TVS NTORQ 125 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (159)
- Maintenance (90)
- Performance (69)
- Features (60)
- Comfort (51)
- Mileage (51)
- Specifications (39)
- Price (24)
- Safety (2)
- Most Relevant
- TVS Ntorq 125 rivals the likes of the Aprilia SR125, Yamaha RayZR 125 and Suzuki Avenis and Burgman Street 125. However, in a similar price bracket, the NTorq also takes on the Honda Shine, Hero Super Splendor, and Yamaha Fascino 125.
- TVS NTORQ 125 is available in 12 different colors - Stealth Black, Metallic Red, Matte Red, Combat Blue, Metallic Blue, Neon, Lightning Gray, Metallic Grey, Race Red Black, Race Edition Red, Amazing Red, and Race Edition Yellow.
- The TVS NTORQ 125 is priced at INR 86,347 - 1.07 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Mumbai). You may click on the given link and select your variant accordingly for an estimated on-road price.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The TVS NTorq 125 XT was the first scooter to get an all-digital TFT instrument cluster with SmartXonnect. It features Call/SMS alerts, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics alerts and ride analytics. The XT edition comes with a refreshed user interface and voice-assist function along with the ability to save addresses that you frequently visit. The Race XP variant is India’s first 125cc scooter to have more than 10Ps of power and features voice assist, Call/SMS alerts, multiple riding modes (Street
- The under-seat storage of the TVS NTORQ 125 is 22 liters.
- All three vehicles are good in their own forte. The latest variants of the NTorq offer something for everyone - the base model for the budget conscious, the Race XP for those who crave performance, and the XT for those who value tech. Truly one of the best scooters in India. On the other hand, the competition offers much more than just an LED headlight, an external fuel filler, an eco-assist indicator, and fuel injection. But being liberal with features wasn’t one of Suzuki’s strengths in the first place; its sweet little engine is what got people hooked on to it. The sheer eagerness and refinement of the motor along with its ease of use put other scooters to shame, thus setting a new benchmark in the 125cc family scooter segment. And the TVS Jupiter 125 is an excellent scooter when it comes to comfort and practicality. Its performance and fuel efficiency are also decent for a scooter in its segment. However, its high price tag is a bit of a bummer, as you find more features in its rivals at the same price point. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city and brand accordingly for dealership details.
- All three scooters are good in their own forte. The Fascino 125 Hybrid is now a well-rounded family-oriented product with some serious poke. It's smarter, quicker, livelier, easier to ride in city traffic, and not to mention, more fuel-efficient! When you factor in the small premium you have to pay over the earlier BS6 model, the Fascino Hybrid makes a lot of sense. Whereas, If you're looking for a fast, fun-to-ride, and feature-rich scooter, the TVS Ntorq 125 is the right choice for you. It still remains the benchmark for performance in its class and the sporty styling adds to its appeal. Our only grouse is the premium pricing post the BS6 update. On the other hand, Jupiter 125 has a top-notch fit and finish levels, External fuel filler on the front apron is extremely convenient, Massive 33 litres of under-seat storage can hold a lot of stuff. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, you may refer to the user manual of your scooter or visit the authorized service centre of TVS in your city as they may assist you better.
- All three scooters are good in their forte. If you're looking for a fast, fun to ride and feature-rich scooter, the TVS Ntorq 125 is the right choice for you. It still remains the benchmark for performance in its class and the sporty styling adds to its appeal. Our only grouse is the premium pricing post the BS6 update. Whereas Aprilia SR 160 features an updated motor that offers more performance than before, Fuel-injection makes for a smoother motor, the best handling scooter in the country. On the other hand, At Rs 1.29 lakh, the Yamaha Aerox 155 is the most expensive scooter manufactured in India. The Aerox isn’t a practical scooter and clearly doesn’t offer great value. What it offers in abundance, however, is uniqueness, excitement and fun! Yamaha could have taken the easier way out with the NMax, but they chose to go bold and offered us something distinct and youthful. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition BS6 Road Test Review..-2021 TVS NTorq 125 Race XP Road Test Review: India’s Quickest 125cc Scooter, Again..-Yamaha Aerox 155 Road Test Review : Quirky, Imperfect, But Lovable!..-Aprilia SR 160 Road Test Review: The Sporty Scooter Receives A Much Needed Update.
