Suzuki Burgman Street Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||124 cc|
|Max Power :||8.7 PS @ 6750 rpm|
|Gear Box :||CVT|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Specifications of Suzuki Burgman Street
Suzuki Burgman Street Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||110 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.5 Liters|
|Seat Height||1140 mm|
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Burgman Street Variants Comparison
Ex-showroom Rs. 81,286
Base variant features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- LED tail lights
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Pass Switch
- Stepup Seat (With Long Seat)
- Passenger Footrest
- Carry hook
- Underseat storage (21.5 L)
Ex-showroom Rs. 84,786
Suzuki Burgman Street Specifications Summary
|Burgman Street Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|BS6 Rs. 81,286||124 cc, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|Bluetooth Rs. 84,786||124 cc, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Suzuki Burgman Street Overview
Suzuki Burgman Street User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.6/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
64% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Comfort (44)
- Mileage (26)
- Looks (21)
- Seat (14)
- Engine (11)
- Performance (10)
- Power (10)
- Style (7)
- Space (6)
- KMPL (6)
- Experience (4)
- Most Relevant
best among all the scooters available in india.. (Suzuki Scooters)
very comfortable journey I love it
Good bike for the rider and comfortable for all to rid every features are good satisfied with the bike and it is very good to drive i think sooo
Just let me know how to get the millega around 45 to 50 km.Over all awesome by handling and comfortable it's little luxurious.
it is world best scooty I like to buy this scooty
My workplace is 50Kms away from Home and Inused to take public transport for daily commute. After imposing lockdown I had to go for a two wheeler and in my basic enquiries and in comparison with my previous two wheeler, I preferred to go with the Access. How ever, when got to the show room I was spell bound mere looking at Burgman street. The look is too good, and went for a trial ride. Immediately fallen in love with it. The comfort levels are excellent. The main highlight is the abundant Leg room, wide seat and beautiful handle bar supported by telescopic suspension. I was not sure about the mileage but went on purchasing it and my god I am satisfied with its mileage. I travel on a highway. Every time I reset and check the trip meter while refilling with petrol. Each time I have noticed that It's touching 60kmpl with out failing once. I've tried to test it on a longer ride and in one day I rode for 300kms and reached destination with in 6hrs without breaking a sweat. I am damn happy that I've made a perfect choice.
I purchased suzuki burgman street, Frame no mb8ea11dfl8117064, Engine number af216364077 on 29.06.2020 from etgo corporation llp, Sec 63, Noida for my college going son.However due to corona pandemic he is not using it for college purpose at present and is being used for going to near by place.So far it runs hardly 600 km, And after doing first service on 22.08.2020 two days back it started giving trouble and stopped starting, Instrument panel is malfuctioning, Display wrong data.Today it is not starting.Also mileage is around 35 km.I don't know if you spend around 95, 000/- to purchase a scooter and it stops to start, What is this technology?.You will not believe i have 40 years old bajaj also, Which was given gift by my father at the time of my selection in engineering college, It still start in one kick.
Mileage is as usual as 125cc bikes, gives 50 in city and 60 in highways. Pros:good riding style, comfortable seats, Extended front space, big seats, Good mileage, Disc brakes of CBS, Fully digital . Main thing is you wont get tired of riding Burgman 125Cons:Poor pickup so don't try to overtake lengthy buses, trucks, etc., Initially there will be vibration and noise in front portion of bike until reaching 20kmph, Not suitable for ladies and short men but practice can make you perfect, Top speed is low 93kmph, At high speed windblow will make you fall because bike weight is too low and composed fully of plastic. Main disadvantage is Very very POOR quality of plastics and no guarantee for them. Only one hit, your new bike will turn to crushed biscuit packet.
The Best Scooter India Has So Far. Aprilia And Ntorq Is Fun When You're Alone But When It Comes To Take A Pillion Especially Ladies Then The Wider Seat Of Burgman Is There Take Care Of That So No Need To Worry About Comfort.Mileage Depends All In Your Hands How You Drive.I Have The Latest Bordeaux Matte Red BS6 Suzuki Burgman, So I've Taken It To Dadar To Virar My Average Speed Was 70 - 80 KMPHBut The Maximum I Took It Was To 111 KMPH With A Pillion And Mileage It Gave Me Roughly 40 - 45 KMPH Which Is The Best Even After Running On Such Higher Speed.Maintenance And All Is Also Proper Normal Bill.
I had a major accident with my burgman in the month of December . When after fully repaired , on 14th Feb , March , 7 kg raksack and 85 kg guy sitting behind me , we went to coorg from Bengaluru , that is 250 km and came came back forth to Bengaluru , not a single issue I face with the power Ran smooth , not a single engine issue I faced . Till now , it's one of the best scooty I have bought , value for money , mileage 53 , not a single backpain or any issues . Best part is you can comfortably mouth your leg of the forward footrest .Over all awesomeThank you Suzuki for such a product.
5 Offers Available
Specs of Burgman Street Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 66,799Activa 6G Specs Burgman Street vs Activa 6G
Rs. 63,497Jupiter Specs Burgman Street vs Jupiter
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 70,629Activa 125 Specs Burgman Street vs Activa 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 70,555NTORQ Specs Burgman Street vs NTORQ
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 70,686Access 125 Specs Burgman Street vs Access 125
Aprilia SXR 160
Rs. 1.27 LakhSXR 160 Specs Burgman Street vs SXR 160
Yamaha Ray-ZR 125
Rs. 70,330Ray-ZR 125 Specs Burgman Street vs Ray-ZR 125
Honda Grazia BS6
Rs. 74,815Grazia BS6 Specs Burgman Street vs Grazia BS6
Aprilia SR 125
Rs. 92,625SR 125 Specs Burgman Street vs SR 125
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Burgman Street
- Both Suzuki Burgman Street and Aprilia SXR 160 are good scooters with good performance and features. However, selecting one would depend on certain factors such as your budget, brand preference, requirement of features, power output figures, serviceability, etc. If you’re in the market for a sporty, premium and ‘hatke’ scooter, the SXR 160 could be the one to pick. However, it is one of the most expensive scooters on sale and given its performance and features and we don’t think it justifies the premium pricing. If you’re in the market for a maxi-style scooter, our suggestion will be to opt for the Suzuki Burgman Street as it offers more space, comfort and fuel efficiency while being significantly more affordable. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Aprilia SXR 160 vs Suzuki Burgman Street
- Yes, Suzuki Burgman Street is fairly capable of carrying the weight of two average adults.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- For that, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealershipdetails.
