TVS Apache RR 310
TVS Apache RR 310 is a sports bike available at a price of Rs. 2.59 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 3 colours. The Apache RR 310 is a powered by 312cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of Apache RR 310 develops a power of 34 ps and a torque of 27.3 nm . The TVS Apache RR 310 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The TVS Apache RR 310 weighs 174 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 11 liters.
TVS Apache RR 310 Latest Updates
TVS has hiked the prices of the entire Apache range. For more details, check out our story.
TVS launched the 2021 Apache RR 310 at Rs 2.59 lakh (ex-showroom). The flagship supersport from the Hosur-based bike maker packs a lot of segment-first equipment like adjustable suspension and a unique ‘Build To Order’ programme. With the latter, you can choose from multiple colours, equip your bike with the Dynamic or Race Kit, and place the order online. To know the exact details, read our in-depth launch story.
The first batch of the 2021 TVS Apache RR 310 ‘Built To Order’ platform has been completely booked for September. Slots for the next lot of 50 BTO units commence on October 1. Head here for details.
TVS Apache RR 310 Engine
TVS Apache RR 310 Design
TVS Apache RR 310 Features
TVS Apache RR 310 Competitors
TVS Apache RR 310 PriceTVS Apache RR 310 price start at Rs. 2.59 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). TVS Apache RR 310 is offered in only one variant - ABS.
Looking for Loan on TVS Apache RR 310EMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Apache RR 310?
Apache RR 310 Positives
Looks stunning, friendly handling, packed to the teeth with features
Apache RR 310 Negatives
Lacks performance compared to its competition, price to performance ratio isn’t spectacular
TVS has done an incredible job in ironing out the sore spots of the Apache RR 310 with the BS6 update. It is loaded with tech, making it the most technologically advanced motorcycle in its class. The new prices are quite close to its fiercest rival -- the KTM RC 390. While it may lack the outright performance of the RC 390, the Apache RR 310 BS6 makes up for it by being a well-rounded machine that can do daily duties as well as corner carving or even touring, for that matter.
Apache RR 310 User Reviews
Great experience.Smooth more refined.Comfortable with great power delivery with many features tough competition in 300cc segment.And lastly with awesome looks and magnificant instrument clustet.
Smooth more refined better
Smooth with more refined better performance.Comfortable riding, Great features with mind blowing instrument cluster.Looks awesome and a must bike from tvs.
4.2Looks like a power monster
Looks like a power monster. with a top speed of 170 kmph. Sound above 6000 RPM🔊🚀 Attracts all by the racing red color
Outstanding performance instrument
Outstanding performance instrument cluster is filled with information you name it this bike gives it
One of the best bike in its segment.The riding quality, Features, Performance, Comfort, Handelling, Build quality are top notch.The instrument console and front and back lights are just amazing.This is an all rounder bike.
More Customer Reviews of Apache RR 310
Bikes Similar to Apache RR 310
TVS Apache RR 310 Images
- 19 more
TVS Apache RR 310 Colours
- Race Replica
- Racing Red
- Titanium Black
TVS Apache RR 310 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||34.45 kmpl|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of Apache RR 310 owners
Apache RR 310 Videos
2 Sep, 20215524 views
Gorgeous, fun and practical - TVS’s flagship, the Apache RR 310, is hugely... read more
30 Aug, 20217888 views
TVS has done it again! After a comprehensive update last year, the Hosur-based... read more
8 Jul, 202030592 views
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 Review in real world conditions - TVS Apache RR... read more
29 May, 201910018 views
🏍 TVS Apache RR 310 2019 model review 🏍 TVS Apache RR 310 top speed... read more
TVS Apache RR 310 News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RR 310
- TVS Apache RR 310 has a seating capacity of 2 average adults.
- Selecting between the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and TVS Apache RR 310 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, performance figures, features required, etc. The Continental GT 650 is a fun to ride cafe racer. The GT’s sporty riding position makes it much more suitable for twisty mountain roads and even high-speed straight-line blasts. To top things off, the twin-cylinder motor provides the performance and refinement that the 535 simply couldn’t. On the other hand, TVS has done an incredible job in ironing out the sore spots of the Apache RR 310 with the BS6 update. It is loaded with tech, making it the most technologically advanced motorcycle in its class. The new prices are quite close to its fiercest rival -- the KTM RC 390. While it may lack the outright performance of the RC 390, the Apache RR 310 BS6 makes up for it by being a well-rounded machine that can do daily duties as well as corner carving or even touring, for that matter. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Yes, TVS Apache RR 310 is available with four ride modes (Rain, Urban, Sport, Track).
- Hi Zigwheels.. Can we improve the braking scene on RE Himalayan by swapping better brake pads? If yes, which brake pads would you suggest?
- Did Royal Enfield himalayan bs6 is a beginner friendly bike which is shifting from a pulsar 180
- Rr310 is my choice..a wildcard entry underrated...2020 even better
- Sports category its Apache 200rr just in your budget ...if you can stretch yamaha r15 v3 ....naked street fz Yamaha or gixxer 150...cruisers..if you like avenger go for it...retro classic bullet standard or electra..if you stretch your budget s little...benellie imperiale 400 ..nerd to spoil yourself go for Duke 125.....commuter unicorn 150 with great comfort...premium scooter Suzuki burgman or ntork..electric revolt...if you need a all purpose disc clip on handle projector headlamps abs tourer sports ...go for ' grand daddy ' pulsar 220.adventure bike x pulse hero 200 fuel infected...good luck.
- U r already using the best bike.. It depends wat u need.. Like the price u hav mentioned.. There are just two bikes available in the market.. Ns 200 and rtr 200 4v... So ns 200 have the same engine but in carberattor verson.. If dont want to drive the bike nearly to 140 kmph so go for rtr 200 bcoz is the slipper clutch also.. And more comfort and less and low maintainence cost
- If you can handle aggressive riding posture on r15v3 then close your eyes and go for it.if you are afraid of back pain then go for mt 15
- Yes it is good for beginners. I switched from 110cc scooty to this bike without having much prior experience with even 200cc bike. It doesnt have that power to scare you like riding duke 390 as a beginner saying. But yes it will give you very good feedback post crossing high rpm or in power band.
- I learnt to ride in my rr310. so i would say it is a good bike for beginners. just go easy on the throttle.
- First 1 2 months understand ur bike, then play with ur love and enjoy it
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
TVS Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
K K AUTOMOBILES
#43, OPP Kapashera Police Station,Kapashera, Delhi, 110037
954 E, Main 100 Feet Road, Babarpur ext, Shahdara , Delhi, 110032
S 526, School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi, 110092
Arya Samaj Road, Narela , Delhi, 110040
Apache RR 310 FAQs
What is the price of TVS Apache RR 310 in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of TVS Apache RR 310 is 2.59 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Apache RR 310. .
What is the mileage of TVS Apache RR 310 in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of TVS Apache RR 310 is 34.45 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Apache RR 310.
Does the TVS Apache RR 310 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in TVS Apache RR 310. View full specification of Apache RR 310.
Which is better TVS Apache RR 310 or Kawasaki Ninja 300?
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price starts at Rs. 3.37 Lakh which is Rs. 77,010 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RR 310 priced at Rs. 2.59 Lakh. Compare TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of TVS Apache RR 310 in Delhi is Rs. 7,118 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in TVS Apache RR 310?
TVS Apache RR 310 is available in 3 colour : Race Replica, Racing Red and Titanium Black. View colour images of Apache RR 310.
Is TVS Apache RR 310 better than KTM RC 390?
58% users have chosen TVS Apache RR 310 over KTM RC 390 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Kawasaki Ninja 300 better than TVS Apache RR 310?
57% users have chosen Kawasaki Ninja 300 over TVS Apache RR 310 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. My height is 5ft 3 inch can i ride this bike - Apa ...
Asked by Rahul Vishwakarma 20 Answers
Q. Is there any difference in tvs apache Rr 310 and ...
Asked by Yash Tyagi 4 Answers
Q. I am concerned about the vibrations which many own ...
Asked by Abhishek Kachhap 13 Answers
Q. Can you suggest about this bike - Apache RR 310?
Asked by Sunny Mathew 3 Answers
Q. How is bike treating you in terms of overall perfo ...
Asked by Varun Kumar 3 Answers
Q. Hi, Is RR310 worth buying?
Asked by Vj Korbe 6 Answers
Q. Ktm 390 or tvs 310 which is best to buy - Apache R ...
Asked by Zain Ali 49 Answers
Q. Is there any chance to get the helmet shown in RR3 ...
Asked by Anand Abraham 2 Answers
Q. What is the fuel tank capacity - Apache RR 310?
Asked by Hritik Kr 4 Answers
Q. What is the height of seat - Apache RR 310?
Asked by Umar Zafir 10 Answers