Kawasaki Ninja 300 On Road Price in Mohali
Ninja 300 Models On Road Price in Mohali
|Ninja 300 Models||On Road Price|
|Ninja 300 ABS||Rs. 3.64 Lakh|
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price in Mohali
Ninja 300 ABS
Rs. 3,64,747 EMI starts @ Rs.290/day
||View July Offers|
Kawasaki Ninja 300 User Reviews
- Performance (12)
- Looks (9)
- Comfort (7)
- Service (5)
- Maintenance (5)
- Power (5)
- Parts (4)
- Speed (4)
- Ground Clearance (3)
- Spare (3)
- Service Cost (3)
4.6Look wice so cool ,and The
Look wice so cool, And the bike best for a riding and traveling, My experience is this is so awesome and so.Cool bike.
4.2My re-entry into biking
My re-entry into biking and I got myself a baby ninja. I have done 6500 km on the bike so far and every one of those kilometers was absolutely fun and memorable. It is not your typical mad sportbike at lower RPM but if you see an open road and twist the throttle, it becomes a different beast at around 7k rpm. Pure bliss. Give decent mileage for a bike that is capable of doing many miles comfortably on highway cruising speeds. Very planted at higher speeds. A tire upgrade is definitely recommended from the default MRFs. I got myself a pair of Michelin Road 5 tires and the results have been absolutely wonderful. Definitely a bike you're gonna fall in love with.
I am using bike since 2018
I am using bike since 2018 ending.This bike is magic.Not once did i think of upgrading or regret buying this bike.Head turning looks, Comfortable riding position, Crisp gear shifts, Easy cruising in the city (for me sixth gear comes in 30-35 speeds), Butter smooth engine that comes to life in high rpms, Sweet sounding exhaust, The way it picksup after 40kmph and goes upto 150kmph easily and stays there comfortably and not at all stressed all some of tge best features that made me fell in lovevwith this bike.Being a japanese relisble engine i hope i can keep it for atleast 1, 00, 000+ kilometres on the odo.Service cost wil be a bit premium for users who just upgraded to ninja.But its totally worth and once you start riding ityou forget the cost.Spares are much cheaper now and easily available.Mileage is depending pn our riding style.Love this bike.Thank you kawasaki for such a wonderful bike.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 best model
Kawasaki ninja 300 best model end midel call purchased bike dream tank you for lonching kawasaki ninja 300 ❣️❣️❣️👌👌👌👌👌
It is a best performance bike and it is also has a new 300cc powerfull engine this bike has a new 🆕 superb quality look, Engine and it is a best bike.
More Customer Reviews of Ninja 300
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 300
- The price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is Rs. 3.18 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). To get the on-road price in your respective city follow the linkPrice.
- Yes it is dearer by 20k in ex. showroom price than bs4 model
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership. Dealer.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 is priced at Rs. 2.98 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Hyderabad). In order to know the approx on-road price click on the link. Apart from this, Ninja 300 is a sports bike and will be much suitable on urban roads.
- The brand has recently launched the newer version of Ninja 300 so it would be hard to say whether the brand will decrease its prices or not. Stay tuned for further updates.
- 2021 model has abs Bruh
- For this, you may visit the other nearby dealerships. Click on the following link for the dealership details - Dealer.
- You can buy the bike from nearest state and get the RTO work done in your state. Simple.
- The price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is Rs. 3.18 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). To get the On-road price of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in your city, follow the link. Price
- It was 357000 on road in Delhi before it got discontinued in India.
- It was 3.45 lakhs in Patna for BS4 variant Ninja 300 back in 2019
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Calculate Kawasaki Ninja 300 EMI
Ninja 300 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 780GST Price :- 218Total Price :- 998
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 780GST Price :- 218Total Price :- 998
Clutch wireAuthorised Dealer Price :- 203GST Price :- 56Total Price :- 259
Clutch Lever / Brake LeverAuthorised Dealer Price :- 440GST Price :- 123Total Price :- 563
Disc Brake RearAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2310GST Price :- 646Total Price :- 2956
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Kawasaki Ninja 300 News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 Price
Rs. 1.63 Lakh
Yamaha R15S Price
Rs. 1.60 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.42 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.65 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.78 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.42 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.69 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar N160 Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.21 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 14.99 Lakh
Just LaunchedKeeway K-Light 250V - Priced at Rs. 2.89 Lakh | Launched on 05 Jul 2022
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in Mohali is Rs 3,64,747.
The top variant of Kawasaki Ninja 300 is ABS and the on-road price is Rs 3,64,747.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in Mohali will be Rs 32,710.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in Mohali is Rs. 14,037.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 300 in Mohali is Rs 3,18,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Kawasaki Ninja 300 is Rs 90204 and the EMI is 8,707.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less