Kawasaki Ninja 1000 On Road Price in MangaloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Ninja 1000 Limited Edition Silver||Rs. 11,81,181||Rs. 10,29,000||Rs. 1,23,480.00||Rs. 28,701|
|Ninja 1000 ABS||Rs. 11,81,181||Rs. 10,29,000||Rs. 1,23,480.00||Rs. 28,701|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Price in Mangalore
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 price in Mangalore starts from Rs. 10.29 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 18th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Ninja 1000 variants in Mangalore. The top-end variant Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS is priced at Rs. 10.29 lakh. Kawasaki Ninja 1000's top competitors are Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R (price starting at Rs. 13.99 lakh in Mangalore) and Kawasaki Z1000 (price starting at Rs. 15.10 lakh in Mangalore).
Kawasaki Dealer Showroom in Mangalore
Kawasaki MangaloreEpsilon, Bangra kuloor, NH66, Mangalore, Karnataka, 575013Phone : 9845002304, 8095114222 Phone : 9845002304, 8095114222Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Ninja 1000 Competitors
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R
Rs. 13.99 lakhNinja ZX 10R On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 13.75 lakhHayabusa On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 15.10 lakhZ1000 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 7.70 lakhZ900 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Rs. 10.49 lakhNinja ZX-6R On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Yamaha YZF R1
Rs. 20.39 lakhYZF R1 On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Yamaha YZF R1M
Rs. 20.39 lakhYZF R1M On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Rs. 13.00 lakhSuperSport On Road Price Compare with Ninja 1000
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.14 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.91 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.42 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.28 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.75 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.44 lakh
Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 Price
Rs. 1.90 lakh
Suzuki 2019 Gixxer Price
Rs. 1.00 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja 1000
- I use speed as 97 octane is not available everywhere...
- Its better
- 6 months or 6000 kilometres
- Please see old answers.
- NEW DESIGN, IMU(Inertial Measurement Unit), Smoother running and handling. These are the major between 2014 and 2019.
- Abs is the difference
- Please see old answers
- Please see old answers
- About 7k-13k will be service cost. Maintainence cost depends on USAGE.
- Depends on where you want to take the bike. Off-road, Versys long highways.. Ninja... both have almost the same engine with Versys a little detuned and it has more electronics...
- Ninja 1000 is a beefed up sports tourerversys 1000 is an adventure bike with more power.
- Versys 1000 is pure adventure tourier and ninja 1000 is Sporty, yet comfortable bike for long rides
- To have complete details for the service cost and time intervals would request you to please get in touch with the nearest authorized service center so that they can help you with the complete details. Generally, the service is recommended after 2500 kms or within 1-2 months. Moreover, The figures regarding maintenance may differ from one authorized service center to another due to certain factors like labor cost and the parts that are being serviced amount may change. So there is no specific amount that can be stated. In order to get the details regarding the nearest service center from your respective city may check the following given link: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Kawasaki
- The service interval is 1st 1000 KMS, 2nd 6000 3rd 12000 4th 18000 if u clock less kms, then it's every 6 months.the service will cost you approx 8 to 9k each service and there are no free services they offer.Ninja 1000 no doubt is a great machine.
- I agree to Mayank you can get it done in kochi
Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Price in India
Calculate Kawasaki Ninja 1000 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less