- Suzuki Burgman Street Bluetooth is available in 5 colors: Pearl Suzuki Medium Blue, Pearl Mirage White, Matte Fibroin Grey, Matte Brodeaux Red, and Matte Black.
- Suzuki Burgman Street is priced at Rs. 81,100 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the following link for an estimated on-road price and select your city accordingly. Moreover, as you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- Yes, may be.
- Selecting between the Suzuki Access 125 and Burgman Street would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, usage of the scooter, features required, ride quality, etc. If you are looking for a scooter with good performance, comfortable riding position and a good design, then the Burgman Street would be a better choice. On the other hand, the Access 125 has all the crucial updates to help it continue its streak of being the best-selling scooter in the 125cc segment. It offers a much refined engine, superb ride quality and same power figures as the BS4-counterpart. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Suzuki Access 125 vs Suzuki Burgman Street- Suzuki Access 125 BS6: Road Test Review
- Suzuki is not offering retro fitments on the Burgman Street. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership in your city for more details.
- No, only the Burgman Street Bluetooth variant gets Bluetooth feature.
- There is no such km limit sacrificed for the tyres of Suzuki Burgman Street. However you get 1 year of warranty with new scooter.
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- As of now, we haven't encountered any such issues with the Suzuki Burgman Street. The Bluetooth variant with Suzuki Ride Connect gets features such as turn-by-turn navigation, phone call/ SMS/ WhatsApp alert, trip sharing function, last parked location, overspeeding alert and smartphone battery level indicator. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the resale value of a vehicle would depend on certain factors like brand, popularity of the model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners, etc.
- Suzuki Burgman Street is not available with a adjustable seat. Moreover, you may connect with the nearest authorized service center and check if they can offer an seat lowering kit for the Burgman Street. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Suzuki Burgman Street price in Hubli starts from Rs. 83,206 (ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 84,600 (ex-showroom). You may click on the given link for an estimated on-road price. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Suzuki Burgman Street comes with a 5.6 litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in scooter varies from vehicle to vehicle but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 0.5 -1 litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the scooter and riding style.
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc. so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle. The final price figures will be shared by the dealership itself. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more details.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please get in touch with the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you with complete details. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Suzuki has launched a Bluetooth-equipped variant of the Burgman Street that features turn-by-turn navigation and call/message alerts. The LCD displays also inform you about your phone’s battery level, SMS and WhatsApp notifications, ETA to destination, and a user-defined overspeeding warning. Check out the following article for more details: Suzuki Scooters Now Get Navigation And Call/Message Alerts.
- The Suzuki Burgman has been the company’s range of maxi-scooters. The Suzuki Burgman Street though is not fully a maxi-scooter as it just gets the styling of one. Also, it is the only scooter available in India that looks like a Maxi-Scoter. The Suzuki Burgman is a stylish alternative to the company’s Access 125. Its maxi size does appeal to many customers who want their scooter to look rather large and wholesome. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The mileage of Suzuki Access 125 is 57.2 2 kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Access 125.
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link for dealership details.
- I don't know
- Suzuki Burgman Street Bluetooth has been launched in pan India. If you're planning to purchase one then for the availability we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can cli on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- I don't know
- It might not be a possibility to get the Bluetooth enabled version installed in the previous gen scooters as it would mean changing the complete assembly along with the ECU. Moreover, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center for more details on the same. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Yes, the Suzuki Burgman Street Bluetooth comes equipped with a pass switch.
- Yes, the Suzuki Burgman Street BS6 is powered by a all-aluminum 4 stroke, single cylinder 124cc fuel Injection engine.
- Is suzuki burgman bs6 have full metal body or not?.
- The Suzuki Burgman Street is powered by a 124cc motor now makes 8.7PS of power and 10Nm of peak torque while the 124.9cc air-cooled, single-cylinder unit on the Aprilia Storm 125 makes 9.5PS of power and 10Nm of torque. The Storm 125 boasts a sporty design and gets chunky 12-inch dual-purpose tyres, full-digital instrument console and a front disc brake for added safety. Burgman Street, on the other hand, gets 12-/10-inch alloy wheel setup with a front disc and rear drum brake. The scooter offers great performance and refinement and is also cheaper compared to the Storm 125. If you are looking for a scooter with good performance, comfortable riding position and a good design, then the Burgman 125 would be a better choice and if you want more power and a sporty looking scooter and does not mind the premium, then you may opt for the Storm 125. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Aprilia Storm 125 vs Suzuki Burgman Street
- I will not recommend this burgman street 125 to any one. Its performance is ver bad, no pickup, When ever i apply brakes it skids and we lose balance, its road grip is very bad, shock absorber are pathetic. Today i fell on the main road when i applied brakes almost escaped from big accident. Very bad experience when the roads are bumpy, because shock absorber are very bad. Mileage is very bad. The bottom of the vehicle almost touches the humps and we can hear the scratch noise
- As of now, we haven't encountered any such issues with the Suzuki Burgman Street. Moreover, you may check out the Road Test Review to see how the scooter behaves on-road.
- Yes on bs 6
- Only on Bs 4 version not on Bs 6 .
- It depend upon the size of box
- Not really
- Yes of course
- It has 4 free service with a additional charge of 435 RS for the oil change and labour charges .
- Replace as in sense for buying ? you can
- No interms of speed
- Carborator engine with a rpm of 7000 come with 124.66 cc
- 106 some people say it is 110
- Same as regular air check under the seat
- Nope it's not locket but it's a covered area. Moreover the charging point is not a usb point we have to buy a seperate adapter for it
- The charging point inside the burgman comes with a shutter panel . Means you keep your phone inside the front panel locked.
- Nope that box compartment lid is not lockable
- They make them look like alloys but in the end they still have tubeless tires so no harm
- Yes it is... I ride it in the worst of the roads in Mumbai and touchwood, I have not heard a single rattle from anywhere......
- Check the suzuki spare parts centre. It is easily available
- Very much i carry 2 bags of 25kg rice comfortably on it
- Bhai I want burgman street back rear break cabel
- Car is a better choice.. but if you insist on scooter you can choose burgman ..tvs grand or classic...dear sir our roads are bad ..buy a good helmet light weight premium..10000rs it's worth...dont wear collar..in potholes take the scooter very slowly..even car jerks in potholes...do neck exercises you can see in you tube...dont walk with a helmet..if you are sitting it doesn't cause much problem.
