TVS Star City Plus Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of TVS Star City Plus
TVS Star City Plus ES Drum
- 3.11 MB
- PDF Document
- Jun 17, 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Star City PlusQ. I have TVS Star City Plus in my bike the self and indicator are not working, what to do?
Q. Please suggest how to check mileage and it's show's only 2 or 3 bar in digital Meter if we fuel for more than 3 litres For the current petrol price. I'm maintaining in good condition How much mileage can I expect compare to City limits and urban areas and how to maintain that 2 litres of petrol in new edition.
- For that, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of your bike. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
Q. What is the seat length of TVS Star City Plus?More Questions
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your bike, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your bike, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the bike unnecessarily, ride your bike at economical speeds, etc. TVS Star City Plus is equipped with a Low Fuel Indicator. Currently, the brand has not revealed the mileage of TVS Star City Plus. Moreover, as per our test, the bike was able to fetch a mileage of 52kmpl. Also, each bar of fuel contains around 1.7L of fuel.
Q. Which is the best bike tvs star city plus or honda sp 125 pls tell me guys which one is buy
- As of now, the brand has not suggested the length of the seat. The seat is large and cushy and should prove comfortable over shorter commutes. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. Which bike is better TVS Star City Plus, Mahindra Centuro, TVS Radeon and Honda CB Sshine in term of performance, features and budget friendly price.
- Both TVS Star City Plus and Honda SP 125 are different bikes from different segment. Selecting between the two would depend on your preference of the segment, features required, budget, usage of the bike, ride quality, etc. The SP 125 is the most Honda-like product from the Japanese brand in recent years. It’s refined and frugal, packs a punch, and offers a good list of features, making it a well-rounded product. Even though the asking price is a but higher, for the extra money, you are getting a more fuel-efficient, powerful and feature-rich product. So, if you’re planning to buy a premium 125cc commuter, you definitely can't give the SP 125 a miss. On the other hand, the Star City Plus is a comfortable and well sorted entry-level motorcycle from TVS. Overall, the Star City+ is a bike that offers low running costs and ease of riding in the city and lives up well to be a good commuter motorcycle from TVS. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Honda SP 125 BS6 vs TVS Star City Plus
- Honda sp 125
Q. Star city plus speedometer sensor price?More Questions
- TVS star city is better (i am riding it from 2005 and stjill in running condition) other than the options. Shine have some engine issues particularly on cold engine it shut down frequently while in running condition. TVS have better build quality and low maintenance cost.
- TVS Radeon
- Cb shine
- The exact information regarding the availability and cost of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.
- I don't know
TVS Star City Plus Expert Reviews
TVS Star City Plus BS6 Road Test Review: Not As Much A Star1 Apr, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Star City+ Final Long Term Review21 Mar, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Star City+: 9,500km long term review16 Jan, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Star City+ 8,000km long term review8 Dec, 2015 | By Saeed Akhtar
TVS Star City Plus User Reviews
Star City PlusStar City Plus, is a great
Star city plus, Is a great option if you are looking for a daily usage bike which will give you decent mileage, Here's why: i've been using this bike from 3 years.So my review will be based on these years.Pros:1.Bike is very comfortable to ride.2.It looks awesome on the road so you'll feel confident while riding it.3.Engine is very smooth and has less noise.4.It's build quality is good.5.You will get great mileage of around 60 kmpl.6.This bike comes with abs so that's a plus point for safety purposes.7.You'll also get a service reminder inbuilt.8.It will serve you very long even after many years of abuse.9.Pickup on this bike also good.Cons:1.Bike starts vibrating after 70 kmph as expected in 109.7 cc engine.2.This bike will not go beyond 95 kmph, But this is a decent top speed regarding to this price segment.3.After sales service is bad of tvs, When you take your bike for servicing to service centre they don't do much.4.Lights are not very bright at night.5.You don't get a rpm meter in this bike.Although it has its cons, But i can tell you, You'll get a great experience riding this.This bike not built for racing or sports so speed should also not be a issue.Kernel 2 days ago
Star City PlusEngine performance is refined
Mileage, Pick up, Service cost, Engine performance is so refine i like tvsRAVI 5 days ago
Star City Plus5.0Since 8 years
Super bike, I have since 8 Years and still giving good mileageMOGILI 2 weeks ago
Star City PlusThe first and the very best
The first and the very best bike of mine.Very good mileage and comfort.Tvs has really nailed it.Great value from money.I love to ride this bike everytime.Jayaseelan 1 month ago
Star City PlusMy first Bike. One of the
My first bike.One of the most economical and comfortable bike.Simple and yet powerful.Really awesome make by tvs.Love to ride this bike everytime.Jayaseelan 1 month ago
TVS Star City Plus News Updates
TVS Hikes Prices Of Its Motorcycles9 Apr, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache Range Sees A Minor Price Hike7 Feb, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
There’s A New Star In Town30 Mar, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
The TVS Star City Plus Finally Gets A Disc Brake For 20212 Mar, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India