Maruti XL6 Price in Noida
Maruti XL6 On Road Price in Noida July 2020
Maruti XL6 On Road Price in NoidaChange
Zeta (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 9.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.11 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 16,732Std. AccessoriesRs. 10,735Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,500SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 38,455 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 11.34 Lakh
Alpha (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 10.41 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.38 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 17,700Std. AccessoriesRs. 10,735Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,500SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 39,947 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 12.19 Lakh
Zeta AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 10.94 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.44 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 18,609Std. AccessoriesRs. 10,735Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,500SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 41,355 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 12.8 Lakh
Alpha AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNoida Rs. 11.51 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.5 LakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 19,564Std. AccessoriesRs. 10,735Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,500SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 42,843 On-Road Price Noida Rs. 13.44 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Price of XL6 Competitors
Rs. 7.59 LakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 4.99 LakhTriber On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with XL6
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.66 LakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 6.7 LakhVenue On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.99 LakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with XL6
Just LaunchedMG Hector Plus - Priced at Rs. 13.48 Lakh | Launched on 13 Jul 2020
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Noida
Vipul Motors- Nexa Premium DealershipH-153, Sector 63 Road, Near Orient Electric, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 7375006569Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Fair Deal CarsD-393, SECTOR-10, NOIDA, Street west, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 9810158923 Phone : 9810158923
Fair Deal Cars NexaC 7, Sector 10, C Block, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 9810158923 Phone : 9810158923Email : email@example.com
Magic AutoA-8, Noida, Swasthya Vihar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Rohan MotorsC-8/9, Sector-1, Near Indian Oil Building, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 089294 00504 Phone : 089294 00504Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rohan Motors - Nexa Premium DealershipC-11,sector - 1, Near Polyplex T Point, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 0120-4668100, 8376800026 Phone : 0120-4668100, 8376800026Email : email@example.com
Vipul MotorsP-6, Commercial Building, Ocean Complex, Sector-18, Near International Lingua Institute, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 0120-4693100, 9354032685 Phone : 0120-4693100, 9354032685
Vipul MotorsH 163, Sector 63 Rd, Sector 63, Noida, H Block, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301Phone : 0120-4824000, 9818790089 Phone : 0120-4824000, 9818790089Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XL6
- Yes, the XL6 has a push-button start feature.
- No, it is not possible to convert an engine according to petrol or diesel.
- Fitting a CNG kit in a car will surely give you better mileage and will reduce the fuel cost but this will also hamper your car engine performance and the maintenance cost will too increase. From our side, we don't suggest any modification that lapse car warranty and hamper it engine quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange your word with the authorized service center once as they will be the better people to assist you. Click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre
- No, Maruti XL6 gets 185/65 R15 profile wheels.
- Both cars are of different segments and come with different fuel type engines.If we talk about Mahindra TUV 300, Being an SUV, it has a better ability to tackle bad road conditions. It comes with a diesel engine so it has better pulling capacity and pickup too. It comes with Rear Wheel Drive configuration so it has batter handling and balance. On the other hand, Maruti XL6 offers better fuel efficiency and provides better comfortable and smooth driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- In terms of power their is no match of diesel engines to that of petrol and also an SUV is always a better b**g for the buck than an mpv. SUVs are more comfortable and able vehicles so TUV300 should be the choice. But if you want an mpv than do check out Mahindra Marazzo which is better than xl6.
- The SHVS mild hybrid system incorporates an ISG (integrated starter generator), which acts as both a generator and a starter motor. The ISG is belt driven and assists the engine during vehicle take off and acceleration, and also generates electricity through regenerative braking.
Maruti XL6 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti XL6 in Noida?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti XL6 is 11.51 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Maruti XL6 in Noida?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Maruti XL6 in Noida is Rs. 38,455.
Maruti XL6 Price in India
Calculate Maruti XL6 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less