- Burgman has 780 mm seat height ; highest in this segment. Front telescopic suspension is very good. Rear suspension will work only if there is a pillion or if the riders weight is more than 85 kg, otherwise for sure rider will get backpain. also it is not comfortable vehicle if riders height is less than 5.6
- I had the same problem and back pain was driving a Dio and activa 5G. After changing to Burgman i feel very comfortable. No back pain when driving over speed breakers. I use front break for humps
- Hi, from April 2020 BS6 is going to be implemented so we can expect 2 / 4 wheeler Companies launch BS6 vehicles before April. (And few average selling vehicles may be discontinued, have to wait for another 2 months n we can see many new upgraded vehicles)
- May come on April 2020
- Avoid burgman if road conditions are not good. rear suspension is really bad. also burgman not recommended if your height is less than 5.7 feet
- Ofcourse it has a CBS..check the front mudguard.its clearly printed
- Who said it doesn't has? I own a burgman... it has CBS
- Yes a digital indicators is available for fuel indicator and it starts blinking whenever the fuel goes into reserve mode.
- Yes. Fuel indicator will start blink when it's comes to last point
- S digital
- Burgman is height. very comfort than other
- See sujuki showroom
- Google bro
- Initially for few days suspension will be slightly stiff.. recommended tyre pressure for with pillion and without pillion will resolve the issue..
- Good option for hefty people .. very comfortable seating space. suspension will also work well because of heavy weight.. Not recommended if your height is less than 5.5
- Yes , I'm 80 kg and my friend was 85 kgs , we went to coorg from Bangalore , we didn't get a single issue
- Yes good for heavy weight man
- The initial service cost you about 250 (during Free service).
- Go visit the service centre.
- Yes ,I had fall from big potholes in highwayI brutally injuredIts not very safe for big potholes Because the reason is handle is so light WeightThat's why handle not stable in big potholes....You should drive carefullySide by side roadThere is on big potholesOtherwise This scooter is best alwaysSuspension setup bestLow maintenanceUtility spaceFootrestBulky lookSmooth engineAnd I don't think any scooter in 125 segment Beat this....Thank you Suzuki
- No, not at all.
- No it doesn't
- Burgman is good for long rides too , don't worry it's suspension is good . you won't face back issues on this vehicle
- Its very comfirtable.
- Yes, it is.
- The body size is huge and the front suspension is smaller than the back If the rear tire is huge , it was look odd and sloopy
- May be due to the dynamics and ride quality.
- Bro one thing is important, if u want for family and backseater must feel comfortable then go for burgman Street. It give 45 kmpl. If u want for ur self I.e only u are driving then go for ntorqMy suggestion is to take burgman if u can pay the price,,,Or u want nearly 80000 then go for jupiter classic its nice
- Buy 6g scooters. activa had launched
- 2 weeks back I was in Manali and had seen all the scooters there cruising around very easily. The only thing here is that they were delivered by truck till those locations. They seem to have small petrol tanks, so as long as you keep getting gas stations every 100 km then its worth taking the risk.
- For HILLS you MAY TAKE SUZUKI ACCESS 125, TVS NTORG, APRILLA 125 AND 150
- Burgman , ntorq , aprilla Sr 150
- Depends on your body size and driving style
- Both are best
- Long leg space , halogen headlamps , size light , clock in digital display , Digital display , front charging point , huge boot space , handle bulge outside
- Largest seat and fiber body
- I want to buy Burgman 6g 125.please suggest me its performance
- Only one model
- Visit relevant section in zigwheels
- Visit relevant site
- Same as access . Very frugal to maintain
- Visit relevant section in zigwheels
- No but Burgman will be much more comfortable
- No the boot space lags in inches
- 9.7 for burgman9.5 for access9.4 for Honda 125
- Burgman is the best Yes full justice
- As per the owners manual given by Suzuki, for initial 800 kms need to drive at max 1/2 of the throttle then upto 1600 km 3/4th of the throttle. With an assumption that max speed of the vehicle is 90 kmph, for initial 800 kms speed limit to drive is 40 to 45 kmph, and 800 to 1600 km 60 to 65 kmph
- Yes, speed limit is 40kmph untill 1st service
- Drive till 35 speed
- Yes sir, its stylish, good looking, more comfortable for rider and backrider, good mileage and best...
- Depends on her ability to drive the vehicle coz its a bit heighted compared to activa.
- Yes they are easily available
- Yes , Burgman Street is more comfortable as well as powerful
- You can test drive and see the difference
- Yes! anytime better
- Yes! Better mileage than others in the race
- Not at all.
- Not at all.
- Way more better than Activa 5G.
- It has more space than others scooters in India
- Yes, it does.
- Fiber boOdy
- Its ABS
- Better you get it from the store.
- Go to showroom.
- Its all same, on the comfort will increase.
- Front disc rear drum
- Petrol, 91-93 octane.
- Check Suzuki outlets nearby!
- How would I know :/
- Contact service centre
- Actually great! Tyres are small but provides better grip on roads.
- Usb charger nahi hey, socket charger kharidna padenga
- जी बिलकुल है |
- Bro asa q hota hai Agr asa ho raha h toh q ho raha hai apko kuch idea hai
- Same problem
- Same issue
- Burgman body is made of ABS
- Neither of them
- Talking of metal body, only few have it, with special reference to Vespa VXL 150cc, metal unibody design, but it is on premium side, and economically affordable is Activa 125cc, it also has metal body, and except metal body, everything else in burgman 125cc is appreciable and quite competitive, and lovable and here special reference to its refined engine.
- If metal body is your preference, go for vespa otherwise suzuki burgman street
- I m still trying to find answer to that question myself too
- I don't think so.
- Not an issue of riders height it's about weight I feel this particular scooter is little heavier than other scooter in 125cc sagment.
- Though all scooter comes with almost same seat height however due to extra foot room short people find little bit uncomfortable at the time of stopping vehicle
- Sit at the tip of the seat when slow or stopping when moving slide back
- This is the problem even with Honda Activa 5G. Because the Clutch pulley Shaft bearing is isolated with an oil seal and will not come in to contact with Gearbox oil bathing , cooling and Lubrication, which is technically a very big mistake done by Honda in the 5G model. That small bearing which holds the clutch shaft gets heated up and radiates the same to the wheel and tyres. So If you travel for 4 to 5 KM's on this 5G Scooter your rear wheel including tyre getting heated up to 60 to 100 degree. Honda Activa 5G Model is big failure vehicle in this regard. In Hero pleasure, you can see total oil lubrication and bathing of all the Bearings in the Gear Box. Many people think this problem is due to Brake drag, clutch pulley bearing failure or Clutch disc Failure. This is not so.
