Honda Dio On Road Price in AmbernathChange City
||View May Offers|
||View May Offers|
Honda Dio Price in Ambernath
Dio Models On Road Price in Ambernath
|Dio Models||On Road Price|
|Dio STD||Rs. 77,817|
|Dio DLX||Rs. 81,151|
Price of Dio Competitors
Dio User Reviews
- Mileage (27)
- Comfort (25)
- Service (11)
- Looks (11)
- Performance (9)
- Maintenance (9)
- Pickup (8)
- Engine (8)
- Speed (6)
- Suspension (6)
- Seat (6)
It's a champion of all Scooter's,Very
It's a champion of all scooter's, Very smooth to drive and love to drive with it's supersonic seater arrangement with extraordinary suspension.
3.8front is light weight
front is light weight so it's not handle and loosing balance with pillion and rear suspension is ok but not comfortable for pillion
Design is very attractive.It have a good power and good mileage.Headlight is very attractive.Riding is very smooth.It has good design and features.It generates good amount of power with 110cc engine and also has good mileage.Pick-up is not so good.Servicing and maintenance doesn't cost too much.
3.8cannot be driven rashly...
cannot be driven rashly... sensitive parts and weak build quality... if you want to ride harshly and comfortably go with activa... dio's weight is less so you will feel potholes and bumps very much.. activa's body weight is heavy so ride quality is much better and comfortable inside city traffic.
Honda dio scooty is a good for a youth wing and also for girls you can buy it is dio performance is also good comfortable also little bit pain after long drive but it's okay i love my honda dio marriage is also good it's give 50 to 60 between pick up is not good it's give 90 only
More Customer Reviews of Dio
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 71,690Atria Price in Ambernath Dio vs Atria
Rs. 65,999Magnus Price in Ambernath Dio vs Magnus
Atumobile Atum Version 1.0
Rs. 54,999Atum Version 1.0 Price in Ambernath Dio vs Atum Version 1.0
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 67,540NYX Price in Ambernath Dio vs NYX
Kinetic Green Zing
Rs. 72,000Zing Price in Ambernath Dio vs Zing
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Calculate Honda Dio EMI
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dio
- Generally, the documents required while purchasing a vehicle are proof of identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc,), proof of address (driving license, electricity bill, etc.), and income proof (bank statement, salary certificate, etc. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for more information. If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- Our No Cost EMI plan allows you to shop with us without paying any processing fees. This is in an effort to make high-end products more accessible to everyone. You can shop online with us without breaking the bank for select mobiles, laptops and large and small appliances as well as furniture, electronics, and watches. You may be eligible for an EMI if you have been looking at a product for a while. You should take a look at it immediately! These terms and conditions are subject to change. #emi service in nepal #laptop emi service in nepal #mobile emi service in nepal #how to buy phone on emi in nepalinstallment mobile in nepal, kistabandi mobile, kistabandi nepal, tv on emi in nepal, emi nepal, mi mobile in emi in nepal
- I m Getting down pyamnt for 35 thousand. how got monthy insltmnt
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Exchange dio bs6
- I need new bike
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Please check with your dealer. If you are eligible you can get in touch with the finance company or bank to get more details.
- Visit your nearest showroom
- Honda Dio is priced in the range of Rs. 69,073 - 74,969 (ex-showroom, Thiruvananthapuram). You may click on the given link for an estimated on-road price and select your city accordingly.
- Approximately ₹85000
- What is the price of Dio 5g now? Is there available of Registration in the Shop?
- DIo DLS price will be around 83000 to 85000.
- Last year it was 85000 approx
Dio Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 635GST Price :- 177Total Price :- 812
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 157GST Price :- 43Total Price :- 200
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 382GST Price :- 106Total Price :- 488
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 600GST Price :- 168Total Price :- 768
Rider Foot RestAuthorised Dealer Price :- 99GST Price :- 27Total Price :- 126
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Honda Dio News Updates
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Recently LaunchedOdysse Electric V2 - Priced at Rs. 75,000 | Launched on 16 May 2022
Honda Dio Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Dio in Ambernath is Rs 77,817.
The top variant of Honda Dio is DLX and the on-road price is Rs 81,151.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Dio in Ambernath will be Rs 7,736.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Dio in Ambernath is Rs. 5,467.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Dio in Ambernath is Rs 64,614.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Dio is Rs 24475 and the EMI is 1,861.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less