Hero Super Splendor Reviews

• Tours (9)
  • Occasional Commute (8)
Dewanshu Deka
Dewanshu Deka 4.2 10 May 2019

Pretty respectable and reliable bike in this segment. The Honda motor performs decent with superior mileage.It feels home in the city with its easy manoeuvrability and traffic can be filtered with ease. On the highways though the underpowered nature of the engine can be felt and bike struggles after 85-90. My bike has a top speed of 105-110 and 0-60 can be done under 6 secs , which is decent. Rest the bike is a good overall package in 125c segment and it truly excels in mileage.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
PRINCE EVENTS
PRINCE EVENTS 5.0 19 Jul 2019

My bike gives a perfect mileage on traveling a long tour.we usually travels from Jamshedpur to Dhanbad ,the bike needs only 2 litres of petrol to cover a distance of 178+ kms and then also some fuel is left in the bike on reaching Dhanbad,then at Dhanbad I use to refuel my bike

Dewanshu Deka
Dewanshu Deka 3.8 25 Nov 2018

Super splendor is totally a mileage freak . Returns me in about 50 kmpl , no matter how I ride . Lower end is where it shines the most ........and struggle at higher revs . Overall I"m happy with its performance in city but highway ride is a bit disappointment.

Shatrujeet Singh
Shatrujeet S.. 4.2 31 May 2019

I own 2016 model. best in segment bike. best mileage with lowest maintenance cost. power is sufficient for city riding as well as you will not be disappointed on highway also. Top speed - 100 is easily achievable but can go until 110 on a long stretch.

Mridul Gupta
Mridul Gupta 4.2 26 Jul 2019

Splendor NXG is my bike model. As per my opinion, it is one of the most underrated Bike Hero motors ever made don"t know why the bike was discontinued but I feel it"s one of the best bike made by Hero motors.

Music
Music 3.4 2 Aug 2019

2018 new model edition super splendour is not performing good, always something goes wrong and I had spent 10k plus money for repair this bike whenever I ride, have driven it only for 12k km only .Old model is better

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Amar Kant
Amar Kant 4.6 29 Nov 2018

I feel very Happy with my super splendor since last 12 years i owned it. I found it trusted bcoz of its on road reliability any quality mileage ability in city as well as long drive on highways......

Bharani Babu
Bharani Babu 4.2 18 Aug 2019

Really super bike, still engine and bike is good condition. Homely bike and safety bike too for all person

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Leisure Rides
Rahul Ghosh
Rahul Ghosh 5.0 29 May 2019

Fuel efficient,traditional,stylish graphics&colour,smoothest,comfortable,power full,long-ability,good,decent,value for money,but absence of disc&digital meter.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Amit Parsekar
Amit Parsekar 2.2 1 Jun 2019

Not good as expected, hard to get it"s parts in case damaged. Also in case found somewhere than price is higher than regular splendor bikes

Hero Super Splendor Overview