- Bro I hv also the same problem but the heat generation is too much, even you can't touch the rim after running about 4 5 km.. Will consult with service center.
- I am also facing the same problem. Rear wheel and tyre extremely heats up in 1 hr ride. I fear the tyre may explode in a ride. I think it's heat from engine passes to wheels. Does any other scooter have this problem?
- It is a M**i Scooter and is suitable for young people
- It is suitable for younger and older also.
- It all depends on how you manage to handle the scooty. Believe me, I am also 5'4 to be exact 164 cms, and my both feet touches the ground well enough to maintain a steady balance on slopes (hills) but yes things sometimes got in to light (realisation) when I started to feel pain when in my toe area on right side, when I used to wear slippers, and ride burgman. In shoes I never used feel the pressure on toes, as Height defines, only my half feet touch the ground base. So be careful, I gave you my complete assessment so that you choose wisely, and yes there are shorter riders than us (5'4), riding burgman they manage to just adjust with it somehow.
- It is comfortable to drive on the hills , the scooty is a beast . We had travelled to coorg which had alot of hills on the way . Yes it can defeat the elevations
- No for short people. leg must be on surface. it is high
- Daily commute and leisure riding option goes well with Burgman Street.. i enjoy my scooter rides ..
- May be burgman
- L think suzuki burgman is better than other scotter because more leg space .
- I have ridden a lot with a pillion and 20-30 kg of luggage. It is very comfortable.
- Suitable for 150kg
- We drive 200kg
- I m getting 48-50 in Burgman without any service for full year now
- No idea. Mine is just one month old, and I am getting 60KMPL
- I'm getting 50-60 kmpl in city.
- Hi, I suggest you suzuki access, is best for you, because you are not familiar with scooters, burgman is broad infront and also high at back seat. you are also 5ft high, buy access
- Hero pleasure +
- No not a cylinder but a big bag of suitcase fits with a ease
- There is a huge space on our like side we can take many big things
- Suzuki burgmanis better than doi.
- Obviously Burgman
- Burgman Street
- Yes mam u will able to ride.. Just ride it 4days alone. Then u will be comfortable and ride it
- Yes you can easily handle.Burgman is the best scooty.
- When apply rear break how come both the wheel stops in burgman street bike? Is the front and rear break integrated together for breaking system?
- Braking, pickup, engine performance, everything is excellent.
- Both braking and performance up to the mark.
- Tyre ka issue nahi I've used this vehicle as far as Bangalore to Chennai and Chennai to coorg vehicle tyres of a higher size would imbalance the grip and the shape of the vehicle
- Road gripping is good for burgman street.
- Go for burgman
- Better than all.It contains same engine as acess125.
- Yes,It is better than all.
- Better thn both
- Yes it is suitable for the person
- Yes it can handle, but how long is the drive will be in question
- Very comfortable for both persons
- Yes, no problem for long drives. only cons is smaller rear wheel dia.
- Not only comfortable very comfortable and also soft seat.
- Yes it is very worth with respect to any scooty.
- Yes of course. Go for Suzuki burgman street.
- Mileage very poor, not worth in city riding
- Yes dear, no doubt. Go for Suzuki burgman street best scooter ever. Go for it
- Yes it is strong.
- Surely. Me and my wife completed 2000 km ride From kolkata to araku vally and back with my Gixxer SF and wife's Burgman. Breakup is like Kolkata - gopalpur = 600 Kms approx, Gopalpur - Vizag = 265 kms approx, Vizag-Araku = 130 kms approx , Araku - chandaka forest = 500 kms approx, chandaka to kolkata = 480 km approx. It was an awesome trip.
- Till today's date, The max kms I have reached at once, is 150 kms, single way. And I felt very refreshing and it was not tiring at all. Before burgman I had Yamaha Alpha, and there's positive and considerable amount of comfort while riding Burgman.
- Same here...i had a continuous travelling of 250+km..and it was very good.
- TVS NTORQ is too heavy, have all of features which actually are not practical usable.access 125 is light weight & same features that of Burgman. If you prefer style & look go for Access 125 or if you want all practical daily basis go for Access 125, it is best
- Go for burgman, it's very comfortable for both persons and good for family also
- Purchase Burgman Street without any confusion.In all respect it superior over any scooty in India.
- It is because they are giving 5 years of insurance along with accessories. If you take only one year of insurance and drop the accessories then it will cost you about 85k.
- Pls check with other dealer as it should not cost more than INR 82500/- all inclusive. I have purchased at same price with 5 years insurance
- Taking account of exshowroom is. 77820+insurance 5 years+ road tax
- Yes you can, but you'll have to tilt the Scooty almost at every moment on any side, due to short height, My sister is 5'1 and she is handling Burgman good, I'll not say excellent, but as we both loved the styling of Burgman, she compromised on ultimate comfort, and chose Burgman over TVS Jupiter, Access 125 was never our option.
- Due to big seat and long footboard, Burgman in very comfortable than access 125 however for short height people it can be little disadvantage as feet find it difficult to touch ground
- TVS jupiter will be a good option for short height compared to burgman 125
- A person should always take a test ride before purchasing any vehicle.so i would ask you to firstly go to your nearest showroom and just take some views and have a test ride too.hope it was helpful.
- Take a test ride
- Do it at your own will....If you do that, you might change the aerodynamics of the vehicle and that in turn could change the performance.try upgrading the diameter of the tyre rather than Rim size
- I don't know but i don't think rear wheel has really issue with although it's look smaller in proportion
- In my opinion id you replace 12 inch tyre may hit the body parts and engine case in full load condition
- You can fix number plate anywhere in front., but you need to drill hole. I personally fix it on wind shield, where it looks unique.
- No u can attach sticker
- No, front number plate is not included with this scooter.hope it was helpful.
- Yes it is, i have tested it on long routes too and it is my regular ride also for my office routes.hope it was helpful.
- Yes.Very comfortable for both purpose.If once you ride on this you will be ultimate lover of this scooty.
- Very good
- Because of good pickup and braking system is too good and fuel cap is inside the seat not out side like Ntorq as rain water go inside the tank and cause issue to start or drive the scooty
- Of course better than NTORQ overall.Very stylish, comfortable,much storage space,long seat(3 person),good foot rest,LED headlamp,less engine sound & many more advantages over NTORQ.
- NTorq is superior in only 1 aspect: its LCD panel has more features than any other scooter. However, Burgman is far far better in everything else.
- Yes it is, it is an awesome machine.hope it was helpful.
