Honda SP 125 On Road Price in BoisarChange
Drum Ex-Showroom PriceBoisar Rs. 74,232 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 8,165 Insurance Rs. 5,851 On-Road Price Boisar Rs. 88,248
Disc Ex-Showroom PriceBoisar Rs. 78,433 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 8,627 Insurance Rs. 5,931 On-Road Price Boisar Rs. 92,991
Get Instant Bike Loan
Honda SP 125 Price in Boisar
Honda SP 125 price in Boisar starts from Rs. 74,232 and goes upto Rs. 78,433. The top-end variant Honda SP 125 Disc is priced at Rs. 78,433. The EMI of SP 125 is available at Rs. 2,139 per month @ 9.45%. Honda SP 125's top competitors are Honda Shine (price starting at Rs. 69,141 in Boisar) and Hero Glamour (price starting at Rs. 70,716 in Boisar).
4 Offers Available
Price of SP 125 Competitors
Rs. 69,141Shine On Road Price Compare with SP 125 BS6
Rs. 70,716Glamour On Road Price Compare with SP 125 BS6
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Pulsar 125 On Road Price Compare with SP 125 BS6
Hero Passion Pro 110
Rs. 65,740Passion Pro 110 On Road Price Compare with SP 125 BS6
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 69,395Super Splendor On Road Price Compare with SP 125 BS6
Honda Dealer Showroom in Boisar
STS HondaJ/96. MIDC, Tarapur Industrial Area, Near Mahavir Chember, . Tal &. Dist. Palghar Boisar, Maharashtra, 401501Phone : 8378964906, 02525645177, 02525645077 Phone : 8378964906, 02525645177, 02525645077Email : email@example.com
Honda SP 125 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SP 125
- Honda SP 125 BS6 has been launched in pan India. For the availability in Waidhan, we would suggest you exchange your words or walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book - Bike Showrooms.
- Should check and ask your nearest Honda dealer.
- It has completely Fuel injection system!
- Yes it has.
- Both the bikes have different price range engine specifications. If we talk about Unicorn BS6, the fuel-injected, air-cooled engine produces 12.92PS and 14Nm. The power output is identical to the Unicorn 150, but torque has gone up by 1.2Nm. It still continues to employ a 5-speed transmission. The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor, while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike. On the other hand, Honda SP 125 BS6 is powered by a new 124cc single-cylinder fuel-injected motor which generates 10.8PS at 7500rpm, 0.57PS more than the BS4 Shine SP. The engine features ACG starter which makes sure the engine is cranked silently. It’s refined and frugal, packs a punch, and offers a good list of features, making it a well-rounded product. So, if you’re planning to buy a premium 125cc commuter, you definitely can't give the SP 125 a miss on the other hand, Unicorn BS6 would be better option for good power and comfort. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Of course Sp 125. In mileage and features.
- The Honda SP 125 is powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine as the new Activa 125.
- Yes, it has a completely Fuel injected(FI) engine.
- Honda SP 125 is available in Pan India. In order to check its availability in your city, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership.Check out authorized dealership details.
- Should check and ask your nearest Honda dealer.
Honda SP 125 Price in India
Calculate Honda SP 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less