TVS Radeon is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 59,742 to 65,742 in India. It is available in 3 variants and 8 colours. The Radeon is a powered by 109cc BS6 engine mated to a 4 is speed gearbox . This engine of Radeon develops a power of 8.56 ps and a torque of 8.7 nm . The TVS Radeon gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The TVS Radeon weighs 116 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 10 liters.
TVS Radeon Latest Updates
The TVS Radeon BS6 price list has been revealed. It costs Rs 58,992 for the standard drum variant, Rs 61,992 for the Commuter Bike Of The Year drum brake version and Rs 64,992 for the disc brake-equipped special edition version. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi. The TVS Radeon BS6 is costlier than the TVS Radeon BS4 by around Rs 6,600 to Rs 8,600, depending on the variant.
The TVS Radeon BS6 will feature a fuel-injected engine. Compared to the carburetted, BS4-compliant 109.7cc motor, the fuel-injected BS6 engine maked 8.2PS and 8.7Nm, which is 0.2PS less.
Other aspects of the bike including a telescopic front fork, twin rear shock absorbers, front 240mm disc/130mm drum and rear 110mm drum brakes remain untouched. The TVS Radeon BS6’s primary rival is the Hero Splendor iSmart 110 BS6.
TVS Radeon Competitors
Bajaj Discover 110:
The 2018 Discover 110 has a relatively fresh styling in the segment, thanks to the inverted horn-shaped LED DRL. The design of the motorcycle is in line with the Discover lineup. It not only has a bigger 115.5cc motor, but churns out slightly more power and torque as well (8.6PS & 9.81Nm). It retails for Rs 51,674 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Honda CD 110 Dream DX:
The CD 110 Dream DX is Honda’s most affordable commuter at Rs 48,641 (ex-showroom Delhi). Its styling is a bit subdued, to appeal to rural buyers. It also makes marginally more power and torque (8.42PS & 9.09Nm) than the TVS Radeon from its 109.19cc engine.
Hero Splendor iSmart 110:
The 110cc iSmart variant of the Splendor has a more contemporary design. It also enjoys the benefit of iSmart technology, which switches off the engine when it idles for too long, thus conserving fuel. This commuter also makes slightly more power and torque than the TVS Radeon - 9.5PS and 9Nm respectively.
5 Offers Available
TVS Radeon Summary
|Engine :||109.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Front Brakes :||Disc|
|Power :||8.56 PS @ 7350 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||118 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Engine :||109 CC|
|Colors :||Chrome Brown , Chrome Black +6 more|
TVS Radeon Price
The price of TVS Radeon starts at Rs. 59,742 and goes upto Rs. 65,742. TVS Radeon is offered in 3 variants - Drum ES Alloy BS6, Commuter Bike of the Year - Drum BS6 and the top variant Radeon Commuter Bike of the Year - Disc BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 65,742.
TVS Radeon Price List in India
Top Competitors of Radeon
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,350Compare with Radeon
TVS Star City Plus
Rs. 62,784Compare with Radeon
Rs. 52,500Compare with Radeon
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 47,800Compare with Radeon
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 65,740Compare with Radeon
Rs. 68,812Compare with Radeon
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear
Rs. 62,899Compare with Radeon
Honda CD 110 Dream
Rs. 64,505Compare with Radeon
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Radeon
- There is new TVS Radeon BS6 compliantevery thing you want to know is belowThe price of Radeon starts at Rs. 59,742 and goes upto Rs. 65,742. The Radeon is a powered by 109cc engine mated to a 4 is speed gearbox . This engine of Radeon develops a power of 8.56 ps @ 7350 rpm and a torque of 8.7 nm @ 4500 rpm. The TVS Radeon gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The TVS Radeon weighs 116 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 10 liters. The TVS Radeon is offered in 8 colours: Chrome Brown, Chrome Black, Volcano Red, Titanium Grey, Royal Purple, Pearl White, Metal Black and Golden Beige.The TVS Radeon BS6 price list has been revealed. It costs Rs 58,992 for the standard drum variant, Rs 61,992 for the Commuter Bike Of The Year drum brake version and Rs 64,992 for the disc brake-equipped special edition version. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi. The TVS Radeon BS6 is costlier than the TVS Radeon BS4 by around Rs 6,600 to Rs 8,600, depending on the variant.The TVS Radeon BS6 will feature a fuel-injected engine. Compared to the carburetted, BS4-compliant 109.7cc motor, the fuel-injected BS6 engine maked 8.2PS and 8.7Nm, which is 0.2PS less.
- Officially it is not declared but yes TVs soon to launch bs6 in its Radeon as it's mandatary
- No. its BS4 till now
- Radeon BS6 price varies and it has a mileage I got yesterday 83 kmpl
- Radeon BS6 price varies and it has a mileage I got yesterday 83 kmpl
- Buy Radeon,Splendor buy Radeon otherwise
- The TVS Radeon BS6 is costlier than the TVS Radeon BS4 by around Rs 6,600 to Rs 8,600, depending on the variant. And now, the BS6 model will feature a fuel-injected engine. Here compared to the carburetted, BS4-compliant 109.7cc motor, the fuel-injected BS6 engine made 8.2PS and 8.7Nm, which is 0.2PS less. Rest, telescopic front fork, twin rear shock absorbers, front 240mm disc/130mm drum and rear 110mm drum brakes remain untouched.
- Both TVS Radeon and HF Deluxe BS6 are one of the best options available for the daily commute. As TVS is well known for its performance, Radeon churns out good power figures compared to HF Deluxe and as Hero is known for the durability and mileage, HF Deluxe will give a good mileage output with low maintenance cost. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can get a better physical comparison among the option. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- No no nope . we should not compare this two bikes . First reason splendor is reliable and smooth good breaking and mileage and built quality . now radeon , not reliable , looks very funny on the road , very poor breaking , vibration .
- TVs Radeon if you want style and new look and splender if you want a trust from brand
- It’s upto your choice only, if you want Performance then go for Radeon other for looks go for Splendor Plus(but only if you Modify it properly). 🙂🙂
- Maine tvs victor liya hai new lounch me hi..maintainanc kaafi hai victor konormal koi bhi bike se..mera sabse kharab experience hua hai ab tk k 10 bikes k comparison me. 10 out of 5 Star bike k liy..back signal light k liy bhi poori bike kholni padhti hai..faaltugiri hai..company response bhi proper nahi hai..
- Both Bikes are Very Different, and both are very fine by looks , performance and mileage.I m Using Victor Premium edition and realy enjoying a lot. Get Mileage of 62 to 65 even i ride on 60 - 65 speed. Pick Up is Damn good, Controlling is Superb. i m Sharing my 6 Month Experience with TVS Victor.
- I don't know about the Radeon but don't buy victor because after 1 year the maintenance cost is high and peakup is decrease
Editor's View of TVS Radeon
One of the most efficient bikes we’ve tested, It comes with a supple suspension setup, Soft and well padded seat is super comfortable.
Looks too similar to the Hero Splendor, Brakes could have been better
TVS Radeon Videos
TVS Radeon User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.1/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
53% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Very comfort stylish super mileage
Date to date service is not good fist service 550to750...and...my raid 1200 km 2service dete 10/07/2020 due date and kilometre not matched please kilometre by service
Good experience and enjoying riding
I like this bike.. because the look of this bike very good.
Very good so heavy bike good performance
I bought this bike on 1 January 2019it complete 1 year and I can say much about this bikePROS:-1. Ride quality is good due to good positioning.2. Seat comfort is above the mark.3. The body material of bike is so premium rather then cheap like Splendor.CONS.:-1. Average is not so good for a 110 cc bike it only provide 55 kmpl.2. Gear shifting is not smooth , it is hard and release tak-tak sound while shifting the gear.3. It takes so much time to cross 80+ .and after that it feels that engine wil blast some how. as it provide so much sound and engine struggle a lot.