- Yes it is
- For small height girls it will be difficult as though all scooter are with 765 mm seat height however due to long footboard, small height girls will find it difficult to reach ground at the time of stoppage. It is little uncomfortable. Pls avoid
- Depend on the girl balancing skill
- Neil I disagree check the formula cars isn't the rear bigger than the front? Because bigger the drive wheel to the driven wheel the greater the acceleration,
- No, front 12 inch rear 10 inch. But both are alloy wheels with disc brakes & telescopic suspension hence go for it. No issues on any types of toad
- No the rear and front tyre is not equal the if you compare with activa the height is more on burgman
- Are you asking about side mirrors or side sheets which are under footrest?
- Which side panal. I am not getting u
- No idea
- No eco mode is not available for burgman 125
- Check out this page on Instagram, larger Windscreen is available for Suzuki Burgman Street 125. Id - flashperformancestore
- Check with mechanic. Frankly speaking it is actually of no use, dust keep accumulated between body & windshield & we can hardly clean with hands as there is very space available for cleaning
- You can get a big windshield aftermarket or on amazon
- It is metal as per written on R.C.,and fuel tank top is under the seat with a twist cap.hope it was helpful.
- Its body is of ABS and patrol cap is under seat which is a good thing.
- It's a fiber body scooty
- In front 25 and rear 35
- 28 in front 35 in back in winter 25 in front 35 in back in summer
- 25psi in front and 35psi in rear
- For short ladies, please avoid as due to long footboard they will find it difficult to hand their foot while stopping
- Anyone shorter than 5'5 may find some difficulty. I advise to take a test drive
- Ladies may find it a bit difficult due to its overly size.
- I am riding burgman from past 4months and completed 4500km. It is very good sccoty. Never felt any prob till yet. Even at 100km/h it does loose control. In 150Rs patrol i drive roughly 105-110km on highway.
- No issues at all, go for it
- I am not Janakiraman.
- I will not talk about specifications, lets straight come to pointInitially i had pulser150 and faces same backache prob. But with this scooty that pain is just vanished. I travell 90km/day.
- It is perfect, one of the best scooter for long journey with comfortable long seat, extra large long legroom, telescopic suspension. All are great
- Yes it will resolve
- Scooty consists belt instead of chains like in bike. But it is common thing in all scooty.
- Waste of money facing back problem
- Burgman is best of all
- A BIG NO for GRAZIA if you love riding and want more feature and comfort from your ride. Now, since we have to compare only two vehicles now, out of the two, i.e, NTORQ and Burgman, i would suggest you to go with NTORQ as it has better perfomance, comfort, features, ride quality. Now you may have a question- "Is the mileage very bad in NTORQ?", the answer is- NO. When i bought mine, then i was getting 40kmpl in city and 45kmpl in highway, then after the first service, it went up to 45 kmpl in city and 50 kmpl in highway, and now after second service onwards it is giving me 50 kmpl in city and 52-55kmpl in highway (Trust me its true, i have cross checked several times and i am also amazed by the result). Still i would suggest you test ride both of them to be sure which one suits you. Hope this helps!!!!!
- According to :looks-burgman streetcomfortablity-burgman streetwider seat for rider and pillion.wide handlebar- burgman streetcruiser cootrest-burgman streetlarge storage capacity- burgman streetetc.hope this was helpful.
- Burgman because it has more comfort for driver and backrider, and stylish... In ntroq backrider will not feel more comfort
- Definitely with burgman Street. Honda is selling Because of the brand name they had previously. Suzuki is a good brand and my research on the market is mileage claimed in the 125 cc segment suzuki is the best than Honda and others
- Burgman street
- What do you mean by tall segment vehicle? please make it clear.
- Yes it is perfect for tall persons also because it is having a bigger foot compound/footrest including cruiser seating and a wider handle bars also that is why it is perfect.Hope this answer was helpful for you.
- Yes it's comfortable, go for burgman
- Definetly suzuki burgman 125 Street because of the long and broad seat and the front foot rest on long drive
- Well there is no comparation between both these machines because as you can notice aprilia sr150abs belongs to 150cc segment and burgman street belongs to a 125cc segment. According to government fresh laws any 2 wheelers belongs to 125cc segment should have combi breaks system and any 2 wheelers belongs to 150cc segment should have abs system installed in them.but according to looks, comfortable and for daily riding usage i would go for burgamn street while for high torque and for racing genes i would go for sr150abs.hope this answer was helpful.
- Burgman Street has more seating space (can seat 2 large and 1 medium size person), more luggage space, quiter. Low maintenance cost.Aprilia can only seat 2 persons max that too medium size people, no luggage space.Difference is about utility
- Aprillia is a failure model no mileage and my friends vehicle in 2 years looks junk rattling sounds. Only honda scooters have resale value. Others you have to sell throw away price. Burgman is a class vehicle
- No burgman street doesn't have led in underseat storage
- No, underseat led is not installed in this machine.
- If you take my view , TV's ntorq isn't made for long rides .Nor it has charging point in the front .If you are a rider who commutes for long trips or long rides Burgman is better If you are casual driver who commutes to office and back . Then ntorq is better
- Regarding on how you are going to use it.If you plan to use it mostly within city limits,then the ntorq is better as it has better acceleration,softer seats and suspension.But if you are planning for longer rides and touring the burgman is a lot better and is more comfortable.
- Functional side ntorq is better but overall getup speciality in mileage no one competes with burgman
- You might be, but it would be better for you to first go to your nearest suzuki dealer and check out the seat height of burgman according to your height and don't forget to get a test ride.Hope it was helpful.
- No any problems you will face.You will feel comfortable.
- It will be fine to ride on burgman b/s rider position is much lesser then the pillion position
- Those peoples are actually comparing its price with ntorq, but burgman is far better than ntorq in every terms. Let me give u an example.Yesterday i have ridden 40km continue with speed above 85km/h but never felt any kind of discomfort or worried about loosing control. There was no vibrations n It was feeling like i am riding under 60km/h.And most surprising part was at that speed i was able to get milage of 42km/lBy the way usually i get milage around 53-54km/l
- Yaa it's price is high but I tell you one thing ..when you take your first drive ...you experience who good is that ...it's not ordinary scooter. .it's a hybrid. ...with its awesome look .... ....OK forget all these things. ..go to the showroom and ask them to test drive. ...then rest decision is all yours my friend
- Yeah thats right approx all 125cc scooters are costing the same (with little difference only) whereas The Burgman Street costs 5-6k more only from other scooters but it is the worth getting that money on Burgman.
