious cabin, large boot, and basic safety kit on all variants. While Swift has greater dimensions and boot space, Celerio has a peppy engine with high fuel efficiency. But with greater road presence, new features such as cruise control and coloured MID, Swift make itself a slightly better package. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more- https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/2021-maruti-suzuki-celerio-first-drive-review-the-best-first-car/43889/.
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, ride quality, performance preference, etc. If we talk about Swift, with its refreshed looks, colour options, and a new engine, the Swift is now more youthful and fun. Its funky styling still gets attention and has lots of modification potential too. Its playful chassis and steering make it quite a hoot to drive. The new update should build on the dynamic abilities of the Swift package but with the increase, it's still the priciest in its segment. The new i20, on the other hand, doesn’t just offer loads of new tech, it also works better as a family car than before, albeit for a bit of a price increase. If you just want a decently loaded family hatchback with a reasonable amount of frills and gizmos, there are more VFM options available. If you want that next class equipment, then the 1.2 petrol and 1.5 diesel command a reasonable premium for several added features you get, while the turbo petrol combines that with more drive sophistication and excitement. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift AMT and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios AMT would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, preferred fuel type, maintenance costs, etc. Swift VXI AMT comes with a price tag of Rs. 6.86 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) whereas Grand i10 Nios AMT Sportz is priced at Rs. 7.17 Lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). From features, space and convenience to cabin experience and comfort. The Sportz variant, especially with the AMT transmission, offers a fair amount of kit. If you are eyeing a practical hatchback with a fuel-efficient and now more powerful petrol engine, updated feature list and refreshed looks then you may opt for the 2021 Maruti Swift. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for Dealership.
- Grand i1o Nios
- Maruti has been offering petrol-only models ever since the BS6 norms came into effect in April 2020. While it’s still not clear if the carmaker would bring back the popular diesel engines, it seems more Maruti cars will get a CNG option sooner than later. At least, that’s what recent spy shots of the Swift and Dzire with emission testing kits suggest. We think one reason for Maruti to expand its CNG portfolio could be due to the rising fuel prices across the country. Read more -.
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift and Volkswagen Polo would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, ride quality, performance preference, etc. Volkswagen Polo lacks space and it gets shorter features list than its rivals. However, it still managed to do a lot right though in terms of solid build quality, a strong set of essential features as standard and adds on top of that, great performance, and a delightful driving experience. If space matters little to you and you intend to drive and experience the car more, the Polo hasn’t lost a beat with this update and polished up its performance and handling. It gets two engine options: a 1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol (75PS/95Nm) and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol (110PS/175Nm). While the former is mated to a 5-speed MT, the latter can be paired with either a 6-speed MT or a 6-speed AT. On the other hand, Swift, a new update that has built on the dynamic abilities of the Swift package but with the increase, it's still the priciest in its segment. Maruti Swift is currently available in the Petrol engine. The 1197 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 88.50bhp@6000rpm and torque of 113Nm@4400rpm. It features more power and bigger brakes should improve the dynamic abilities of the Swift. The new blue and white, two-tone color scheme looks nice. A larger touch screen, cruise control, hill hold assist and ESP was added to the features list. Idle start-stop promises improved fuel efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- For fun to drive and safety Polo.. for fuel efficiency Swift..
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Maruti Suzuki Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
94, Sector-20, Dwarka, Near Puma Showroom, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Magic Auto- Nexa Premium Dealership
Sector - 9, New Delhi, Dwarka Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Magic Auto- Nexa Premium Dealership
Patparganj Industrial Area, Plot No-25, New Delhi, Delhi 110096
Tr Sawhney Arena Naraina
Naraina Vihar, A-16, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
What is the price of Maruti Suzuki Swift Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift is 8.85 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Maruti Suzuki Swift in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki Swift is 23.76 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Swift.
What is the EMI of Maruti Suzuki Swift in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift in Delhi is Rs. 11,450 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Maruti Suzuki Swift?
What is the boot space in Maruti Suzuki Swift?
The boot space in Maruti Suzuki Swift is 268 L. View full specification of Swift
What are the best financing options for Maruti Suzuki Swift?
Is Maruti Suzuki Baleno better than Maruti Suzuki Swift?
51% users have chosen Maruti Suzuki Baleno over Maruti Suzuki Swift in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Tata Punch better than Maruti Suzuki Swift?
65% users have chosen Tata Punch over Maruti Suzuki Swift in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. What is the on road price of Maruti Suzuki Swift 2 ...
Asked by Aman Vashisth 2 Answers
Q. What is the ground clearance of Maruti Suzuki Swif ...
Asked by Ramesh Chandra 2 Answers
Q. What is the expected launch date please of new swi ...
Asked by Ashish Patil 2 Answers
Q. Swift 2020 diesel auto transmission also coming or ...
Asked by Pankaj Bajaj 3 Answers
Q. Is Swift sport launched in India or not?
Asked by Vihang Patel 1 Answers
Q. Is white colour available in this car - Swift 2020 ...
Asked by Satya 2616 4 Answers
Q. Does Maruti Suzuki Swift 2020 have all power windo ...
Asked by Suhel Alom 1 Answers
Q. Does Maruti Suzuki Swift 2020 have navigation opti ...
Asked by Archana Kumar 3 Answers
Q. What Changes instead current model?
Asked by Dushyant Kr 2 Answers
Q. Does maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI (not ZXI+) comes with ...
Asked by Siddhanta Patel 4 Answers
Maruti Suzuki Swift Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 23,519|