Maruti XL6 Price in Faridabad
Maruti XL6 On Road Price in Faridabad 2020
Maruti XL6 On Road Price in FaridabadChange
Zeta (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 9.85 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 78,839 Insurance Rs. 46,854 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 11.11 Lakh
Alpha (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 10.41 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 83,359 Insurance Rs. 48,875 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 11.74 Lakh
Zeta AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 10.95 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 87,639 Insurance Rs. 50,789 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 12.33 Lakh
Alpha AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceFaridabad Rs. 11.51 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 92,159 Insurance Rs. 52,810 On-Road Price Faridabad Rs. 12.96 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Price of XL6 Competitors
Rs. 7.59 LakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with XL6
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.66 LakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.99 LakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 6.7 LakhVenue On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 4.99 LakhTriber On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Faridabad
Pasco Automobiles-nexa Premium Dealership14/4, Mathura Road, Kheri Kalan, Faridabad, Haryana 121003Phone : 9999120572 Phone : 9999120572Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Tcs Nexa Faridabad5D/8E, Nexa Showroom, Railway Rd, NIT-5, Near Banke Bihari Mandir, Faridabad, Haryana 121001Phone : 7375004766Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Vipul Motors- Nexa Premium DealershipIndustrial Plot No.34, Sub Division No.3, NIT, Near Bata Flyover, Faridabad, Haryana 121001Phone : 7375006566Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Autonation Arena15/3, Autonation Arena, Near Sec 28 Metro Station, Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana 121003Phone : 089294 00476 Phone : 089294 00476Email : email@example.com
Fairdeal CarsPlot No. 17 -A, Faridabad, Nit Industrial Area, Nit, Faridabad, Haryana 121001Phone : 9582118293 Phone : 9582118293
Tcs AutoworldAdjoining Neelam Flyover, Neelam Chowk N.i.t, Near Hp World, Faridabad, Haryana 121001Phone : 08929400507 Phone : 08929400507Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vipul Motors27/5, Mathura Road, Sector 20b, Near Chowdhry Auto Services, Faridabad, Haryana 121002Phone : 0129-4285000, 0129-2267145, 9871193097 Phone : 0129-4285000, 0129-2267145, 9871193097
Maruti XL6 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XL6
- Fitting a CNG kit in a car will surely give you better mileage and will reduce the fuel cost but this will also hamper your car engine performance and the maintenance cost will too increase. From our side, we don't suggest any modification that lapse car warranty and hamper it engine quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange your word with the authorized service center once as they will be the better people to assist you. Click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre
- No, Maruti XL6 gets 185/65 R15 profile wheels.
- Both cars are of different segments and come with different fuel type engines.If we talk about Mahindra TUV 300, Being an SUV, it has a better ability to tackle bad road conditions. It comes with a diesel engine so it has better pulling capacity and pickup too. It comes with Rear Wheel Drive configuration so it has batter handling and balance. On the other hand, Maruti XL6 offers better fuel efficiency and provides better comfortable and smooth driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- In terms of power their is no match of diesel engines to that of petrol and also an SUV is always a better b**g for the buck than an mpv. SUVs are more comfortable and able vehicles so TUV300 should be the choice. But if you want an mpv than do check out Mahindra Marazzo which is better than xl6.
- The SHVS mild hybrid system incorporates an ISG (integrated starter generator), which acts as both a generator and a starter motor. The ISG is belt driven and assists the engine during vehicle take off and acceleration, and also generates electricity through regenerative braking.
- 7-seater version of XL6 is known as XL7. It is slightly longer and taller than the Maruti Suzuki XL6. Despite lacking the ability to seat seven, the XL6 has received quite a positive response from Indian car buyers. This could be down to its rugged looks on the outside when compared to the Ertiga MPV it is based on. Considering Indian families are generally big and the fact that there’s not a day when we don’t extract the most out of our cars, Maruti could introduce the XL7 in our market as well.
- No, the Maruti XL6 is not a 4WD car. Instead, it is a 2WD car.
Maruti XL6 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti XL6 in Faridabad?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti XL6 is 11.51 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Maruti XL6 in Faridabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Maruti XL6 in Faridabad is Rs. 46,854.
Maruti XL6 Price in India
Calculate Maruti XL6 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less