- Your choice is great 👍The machine is as awesome as promised by Suzuki even after few months too.No there are no awkward sounds and not any kind of rattling sounds even after these 5-6 months of daily usage of my Burgman Street.-Hope it was helpful-
- Look into don't know about a month or later how it's work but if you have or anyone have access they both have same engine. ..that all good luck
- Yes, after 21500 km I changed the belt because of vibration and lack of pulling. The new belt broken after 18 km. Then it changed. The vibration still continued. So changed the clutch weights. But the major issue comes after. Not enough power delivering on over takes. From stop to go it pull up, but when reduce speed and then pulled up it not reacting and the engine noise only get high. So I changed the variator housing. The vibration stopped but the raising engine is get higher. Now I am totally disappointed. What to do? How to rectify this? Even the company service officials did not understand what to do?
- Problem???? Ek ho toh batau Seriously i am fed up with this Scooty, No matter its spacious, speedy, good for long drive and run, but when it comes to performance for long run... Its not recommendable. 1: Battery issues is the main2: 'Carborator Mein kachra gaya hoga sir' this reply you will get from the mechanic.3: Spark plug I have changed for almost 4 times.And in rainy season it will get stuck and will not start even after choke... Its better to have Honda Active than Stylish Burgman. I am selling this scooty for this all issue. Disappointed
- Its a pathetic scooter. I have ridden only 7000 kms in last 8 months. From 5000kms itself I have started facing starting trouble. Scooter does not start in the morning. At times when you ride to near by places, park and once you are back and try to start the vehicle it will not start only. On complaining to Suzuki customer care, Kiran Suzuki mechanic came home and repaired something to give some relief for few days. But then again same thing. Would suggest any one looking for it to buy....dont buy
- Just because other 125 cc comes with bigger radials doesn't mean you should also go for, the company choose this size because their target audience is different and the scooter performs best in this configuration, unless you daily commute involves rough roads I think it's best to keep stock radials or if you really want to for then always authorized service centers.
- I wish I could I don't know what after effects I will face may be a slight slow down in acceleration I am too waiting for official confirmation well if nothing such happens I would also like to upgrade it to a 12 inch one
- Well, I have been researching this since i bought mine. I am of the opinion that you can upgrade the size of the tyre but not the Rim size.
- I am 6 ft and commute 80+km now Nd then, seat is comfy enough to last this distance Along with a pilion, that Extra slant foot area is a boon, you can use it for a cruise like riding, clearly scooters are not meant for this distance but this one is a serious contender because your feets are not cramped , check with ntorque and you will instantly notice this.
- Well according to my daily experience on my burgman street i can say that it i a better machine to commute on.while suzuki has claimed of approx 52.5 to 53.5 km/L but before and after service it's performance is really not bad, it reaches upto 45-48 km/L after 2 services only on my machine.hope it was helpful.
- Yes. I daily commute 80-85km on this. AND on highway with 50km/h speed, it gives me milage of 54-56km/L
- Activa is all metal , this is all plastic but very good quality and top fit and finish. This one looks like a proper 150cc. Test ride it and you will notice the bike like wide handle and big foot board.
- Yes it is also metallic + chromic and the visor panel is made of fiber as like activa.-Hope is was helpful-
- Their is no comparison between activa and this ...
- Activa has nothing but an extra sticker of "5G" added on the back. No change in build quality, braking system (Comes without disk brakes) and base model has nothing. They are just making us fool while Suzuki burgman has everything from tip to toe and its one of the safest scooter in the market, I believe. It gives you the average of around 50-54 kmpl in the city. There is only one variant which is equipped with all the features you need in a scooter.
- As if according to looks, weight, seating arrangements, etc. burgman street is awesome but if you are a activa lover then i don't think that you should go for any other vehicle except activa.hope this answer was helpful.
- You can compare both.For me I am using Burgman and I am very satisfied.The only drawback I think is its fibre body which needs very much care
- Go for activa 125 bs 6 model. Burgman rear suspension is really bad and not recommended if you are of average weight and height less than 5.7 feet
- Go for burgman. It looks stylish and more comfortable and for family best
- Burgman street is bigger and better and all that for only a little bit extra money.
- Yes but somewhat handle problems because of bumper size, turning is somewhat difficult
- Yes,No problem at all. Due to its comfort riding.
- Yes it's best of the best .few days before I buy Suzuki burgman street. Really the scooty is amazing, comfortable and stylish.
- Women might not prefer this as it looks more manly (looks and colour wise) if you still like it, then go for it, women on the other hand will find it convenient with all the extra space available and i am sure you will not know what to do with it.
- Yes it is.but i would prefer the individual to visit her nearest suzuki showroom and look at the burgman's full seating arrangements and if the individual is comfortable on sitting and handling it then she should try to have a trst ride before making a final decision.hope this was helpful.
- Yes it is, but do follow before buying it that the feet should properly reach to the ground while sitting it properly on to the rider seat.Hope it was helpful.
- It's a bikish scooter first, second depends on your usage, if you are a spirited rider or a young bachelor then their is tvs ntorque or if you want a more up-market feel, better looking good performance bike then go for burgman.
- I have great experience of 36000 km in burgman in 1 yr. Many long rides i ride. Its very comfortable riding.. at 50 kmh i get mileage of 55+ kmpl at highway & at the speed of 65-70 i get 48-50 kmpl, my longest journey is indore to jabalpur 520 k.m. regular ride . I take. 10-15 minutes of interval in every 200 km.I preferred you to use castrol active 10w-30 oil with BARDAHL Supplement+ BARDAHL injector Klene..
- Hi, I have been doing multiple trips of 190kms everytime (Delhi to my Home town) with 10-15 min break after 100 odd kms. No problem so far. I generally cruise at 75-80 kmph speed and able to cover the journey with an average speed of 47-50 kmph
- Bro how much you drove Continuesly can you tell me because i am planning a trip.
- I have had my Burgman 650that I bought new for 3 years now. I ride it at 90 miles per hour on the highway going along with the flow of traffic. I also ride it at 20 mph in the city. In both situations the Burgman is great. I go food shopping and I can put two r even sometimes 3 or more full supermarket plastic shopping bags in the under seat storage. I often think how great it is when I can put so many items in that trunk. It really is awesome to be able to go shopping on my bike. Finally, this bike has an amazing look. It looks like nothing else. I call my matte grey color scooteuuuuur; 'The Bat Bike.' When you look at the pros I mentioned, this bike really is a great bike to have. The cons are; front shock is terrible and I think the gas mileage could be better.
