Honda SP 125 Specifications
(101 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||124 cc|
|Power :||10.8 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Honda SP 125 Specifications Summary
|SP 125 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Drum Rs. 72,900||124 cc, 10.8 PS @ 7500 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|Disc Rs. 77,100||124 cc, 10.8 PS @ 7500 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Honda SP 125 Overview
Specs of SP 125 Competitors
Rs. 63,600Glamour Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Rs. 58,097CB Shine Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 63,616Pulsar 125 Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Honda CB Shine SP
Rs. 63,857CB Shine SP Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Honda CB Unicorn 150
Rs. 72,633CB Unicorn 150 Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Rs. 57,298Livo Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 56,600Passion Pro Specs Compare with SP 125 BS6
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SP 125
Q. Which is best to choose among Pulsar 125 and Honda SP 125?
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Price starts from Rs. 66,618 and Honda SP 125 Price starts from Rs. 72,900. The claimed mileage for the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is 55 kmpl and the Honda SP 125 is 65 Kmpl. In technical specifications, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is powered by 124.4 cc engine whereas, Honda SP 125 is powered by 124 cc engine. Follow the below link to the comparison: Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city - Dealers.
- Pulsar 125 is the best for milege and road grip
Q. I want to buy a bike but still in lot of confusion between Honda SP 125 BS6 or Hero Super Splender BS6. Which would be best or I should go with any other option?
- Honda is generally known for durability of its engine and Hero is well known for wide service network with a better mileage output. So, if you are concerned about the mileage and economical bike than hero Super Splendor will be a good option and if looks, performance and durability than Honda SP 1425 will be a good option. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride of the options so that you can feel the difference and decide accordingly. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Sp 125 perfect for you
- Sp 125.
Q. What is the mileage of BS6 Honda SP 125?View More Questions
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios works on AMT the change of the gear takes place according to the sets of the RPM on the hand Honda Jazz has CVT technology which is very much refined and avoid the jerks when the machine changes the gears and this gives a smoother drive as compare to AMT cars. Apart from this in Jazz you will get a good cabin space, boot space and due to the long wheelbase, its driving dynamics are pretty much good. And if you choose to go with Nios then you will get better interior quality, a refined engine and a hassle-free drive in city traffic due to its compact design. Moreover, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to take the test drive of both the vehicle so that you can check their comfort and drive quality. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.Comparision.
- As of now, brand hasn't revealed the mileage of BS6 Honda SP 125 but it is expected around 60 kmpl.
- Really bro ?I m thinking of buying it