Suzuki Burgman Street Price in Jagdishpur
Suzuki Burgman Street On Road Price in Jagdishpur August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Burgman Street BS6||Rs. 92,210|
Suzuki Burgman Street On Road Price in JagdishpurChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
5 Offers Available
You tell us, We listen
Please spare 5 mins in sharing your opinion
Price of Burgman Street Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 65,419Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 68,997Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 66,885NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 68,800Access 125 On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
Honda Grazia BS6
Rs. 73,912Grazia BS6 On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
Rs. 61,497Dio On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
Aprilia SR 125
Rs. 92,517SR 125 On Road Price Compare with Burgman Street
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Suzuki Burgman Street Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Burgman Street
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- The price of Suzuki Burgman Street is Rs. 69,897 (Ex-showroom Delhi). For the estimated on-road price from your city, follow the below link - Price.
- I would suggest if have a really good budget then choose between burgman and tvs ntorq but if have a mediocre budget then decide between access 125 or jupiter and if your budget is okaish then definitely opt for dio just don't Even consider Yamaha, but if you really want a scooter with good performance comfort and mileage close your eyes and buy a burgman but if your top priority is performance then close your eyes and buy ntorq its is really quick and comfortable at the same time not as comfortable as burgman but is a lot comfortable than most scooters
- I will suggest if u have good budget then plzz go with Suzuki burgman but if u have very tight budget then Dio is best
- If you have bugdet...go for TVS Ntorq.
- Those peoples are actually comparing its price with ntorq, but burgman is far better than ntorq in every terms. Let me give u an example.Yesterday i have ridden 40km continue with speed above 85km/h but never felt any kind of discomfort or worried about loosing control. There was no vibrations n It was feeling like i am riding under 60km/h.And most surprising part was at that speed i was able to get milage of 42km/lBy the way usually i get milage around 53-54km/l
- Yaa it's price is high but I tell you one thing ..when you take your first drive ...you experience who good is that ...it's not ordinary scooter. .it's a hybrid. ...with its awesome look .... ....OK forget all these things. ..go to the showroom and ask them to test drive. ...then rest decision is all yours my friend
- Yeah thats right approx all 125cc scooters are costing the same (with little difference only) whereas The Burgman Street costs 5-6k more only from other scooters but it is the worth getting that money on Burgman.
- Maintenance cost is reasonable.at par with my previously owned hero maestro.its ofcourse better than activa.burgman have better features and looks,but smaller wheels.the bigger and fatter wheels are big advantage with the aprilia.
- RIDE QUALITY IS HARDER ON THE APRILIA IN LOW SPEEDS BUT IN AN ATHLETIC MANNER. AS YOU GO FASTER THE APRILIA IS SUPREMELY CONFIDENT ON THE ROAD. MAINTENANCE COSTS ARE COMPARABLE
- The aprilia will only gives you the speed and picup thats it. and abut the maintenance cost same as maestro you can say
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand and model.There are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
Suzuki Burgman Street Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Suzuki Burgman Street in Jagdishpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Suzuki Burgman Street in Jagdishpur is Rs. 6,134.
Calculate Suzuki Burgman Street EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less