- Absolutely, without any doubt. This scooty is number one in terms of milage, comfort, storage, looks n power. I have tested it with every possible way n totally satisfied with it. On highway with steady speed it gives milage of 56km/L while on rough driving in streets it gives 45km/L.Surely better than Ntorq which actually gives 30-40km/L. I have reached to top speed of 107km/h.My frnd h ntorq in which i cant fit my full size SBA2 helmet while in burgman, it easily stores helmet under seat.Recently during a tour i stored a 5L can and a leather jacket under seat. What else can one expect with such a huge storage.It has very refined engine. At 60km/h, i hardly feels any vibration. It feels like i am riding an electric engine.Feel free to ask if u have any doubt.
- Depends on you, I am 6ft tall, my running 80+km daily, most of the scooty my knees touch handle Which cause problems while turning. And more importantly this scooty has dual foot board so I can utilize 💯% of available flat space for groceries. In dhanteras shopping I got 40kgs of floor on this foot board and full trunk of other groceries with me and wife onboard. What else I get 55 kmpl on the way to South Delhi to greater noida daily commute @50-60 kmph speed.
- Yep ofcouse, it's a loaded maxi scooter with a cruising style footrest also and because of it a person who is 6ft tall can relax his/her feet with cruising position on this scooter.but i would ask you to first go to your nearest showroom and have a test ride.hope it was helpful.
- Easy I am 5'4 I have no trouble but you might wanna check for your knees and elbows, best bet borrow one and try it out
- This vehicle was opted for all kind of heights as per it is having a cruiser footrest too which is more comfortable for everyone and it gives more space to the footrest.hope it was helpful.
- Enough for a 6'3 feet tall man to ride
- In written by Suzuki it is said that underseat storage is aprrox 21.5 L and front footrest space is large enough to carry 1 full large bag of sand on it and the plus point is there are two more dugs also available under handlebar whose space is approx half-half letres.hope it was helpful.
- Dude I got 4, 10 kg golden harvest in front foot board and full trunk of groceries, I think foot board is good to carry 25 kgs easily daily.
- Under Seat storage limit is 10 Kg max and for front you can carry about 15 Kgs.
- It is more than enough. Plus the LED lamps have a very long range
- Yes it's good for night driving both in highway and in town
- Lights are very wide and power efficient.
- No need for a test drive. It's an amazing scooty!
- Just buy it man... Its awesome.
- Your suggestions are good however burgman has an cvt so how you expect to change gears
- Suzuki burgman style is deferent as compared to burgman 125 and the rs 1000000 and 68000.
- Said body burgman street
- Said body burgman street
- Less than 10000
- Plastic but good quality but it takes scratches easilybe careful if you buy burgman
- Fiberonly Suzuki access and Honda activa get metal body.
- Synthetic And fibre
- I travelled 600 kms from hyderabad to tirupati Filled fuel trice, around 150kms or when the fuel gauge showed two points left, just to stay on safe side. Took 10 mins break in each petrol station when I stopped for refuelling and took 15 mins break for snacks and relaxing. I maintained 65 to 85 kmph speed without stressing the engine too much. Before I started the journey, I changed engine oil and checked tyre pressure. Short answer is, yes, you can drive burgman street as long as your body supports and as long as you don't push the engine to its max limits for extended periods of time. Checklist for people who are planning for long drive:1. Get the bike servicing done2. Check tyres and tyre pressure3. Tool kit provided by manufacturer4. Good helmet and gloves5. Comfortable pants6. Google and check for petrol stations in the route you travel as you need to refill once 150 kms. Burgman can go more than 230 kms with a tank of fuel, but avoid risks during long distance travels
- Buddy I travelled from Bangalore to coorg , worst roads , alot of risk and 250 kms one sided . Bike is functioning awesomely , bas suspension tight arao . Engine oil issue mat do , we rested in btw as like every 2 hrs .we stopped for 10 to 15 mins .it's a carborator , engine .
- Burgman is very much like a long haul vehicle, if your body can support the long drives then go for it. My back on the other hand could not take it after 2 hours :))) and i have to take a break.
- I think no activa 4g is more better then burghman street
- Yes obviously
- Yes it is
- According to design, mileage, space, comfortability it is the one.hope it was helpful.
- It's Burgman 650 the real pieceOnly competitor of Burgman Street
- At present no one in 125 cc segment
- Very good if you find the right buyer
- On road will cost you 83K approx
- Sir..but i want to buy scooter...i'm not interested in bikes...so please guide me which scooter will be best for me.
- Sir you must have heavy bike .. Like RE
- Yes you can
- Yes it comes in accessories part
- YaASS YES
- Yes it comes in accessories parts
- Not that great though
- Good Fiber quality
- Go for BurgmanI am 6 myself and very happy that i didnt buy the others. I have used Honda and TVS but i find this one better than others.
- Burgman is best. I too am 5’11”+ Slanting front foot rest makes Burgman very spacious
- Go for Suzuki burgman you won't be disappointed
- Dear Johnson , Two month before I bought the black one, awesome Scooty. Interestingly , when my wife used to ride on road , result is everyone use to see who is the rider...
- Matte grey
- As much as you can weigh and twice more than that
- Total of 250 kgs
- Myself 104kg and with pillion 80kg , going good with burgman
- Look pal according to a rider rules it is said that before purchasing any scooter or bike the individual should visit a showroom and test all sort of machines available in market and atleast have a test ride for his/her favourite machines and then he/she should decide to purchase any bike/scooter.hope it was helpful.
- Its back seat is too high to enter into the seat.. Ladies will face less some difficulty to get into the back seat.. As iam the new user of burgman street 125
- Seat is a bit broad so you might wanna sit at the tip while stopped or crawling in traffic, has very good balance so will need to keep ya feet down less
- A very overwhelmed question since burgman has no chance to compete Vespa sxl125 either 150 since Vespa is the very first creator of scooter they have sincerely kept their quality in their product and have shown that what a real scooter should be
- Burgman because it is stylish and more comfortable
- It's fibre body but it's durable
- It's fibre type so
- No its basically the machinery of a suzuki access 125 in a larger eye catching body - so regular maintainance is nearly equivalent to suzuki access 125 .
