Honda Dio Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (18)
- Comparison (16)
- Features (13)
- Maintenance (11)
- Comfort (6)
- Price (4)
- Mileage (3)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Performance (1)
- The height of the Honda Dio is 1150 mm.
- The tyre pressure required is 150 kPa (1.50 kgf/cm2, 22 psi) for the front tyre and 200 kPa (2.00 kgf/cm2, 29 psi) for the rear tyre.
- Where sell repsol body parts??
- In general, 10-12 percent of the overall fuel capacity is the reserved capacity of the vehicle. The Honda Dio features a 5.3 liters fuel tank and the reserved fuel capacity would be around 0.53- 0.63 liters.
- To get the most out of every liter of fuel accelerate gently and maintain a steady speed. Avoid jackrabbit or rapid starts while waiting at a red light and, of course, turn off the ignition if you’re stopping for over 20 seconds. Some studies say that keeping a light foot on the throttle can lower fuel consumption by as much as 30 percent. Mileage depends on factors like road/traffic conditions, riding style, tyre pressure, overall vehicle load, etc.
- Make a service properly at showroom
- For the availability and exact price of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center in your city. You may click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- No idea. I have not checked inside the box.
- Honda Activa 5G is no longer available for sale in India. Moreover, if you are looking for a scooter with sharp styling, good features and good cycle parts, then the Honda Dio makes a viable option. Do take a test ride for a better knowledge of comfort, ride quality and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details.
- Activa is not having style but if your are going for dio it gives a kind of youthfulness.Both are having same engine specification and power there is no difference power wise in this scooter as compared to activa.
- Sensor is for auto engine cut-off and indicator. Side Stand without sensor : ₹ 350 Side Stand with sensor : ₹ 850 Prices are approximate. Generally, a side stand is installed as an accessory from the dealership itself.
- Yes, It has auto engine cut off feature. You have to separately buy accessory Side stand with sensor. Cost is around 850
- It will be available as an accessory from the dealer itself.
- Like other two-wheelers, the Honda Dio features AHO (automatic headlamps on) which is a standard safety measure. This basically means that two-wheelers will have to have a headlight that will light up the instance the engine is turned on. As this feature is fitted in two-wheelers, riders won't have a switch to turn the headlight off as it would be automatic.
- As per the Govt norms all the two wheeler companies removed the switch for headlight. Headlight turns on automatically when you turn ON the ignition. It is for safety purpose.
- There's no option to switch off the headlight. As it's a LED light it won't consime too much of battery power don't worry
- For this, you may refer to the user manual of your scooter or connect with the nearest authorized service center in your city. Moreover, for the maintenance tips, you may keep certain things in mind such as do not rev the scooter unnecessarily, timely maintenance, tyre pressure management, riding the scooter at economical speeds, avoid hard braking, etc.Read more:- Two-Wheeler Maintenance Guide.
Honda Dio User Reviews
5.0I'm diven Dio for more than
I'm diven dio for more than 2.5 years, I love driving my dio especially when i driven long performance was amazing, Best pick up, Smooth suspension really i love dio.Share
It is great experience with
It is great experience with honda dio.Great pickup, Nice average, Great control, Good efficiency, Great mileage Good braking system and more importantly bs6 technology environmental efficient.Share
The Most Sale Bike In India
The most sale bike in india most of people like this power and look this is the comfortable vehicle in family.Share
I have seen a lot of 2 wheelers but from a scooty side 'dio' has a different swag, I really like this pakhiraj.🥰.Share
Amazing mileage and great choice for everyone i strongly recommend go for it this bike deserve best bike of the year it suits to adults old and youngShare
4.2Honda dio is very good vehOne
Honda dio is very good vehone of the best ever scooter in 110cc.I like its allover design very much.I'm riding this scooter minimum 70 km's /day.On other day i ride minimum 200km.In a traffic condition its very easy to handle and pass through other vehicle's.In 20000kms 4 free services and 2 paid services in less cost.In economy it gives mileage up to 57-60kmpl.When we ride in 78-80kmph it gives up to 49kmph.We can see the little gaps inside head light glass.Me tried to add a extra led near led headlight.But i cant because it causes other problems.Then its space for luggage is small comparing to other 125cc scooters in honda.Its mobile charging option is very useful to me.It is the one of the best scooter.Icle as it.Share
More Customer Reviews of Dio
Frequently Asked Questions about Honda Dio
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Honda Dio?
- Q. How many gears available in Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is engine power of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Honda Dio?
- Q. What is the seat height of Honda Dio?
- Q. Does Honda Dio have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Honda Dio?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Honda Dio?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Honda Dio?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 84,386View All Q&A Dio vs NTORQ 125
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 75,347View All Q&A Dio vs Activa 6G
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 78,920View All Q&A Dio vs Activa 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 79,400View All Q&A Dio vs Access 125
Rs. 72,190View All Q&A Dio vs Jupiter