आरामदायक, चालवायला सोपी, तडफदार स्पीड व पिकअप, वजन(सामान पिशव्या) वाहून न्यायला उत्तम, लाईट छान, ब्रेक ठीकठाक पण त्वरित नाही,मेर्निंग स्टॅर्तींग त्रबल, बाकी ठीक.
I bought this bike yesterday 68K on-road price. Its simply nice in looks. Rode this bike 300km from Salem to Chennai maintained 60km/hr speed (this indicate as power mode for 60km/hr). Total 6hrs travel I got back pain need improvement in seating arrangement. Need for suspension improvement
Iselfstart problem..before 3 months,I purchased this bike..serious selfstart problem in this bike..in three times I visited TV's dealer for this isdue.. Still today my problem is not solved..I am utterly disappointed by this bike and TV's service..Don't buy TV's bikes
TVS Radeon इस बाइक की आवाज मुझे बहुत अच्छी लगती है तथा कंडीशन मेरे दिल को भा ती है इसका माइलेज भी अच्छा है
TVS Radeon Expert Reviews
TVS Radeon: 7000km Long Term Report
It’s been consistently fuel-efficient but handling on wet roads and parts availability have been a dampenerOct 14, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon: 5,000km Long Term Report
Puncture problems aside, the commuter is running as smooth as everMay 19, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon: 3,800km Long Term Report
TVS’ trusty little commuter was serviced recently and is running as smooth as ever!Apr 2, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon: 2000km Long Term Report
Trust the Radeon’s Econometer and it rewards you with absolutely staggering fuel efficiency figures. Read on to know moreFeb 23, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon: Long Term Fleet Introduction, 1000km Report
The Radeon is here to prove whether it’s a fuss-free, frugal commuter. Does it deliver its intended purpose?Jan 13, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon: Road Test Review
TVS has taken another stab at the volume-driven 110cc commuter pie with the new Radeon. Does its splendour appeal to the masses looking for a sturdy workhorse?Jan 2, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon Images
TVS Radeon Colours
TVS Radeon News Updates
Is The TVS Radeon The Best 110cc Commuter Bike In India? You Decide!
The commuter motorcycle segment up to 110cc is hotly contested with some really good value for money bikes. You decide which one’s the bestJun 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Bike News Of The Week: TVS Radeon BS6 Launched, Benelli Imperiale 530 Patent Image, Hero XPulse 200 BS6 Specs Revealed & More
Here’s what’s been keeping us entertained during this lockdownApr 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here Are 5 Important Details About The TVS Radeon BS6
TVS has just launched a greener Radeon BS6. Here’s all you need to know about the 110cc commuterApr 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Radeon Officially Gets Its BS6 Update
As expected, there is a marginal drop in powerApr 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Here’s How Much The BS6 TVS Radeon Will Cost You!
The BS6-compliant version is dearer by around Rs 6,600Feb 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Likely To Launch The BS6 Radeon In A Few Weeks!
Expect the BS6-compliant version to command a premium of around Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,000Dec 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Radeon FAQs
What is the price of TVS Radeon?
The ex-showroom price of TVS Radeon is 65,742. Check On Road Price of Radeon. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of TVS Radeon?
TVS Radeon has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the TVS Radeon have ABS?
No, ABS feature is not available in TVS Radeon. View full specification of Radeon.
Which is better TVS Radeon or Hero Splendor Plus?
Hero Splendor Plus Price starts at Rs. 60,350 which is Rs. 608 costlier than base model of TVS Radeon priced at Rs. 59,742. Compare TVS Radeon vs Hero Splendor Plus on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of TVS Radeon in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of TVS Radeon in Delhi is Rs. 1,721 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in TVS Radeon?
TVS Radeon is available in 8 colours : Chrome Brown, Chrome Black, Volcano Red, Titanium Grey, Royal Purple, Pearl White, Metal Black and Golden Beige. View colour images of Radeon.