Honda Unicorn Bike Brochures
1 Brochure of Honda Unicorn
Honda Unicorn STD
- 2.28 MB
- PDF Document
- Jul 28, 2022
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Unicorn
Q. Is it available?
- Most Relevant
Q. Exchange offer for unicorn with Honda Shine
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes available
- Yes it's Available Please visit nearest showroom
Q. Which is better Suzuki Burgman Street or Honda Unicorn?More Questions
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Unicorn bs6 bike exchange ho jayega
- Kitana mileage
Q. If I reduce the tyre size, will there be any disadvantages?
- Both cars are good in their own forte. The Suzuki Burgman is a good-looking scooter that impresses with its performance and refinement. It is loaded with features but comes at a premium. On the other hand, The increase in price is inevitable for the BS6-compliant version but Honda has tried to justify the price hike with a bigger, torquier engine while keeping the familiar looks unchanged it is Lighter than before and gets more ground clearance. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Q. What are the features?
- We would suggest you to stick with the standard tyre size of your vehicle. You may face issues like lesser grip on the road and a drop in the handling abilities if you chose to reduce the tyre size of the bike. Moreover, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized service center for more details regarding the same.
Q. Can I get Honda CB Unicorn in showroom?More Questions
- There are no fancy features to be found on the Honda Unicorn, with the commuter motorcycle getting a simple DC bulb headlight. Even a console is an analog unit. The centre roundel has the speedometer and the odometer, flanked on the left by a tachometer and a fuel gauge with a few tell-tale lights on the right.
- Honda has already launched the new Unicorn BS6 in India. The old Unicorn 160 was discontinued once the safety norms kicked in. So this is the second time that Honda is reviving its 160cc lineup. For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Honda Unicorn Expert Reviews
Having been on top of the segment for over a decade now, does the Honda CB Unicorn still manage to tick all the right boxes? Let's find out.Jun 17, 2017
Honda Unicorn User Reviews
UnicornIt is a good
It is a good bike, But worst in headlights in night time, And it was a analog speed meters, At night time total dark in meters.No lights in speed meters.ShareSathish 3 hours ago
Good bike for long distance and very good pickup, Sevice cost low, Maintenance low, Good engine, This bike is good for family.ShareSiva 2 days ago
UnicornVery Smooth & Comfirtable
Very smooth & comfirtable bike.Pick & average good as compare to other 150cc bikes.ShareVijay 1 week ago
Excellent pick up and smooth ride.I drived my friend bike frequently my dream is i want buy this.ShareAnonymous 2 weeks ago
Smooth for long driving.Comfort for every aged.Bike will drive every type of road.ShareGhanshyam 2 weeks ago
Honda Unicorn News Updates
What’s The Difference Between The Honda SP160 And The Unicorn?9 Aug, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
A Wrapup Of This Week’s Biggest Two-Wheeler News Stories19 Nov, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Is Honda Gearing Up To Take On The Bajaj Pulsar N160?28 Jul, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Unicorn Gets A Minor Update15 Jun, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels