TVS Star City Plus Price in Khambhalia
TVS Star City Plus Price in Khambhalia August 2020
TVS Star City Plus On Road Price in KhambhaliaChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of Star City Plus Competitors
Rs. 59,742Radeon On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Rs. 52,500Sport On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 48,875HF Deluxe On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 61,260Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 66,560Passion Pro On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Rs. 68,812Shine On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 43,994CT 100 On Road Price Compare with Star City Plus
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Khambhalia
Opera AutomotivesNear Vyas Parotha House, Dwarka Byepass, Khambhalia, Gujarat, 361305Phone : 9574369561 Phone : 9574369561Email : email@example.com
TVS Star City Plus Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Star City Plus
- Out of the options, if you are looking for a bike with a balance of performance, features and comfort then we'd recommend going with the Honda CB Shine. It's powered by 124.73cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that churns out 10.3PS of power and 10.3Nm of peak torque coupled to a 4-speed gearbox. Moreover, Shine offers stylish build, smooth and refined engine, plush ride quality, nimble handling and a reliable service network which makes the bike a value-for-money purchase. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Honda Bike Showrooms
- TVS star city is better (i am riding it from 2005 and stjill in running condition) other than the options. Shine have some engine issues particularly on cold engine it shut down frequently while in running condition. TVS have better build quality and low maintenance cost.
- TVS Radeon
- Star city plus is not a good choice
- Choose according to your own need
- Its good bike,value for the money.
- TVS Star City Plus BS4 bike is not a good choice I think, you may have starting trouble from first of your New bike
- TVS Star City Plus is 110 cc bike. also this is to inform you that now a purchase of new bike you are paying insurance for 5 years. so the cost will increase.
- It depends on the model,kms it is used, condition of vehicle etc.
TVS Star City Plus Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the TVS Star City Plus in Khambhalia?
The insurance cost of the base variant of TVS Star City Plus in Khambhalia is Rs. 5,987.
Calculate TVS Star City Plus EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less