About Mahindra Scorpio
Mahindra Scorpio Overview
The new Mahindra Scorpio Classic has been revealed. It gets a revised front fascia, new alloy wheels, an updated 9-inch infotainment screen and several ride and handling improvements.
It’ll get a revised front grille and bumper, LED DRLs, new side mouldings and alloy wheels. Aside from these changes, the Scorpio Classic will get a larger 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, cruise control a rear parking camera.
Mahindra Scorpio Colours
Molten Red Rage
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scorpio
- Mahindra Scorpio returns better mileage. As the ARAI claimed mileage for all the variants of Mahindra Scorpio is 16.36 Kmpl whereas the ARAI claimed mileage for all the variants of Mahindra Thar is 15.2 Kmpl.
- Mahindra Scorpio has been discontinued and is not available for sale.
- Mahindra has put in a serious amount of work to iron out the glitches. The styling is sharper, it's got plenty of kits, a strong engine, and most importantly is leagues ahead of its predecessor as far as dynamics are concerned. Yes, Mahindra Scorpio still has a few minor flaws but it's looking at the larger picture which makes it still the hit it always was. On the other hand, The Scorpio N takes being rugged seriously but adds a layer of premium features and comfort to the mix. It is available in both six and seven-seater layouts, with captain seats in the former and powerful engine options with 175PS diesel and 203PS petrol. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The dimensions of Mahindra Scorpio are 4456mm (15 feet approx.) length and 1820mm (6 feet approx.) width which would be suitable as per your requirements. However, you may have to work the gearbox while parking and taking the car out on the road.
- . I have 10 feet wide and 16 feet long parking space and my gate is 8 feet wide and road 25 feet wide is it possible to enter and park a Xuv 700 in my house.
- . I have 10 feet wide and 16 feet long parking space and my gate is 8 feet wide and road 25 feet wide is it possible to enter and park a xuv 700 in my house.
- No, Mahindra Scorpio S11 is available with Rear Wheel Drive.
- Yes I owned s11 4wd
- I love Scorpio s11 That is my dream car
- The DEF error comes on when your vehicle is running low on the Deisel Exhaust Fluid. We'd suggest you to visit the nearest authorized service center in your city and fill-up the DEF tank. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- If def not available in my area can I reset the malfunction
- It’s late night in my area no authorised Center is open so wt can I do
Mahindra Scorpio User Reviews
The Mahindra Scorpio s11
The Mahindra Scorpio s11 is the best car in its segment. It gives the pleasure of luxury rides and the vehicle is completely suitable and sustainable on all roads and weather conditions. It is first of all comfortable, Best for off-road drive, The seating space is very comfortable. The only and only drawback is the last seats don't have ac. The vehicle is tough buildup and it offers better mileage in the city (12.5-13) and highway (15-16). This vehicle is best in class due to its road presence, low maintenance cost, better performance etc. At this price the gear shifting, torque and handling are best. All the latest features are upgraded to it like navigation, car info, auto wipe and light, the touch display auto climate control, automatic start and stop engine etc. This vehicle is on the list of top trending selling and the demand for this vehicle aftermarket is superb. The vehicles suites with all good colours and bold designs. The best colour offered is Napoli black. Overall it is the best vehicle have ever been come with better price and with better facilities.
Pickup is very nice and suddenly pickup, And same time mileage is given on decently, I will comfortably feeling to drive scorpio car, Service cost is not bad
He is the best car and best and best mileage mahindra s2 powerful
4.7Everything is good..but middle
Everything is good.But middle passanger leg space too much smaller.
Best family vehicle on indian roads ever made.Comfortable for long drives.Good mileage on highways.Low maintenance cost.Have very good road presence.All should go for it if they want a masculine vehicle.
More Customer Reviews of
Mahindra Scorpio Expert Reviews
More power, more features, more attitude. But how much of a step up is the new Mahindra Scorpio?
Hyundai's swanky new compact SUV is here to shatter the establishment. Can it send a shiver down the spine of the Duster and its badge engineered sibling and will it appeal to Scorpio buyers too? Here's your answer
The facelifted Tata Safari Storme or the Mahindra Scorpio, which SUV should you opt for? We have the answer.