Triumph Street Triple Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||765 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power :||123 PS @ 11750 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||NA|
|Starting :||Self Start Only|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Triumph Street Triple Specifications Summary
|Street Triple Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Rs.||660 cc, 95.2 PS @ 11250 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|RS 2020 Rs. 11.13 lakh||765 cc, 123 PS @ 11750 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
4 Offers Available
Triumph Street Triple Overview
About Street Triple Specs and Features
Triumph Street Triple price starts at Rs.To Be Announced (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Triumph Street Triple RS 2020 is priced at Rs. 11.13 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Street Triple RS and R use the same Euro 5/BS6-compliant 765cc in-line 3-cylinder engine. That said, they've been turned to put out different power outputs. The RS, for instance, makes 123PS at 11,750rpm and 79Nm at 9350rpm. As for the Street Triple R, it produces 118PS at 12000rpm and 77Nm at 9400rpm. Both bikes feature a 6-speed transmission aided by a slipper clutch. Differences extend to the bike's hardware as well. Though both bikes use an upside-down fork from Showa, the RS comes with high performance big piston units (BPF) while the R uses separate function big piston forRead Less
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street Triple
- The Triumph Street Triple is a naked or streetfighter motorcycle and seems very much comfortable for the long rides. Long rides also depend on the person who is riding the bike, if a person is in practice to cover miles on bike then one will not face any comfort issue. Other than this we would suggest you to visit the dealership and test ride the bike so that you can check its comfort and performance. New Bike Showrooms - Bike Showrooms.
- No , not possible. The riding position is same as that of a sports bike. Your wrists will start paining after an hour or so, back will start hurting if you are tucked in , you need to almost sleep on the tank to avoid wind blast at 200+kmph
- With the seat height of 825 mm, you will face difficulty finding comfortable riding posture and you will face issues while driving in city and especially while taking U-turns. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yah but you have to be skilled full driver because it's to strong.
- The Triumph Street Triple has a saddle height of 825mm. A person with an average 5.9ft height can ride the bike with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Ya it will be perfect to ride
- Yes. Its comfortable for you