Honda Unicorn User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Abhijeet Mohanty
Abhijeet Moh.. 4.2 14 Jun 2020

Honda Unicorn 2007 version was the 2nd Gen of the motor cycle. Till date I have riden close to 95000 kms and it has rarely troubled me. Its a reliable and comfortable 150 cc motor cycle and delivers on what it promises. I am super pleased with it and thats te reason I havet disposed it off even though its more than 13 years old!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
WAR GAMING
WAR GAMING 4.6 10 Jun 2020

the cb unicon160 has a better choice for 160cc segment!!midrange pickup and real life road stability and engine refindment impresd me! i am very happy with this bike!! only negetive issue is suspension ,if you are city rider then its like awsome! but offroading condition its not shootable for this bike!!

Praveen Kumar
Praveen Kumar 4.2 12 Mar 2020

Using from 2009, still I am thinking not to change for another model. Although Honda introduced various models related to unicorn but non of them are good enough. Waiting for the upgraded version. Let's see how Honda made its progress in this BS 6 version.

Prajith Kumar
Prajith Kumar 3.8 20 May 2020

It was my favourite bike but I thing some times I need more milage. But its performance is best of 150 cc that's was I am happy . Improve some features and style.

Rajesh Gupta
Rajesh Gupta 5.0 29 May 2020

Excellent performance on road . Low servicing cost ,Great balance . Mileage ,strong grip on road . Love to ride on highway... the reason I m still using it.🙂

Sudhir Dewan
Sudhir Dewan 5.0 27 Feb 2020

All aspects are great accept the handle bar should have been 3 in higher that way you do not have to bend from your shoulder.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Dhi RaAz
Dhi RaAz 4.2 15 Jun 2020

poor style and features really. But performance and ride quality very good. Refine engine, good power and value for money.

Shailesh Sabnis
Shailesh Sabnis 1.4 16 Jun 2020

Over the years, it downgraded performance; only butter smooth engine restricted me to not to divert.

Sridhar Aero
Sridhar Aero 2.2 5 Mar 2020

I think new unicorn is not discovered any new thing. I think they altered honda unicorn 160to bs6

Krishna Chaitanya