Triumph Street Twin On Road Price in Bangalore
Street Twin Models On Road Price in Bangalore
|Street Twin Models||On Road Price|
|Speed Twin 900 STD||Rs. 10.32 Lakh|
|Speed Twin 900 Gold Line 2021||Rs. 10.57 Lakh|
|Speed Twin 900 EC1 Special Edition||Rs. 11.05 Lakh|
Triumph Street Twin Price in BangaloreRs. 10.32 - 11.05 Lakh
|Speed Twin 900 STD||
||View October Offers|
|Speed Twin 900 Gold Line 2021||
||View October Offers|
|Speed Twin 900 EC1 Special Edition||
||View October Offers|
Triumph Bike Dealers in BangaloreChange City
Prestige Delta, #74, St. Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560025
Triumph Street Twin User Reviews
- Experience (1)
- Engine (1)
- Price (1)
- Power (1)
5.0Fav dream bike good riding
Fav dream bike good riding position.Not so valure for money still worth it.So if you like this just go for it.
5.0Good bike . Good manoeuvring
Good bike . Good manoeuvring capability
Have ridden 3k km in 3 months.. power low down is mind boggling. top end is not that great like Kawasaki's but engine is very much refined compared to other brands in this segment.
its a good product for the price it offers
Using it for leisure Rides ....Likes For 1. A lot of Torque.2. Clutch is so light ....usefull for city rides.3. Fuel efficiency ...the best for a 900 CC Bull. Goes up to 29-30 on long rides. and 26-27 on city rides.4. It is a great bike to tour on.4.
More Customer Reviews of Street Twin
Test Rides Available
Test Ride Available
Rs. 99,999Free Test Ride
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Speed Twin 900
- You can always go with 1 size higher. But it's always recommend to stick with the stock sizes.
- Yes, it is worth buying Gold Line, a new limited edition of the Street Twin. The Gold Line receives a unique matte sapphire black paint, with the knee recess finished in a contrasting ivory white. The name ‘Gold Line’ is the perfect fit, considering this variant gets hand-painted coach lines on the tank and side panels. Plus, the Street Twin and the heritage Triumph logos are in gold as well. To complete the look, a gold rim tape is present on the new machine-finished alloy rims. Triumph will be producing 1000 units of the bike, a handful of which shall eventually make their way to India. That said, Triumph hasn’t specified the number of units assigned for the Indian market. Read more -2021 Triumph Street Twin: Same Wine, Same Bottle, Fancier Labelling.Read more -Triumph’s Bonneville Family Is Here And It’s NOT An April Fool Prank.
- Thank you , I have booked gold line Only 30 bikes assigned for India which will hit showrooms after June 15 Guess it will be sold out even before it comes to showrooms
- Yes, Triumph Street Twin may be a good option. Triumph Street Twin is priced from 7.45 Lakh (Ex-showroom price, Delhi). Even though it is the gateway into the Bonneville family, the Street Twin is pleasantly powerful. Its 900cc parallel-twin High Torque motor generates 65PS and 80Nm, which is the same as the BS4 unit. There’s a five-speed gearbox with a slip-and-assist clutch present with the motor. Riding aids aren’t comprehensive: two riding modes (Rain and Road), switchable traction control and dual-channel ABS. The foundation of every Bonneville motorcycle is a tubular double cradle frame that houses the parallel-twin motor. On the Street Twin, this classic and conventional frame is suspended by a 41mm KYB cartridge fork and preload-adjustable twin shocks. It also gets superior braking hardware when compared to its traditionally-styled Bonneville siblings: a 4-piston Brembo fixed axially-mounted caliper acts on a 310mm front disc. On the rear wheel, you have a 255mm rotor with a Nissin twin-piston caliper. The 18-/17-inch alloy wheels come wrapped with Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp rubber. Do take a test ride for a better understanding of performance. Follow the link and select the respective city. Dealer.
- The exact information regarding the price of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- For that, we would suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you with complete details. Click on the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- First service cost about 8000 Rupees including labour charges
- Periodic service costs 7 to 8 thousands.
- With the seat height of 760 mm, Triumph Street Twin would be comfortable enough for you. Moreover, the best way to judge riding comfort is by taking a test ride. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes. A friend of mine is about 5.5 and after riding my bike he found it extremely comfortable. It also depends from person to person .I am 5.10 and find it comfortable.
- If ur looking for standard cruise bike , at this price range, then this is the best bike.Ya it have a bit ground clearance issue, but it's ok, does not have a big problem in dat.At this price it gives a fantastic mileage wen u compare this bike with the same range other super bikes.It's good in comfortable Nd yes ofcors u can go for long ride.
- The bike is awesome. I have been riding it for 3 years now and love it. I am looking to upgrade to a more powerful machien
- Is there any waiting period for delivery?
- I am the same hight and been riding the ST for 3 years now. Fantastic machine. If you looking to buy one give me a call. I am looking to upgrade to a adv.
- Do let me know I'm looking for street twin
- Yes, absolutely
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Check Festive Offers!
Calculate Triumph Street Twin EMI
Street Twin Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Grip SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1995GST Price :- 558Total Price :- 2553
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 20999GST Price :- 5879Total Price :- 26878
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2999GST Price :- 839Total Price :- 3838
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2999GST Price :- 839Total Price :- 3838
No PlateAuthorised Dealer Price :- 750GST Price :- 210Total Price :- 960
Triumph Street Twin News Updates
Best Cafe_Racer Bikes in India
TVS Ronin Price
Rs. 1.49 Lakh
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Price
Rs. 2.93 Lakh
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Price
Rs. 2.76 Lakh
Ducati Scrambler 800 Price
Rs. 8.89 Lakh
Honda CB300R Price
Rs. 2.76 Lakh
BMW R nineT Price
Rs. 18.50 Lakh
Triumph Bonneville T120 Price
Rs. 11.09 Lakh
Triumph Speed Twin 900 Price
Rs. 8.35 Lakh
Benelli Leoncino 500 Price
Rs. 5.35 Lakh
BMW R NineT Scrambler Price
Rs. 16.75 Lakh
Triumph Street Twin Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Triumph Street Twin in Bangalore is Rs 10,32,775.
The top variant of Triumph Street Twin is EC1 Special Edition and the on-road price is Rs 11,05,705.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Triumph Street Twin in Bangalore will be Rs 1,66,833.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Triumph Street Twin in Bangalore is Rs. 30,942.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Triumph Street Twin in Bangalore is Rs 8,35,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Triumph Street Twin is Rs 307087 and the EMI is 22,862.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less