- It's carry same engine of access 125
- Yes, its awesome. Mileage is 45-50 kmpl
- Yes,, 46kmpl
- Up to 60 to65
- Both the Ntorq and burgman are capable scooter in its class.Ntorq offers more aggressive and sporty feel when you ride it it's exhaust note also add a different feel to its sporty character along with class leading features such as Bluetooth enable instrument cluster and remote fuel lead. where as burgman has more relaxed riding posture and it's more a family scooter with plenty of luggage space along with relaxed engine.so if you are looking for scooter which will used by all members in family then you should choose burgman and if you want that extra sporty ness added to your scooter which is packed with power performance then you should choose Ntorq
- If you want proper sporty looking scooter then ntorq has no rivals yet and also it has new features... but If you want scooter that looks like tourer then burgman although it has not features like ntorq but practicality and boot space long seat mileage the burgman has it all
- Cant compare burgman with ntorq. Burgman has refined and reliable engine. It offers best in class milage. Ntorq only has a slight advantage of more power. But if power is only priority then u should go for bike not scooty. Apart from it, some people says that ntorq has fully featured meter console. But according to me it con rather than pro. Most of features are useless in day to day life and they distarect rider attension. Meter should have minimum n most imp info in bold fonts that a rider needs.
- Yes it is having like other scooters.instead of visor panel, handle bars cover and under footrest casings.hope it was helpful.
- No, it has ABS plastic.
- Fiber body
- Women might not prefer this as it looks more manly (looks and colour wise) if you still like it, then go for it, women on the other hand will find it convenient with all the extra space available and i am sure you will not know what to do with it.
- Its is light so should be a problem to manage. but the seat height is more than the average scooter seat height and it's also wider. So we suggest you take a test ride first and then buy it. otherwise the Burgman is a very likable scooter
- Yes but if they have been riding a scooty or activa they will feel burgman is big. But once they start driving will feel very comfortable
- Both scooter are different segments and different perspective to useburgman is more like premium looking scooter. burgman power is way better than activa 125. but it is no flexibility to handle in traffic like activa. if you want normal looking scooter then go for Honda activa 125 and Suzuki access.if you want scooter for batter mileage then batter to inform you that my burgman city mileage is 37 kmpland Suzuki access also use same enginemy father Honda activa 2 years old mileage is 29-32 kmpl in city.
- There is nothing more difference btw access and burgman street(Except design,led and digital meter)..Remaining everything is same(Engine and mileage,Ride comfort)....Think before you buy(for that design and led you gonna pay 10 to 12k more than access???)..Happy riding!!
- Pickup, handling gor for access 125Comfort and styling go for burgmanMileage is almost the same on both bikes as both have d same engine.
- 53.45 kmpl . Handling is good . Not that heavy , though the front body is huge
- It gets nearly 46, handling is good
- Yes you can replace ,But size of the bike is huge .
- No exchange offer, but one thing is sell it online and then buy this.
- Burgman street price ex showroom is rs 72500Differs with cities can land up to 90,000and above in terms of cities
- Sorry, no exchange offer available
- I generally commute 80+ km and bouht it on july 22, 2 free services are over and on rash driving (70+ kmph) it gives me 40+ and normally 52+ it has given me constantly some occasions(between 45kmph to 55kmph) gave me 58 to 60 kmpl. I measure mileage tank full to tank full method
- Performance is really good in terms of mileage, comfort and stability. the controlling and handling is also very easy and the overall balance of the scooter is good which helps in getting it through tight spaces.
- Burgman-125 cc is more than a scooter. Fantastic two-wheel for the long ride. Mileage is @ +40 km/L in local. Awesome.!!
- Yes , check Spatagiri auto Suzuki , domalur Suzuki , halsuru suzuki
- Yeah it's available in all showrooms in Bangalore
- 108 KGS
- 108 kg
- No, its a CVT scooter.
- Twist and go
- Both scooter are different segments and different perspective to useburgman is more like premium looking scooter. burgman power is way better than activa 125. but it is no flexibility to handle in traffic like activa. if you want normal looking scooter then go for Honda activa 125 and Suzuki access.if you want scooter for batter mileage then batter to inform you that my burgman city mileage is 37 kmplmy father Honda activa 2 years old mileage is 29-32 kmpl in city.
- The burgman scooter is kind of new technologies in Indian market .The chashis is very good in tough performance .This bike is inspired by 400 cc elder brother burgman,in Indian market 125 cc with all this features is good with led lighting,but compared to Honda Activa bs V1 ,Honda is value for money ,and trusted for almost every average indian .Suzuki burgman cost 88k werein Honda Activa just 69-75 new BS V1 launch
- Burgman, my big brother bought activa but the leg space is so small and he is 6 feet. he really struggle when he buy something and put it in leg space. when I bought burgman it's really fit him. and also the bulky look and his height just matched. also the throttle feel you cant get it in activa.
- Its CVT.
- It's auto gear by CVT
- If you ride in city you can go with burgman street because city traffic can't always change gear, hold clutch apply brake many peoples who loves scooters for short moving distance
- If you ride in city condition burgman is a good option, moving short distance, while moving in traffic no changing gears, no clutch lever holding no tension at all move smoothly
- Nope I didn't get one only a flip switch
- Yes. It comes with a pass button.
- No pass button, only dim and dip
- Better go for Ntorq. It is best scooter available in market now. I bought activated in 2002 but due more sales volume the service rendered by honda dealers is very worst for the past 10 years. The activated is good but due to poor service it became useless. I had written to honda India and honda Japan reg this poor service but nothing happened. So went on to purchase Ntorq in march 2018. Believe me now I am afraid of riding honda scooters because I found better stability and road grip with Ntorq. Please try yourself with Ntorq for a test drive then you will find out for yourself. Apart from that TVS service are good.
- Yeah Hari brother, it is a best 125cc scooter and also TVS's first 125cc scooter segment. It has many features like the Bluetooth system which is first advanced feature to be introduced in the scooter. It sounds like the apache 200. The scooter has a good braking stability in any condition. It has also wider tyres, more power that is 9.5 hp and more torque that is 10.5 nm. So atlast i want to say you that if you want to buy the scooter than go for it. It is a best scooter i have ever used.
- One thing is important, if u want a family and the backrider want comfortable ride then go for burgman.. As in ntorq the backrider is not comfortable sitted
Suzuki Burgman Street News Updates
On A Hunt For A Maxi-Scooter? Take A Look At ThisDec 24, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
How Does The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Fare Against Its Rivals?Jun 25, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The MotoGP Pit Scooter That We Want In IndiaJun 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: BS6 Suzuki Burgman Street Gets DearerJun 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Suzuki Access 125 BS6 vs Suzuki Burgman Street BS6: Family FeudFeb 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s The ‘New’ Suzuki Burgman Street!Feb 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels