Honda CB Unicorn 160 Reviews

• Tours (5)
  • Occasional Commute (5)
Aravind Siva
Aravind Siva 2.6 1 May 2019

I have old unicorn dazzler 150 cc bike for 4 years almost driven about a lakh KM then am looking to buy new vehicle in Honda is my only choice because of it's quite engine performance but Honda give this unicorn 160 cc as a faulty Engine or else very noisy engine on my view . even they have service the engine but the is not satisfied for me .if I go about 80kmpl it's ok if I cross above 80 km speed the engine get noisy . even my old Dazzler still remain soft while I go above 80. so I don't trust the 160 cc bike in Honda .now I buy again 150 cc unicorn after 2 years .

Ashish Mali
Ashish Mali 4.2 1 May 2019

If you talk about refinement then Honda offers the best in class as per my opinion. Looks aren"t that catchy. 200-250 km ride won"t hurt you unless the roads are extremely bad. Highway cruising will be effortless for the bike where as you might like to take a break for 100 kms or so due to slight back pain. Decent fuel economy. I have been driving it for the last 4 years. It"s always around 45-50 kmpl highway and 40-45 kmpl city. So I go get an approximate 42-43 kmpl in everyday commute.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Jayakishore Nambi
Jayakishore .. 3.4 28 Aug 2019

It packs a punch when accelerating at 3rd and 4th gear but lots of vibes, the seat is stiff and suspension is also on the stiffer side. But for city commute it's good and for touring too.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Abhishek Sonu
Abhishek Sonu 4.6 7 Mar 2019

It's a family bike and some stylish in honda especially seat some what big compared to other bikes .i didn't think of buying CB UNICORN 160 on that time no bike was latest. i was purchased my bike in August 2015 on that time it was latest so i purchase

Rocky Bagul
Rocky Bagul 4.2 31 Jan 2019

Looks could have been more modified and could have added more features as compared other bikes. Mileage in this segment is good what I"ve got upto now. Ive been using it for 3 years now.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
SALEEL SURENDRAN
SALEEL SUREN.. 4.6 13 Sep 2019

I occasionally ride the bike like once or twice in a week as I have another scooter Suzuki Access.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Chellappan Karuppiah
Chellappan K.. 3.8 4 Oct 2019

In four years, I had to change a major electricity part of 3000/- but was covered by warranty.

Atanu Roy
Atanu Roy 4.2 5 Oct 2019

Nice bike but model should be more updated in family category bike like previous Unicorn.

SK Gaming
SK Gaming 5.0 21 Apr 2019

Bike was running very smuthe and breaking system was really good seats are too large very comfortable Seats overall bike was perfect for city ride and dirt ride🤗🤗🤗

Something New
Something New 4.6 17 Aug 2019

Excellent bike for heavy body persons, it gives great experience when riding.

Honda CB Unicorn 160 Overview