- I prefer you aerox because its have dual suspension setup and more good feature
TVS NTORQ 125 User Reviews
It's very look cool and good and look heavy metal and nice front look is beautiful, Also you go to for long tur camfitebely.Share
Just amazing. Specially the
Just amazing.Specially the sound of the exhaust is awesome.Performance is excellent.Completed 47000km in four years.Did not face any major problems.Changed the oil and tyres only.Got maximum speed of 104km per hour in my ntorq race edition.Still i am feeling my ntorq is as new.Go for it.Share
Unleashing Urban Fun
Thе TVS NTorq 125 has injеctеd an еxtra dosе of еxcitеmеnt into my city commutеs. Thе powеrful 125cc еnginе not only providеs zippy pеrformancе but also maintains imprеssivе fuеl еfficiеncy. Its sporty dеsign and fеaturе-rich consolе makе it an еyе-catchеr, whilе smartphonе connеctivity adds a modеrn touch. Rеliability has bееn gеnеrally good, but minor maintеnancе can bе a bit morе frеquеnt than dеsirеd. Rеgardlеss, thе countlеss urban advеnturеs with thе NTorq 125 havе transformеd my daily ridеs into еxhilarating еxpеriеncеs. It's a stylish and fun choicе for city ridеrs sееking that еxtra thrill.Share
Top quality performance and Digital features
TVS NTorq 125 is a 125cc scooter that offers a great performance with a decent mileage. The boot space is also good and can carry one helmet and have a boot bulb to give better functionality.Its main selling point is its Digital console consists of too many technical functionality. The seatring on this scooter is very comfortable and does not feels vibrations during the riding. Top speed of this scooter is 95 kmph, which is very good. the suspension system is also very impressive. The build quality is a main concern for this scooter.Share
Best engine performance, With good pickup n power.Mileage is good under 60 km/hr.It's the best scooty in its class.Share
A beautiful invention with a sporty structure
A beautiful invention with a sporty structure, the TVS NTorq 125 two wheeler starts from a very affordable price range. I find this stated range pretty decent and affordable. It comes with a better outlook , bluetooth connectivity and it's tyre type is tubeless. The ground clearance of this scooter is quite good and clean. It is very practical, versatile and comes with great responsiveness. It is one of the most preferred two wheelers in India as it is TVS's first 125cc model. I like it's well-connected features and use it in my daily commute.Share
It is a stylish scooter and attracts people and it comes in five varients. It gives good performance and its fuel tank capacity is 5.8 litre. It gives good storage under the seat and gives a good amount of power. It has all-digital console with smartphone connectivity but cost is little high. It gives better mileage around 51 kmpl but has uncomfortable seating for long drive. It provides Bluetooth connectivity and a Bluetooth connected speedometer and has good features. It has tubeless tyres and has a well balanced suspension set up.Share
One of the most valuable scooty in india which comes with high comfort and average mileage.The sound quality of exhaust was preety good then other scootys and the driving portion was good for 5.4 to 6 feet tall persons.Resaling value is also good then other company scooties and there is no voice or vibration came.I use this scooty about 4year and about 25k km but till now i didnt face any ptoblem on scooty.Tillnow i just spend money on tyres and engine oil.I suggest to buy this scooty.Share
More Customer Reviews of NTORQ 125
Frequently Asked Questions about TVS NTORQ 125
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. How many gears available in TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What is engine power of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What is the wheel size of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What is the tyre size of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What is the seat height of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. Does TVS NTORQ 125 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What are the specs and features of TVS NTORQ 125?
- Q. What are the top competitors of TVS NTORQ 125?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 76,234View All Q&A NTORQ 125 vs Activa 6G
Rs. 1.20 LakhView All Q&A NTORQ 125 vs Chetak
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 81,716View All Q&A NTORQ 125 vs Maestro Edge 125
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 93,499View All Q&A NTORQ 125 vs Burgman Street
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 79,899View All Q&A NTORQ 125 vs Access 125