Kawasaki Vulcan S
Kawasaki Vulcan S is a cruiser bike available at a price of Rs. 6.10 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and It is available in only in Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray colour. The Vulcan S is a powered by 649cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of Vulcan S develops a power of 61 ps and a torque of 62.4nm . The Kawasaki Vulcan S gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Kawasaki Vulcan S weighs 235 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 14 liters.
Kawasaki Vulcan S Latest Updates
Kawasaki has launched the 2022 Vulcan S in India at Rs 6.10 lakh (ex-showroom). The mid-displacement cruiser gets a new grey colour for a premium of Rs 6,000 over the outgoing model. Apart from this, the cruiser remains unchanged.
It's powered by a BS6-compliant 650cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine (mated to a 6-speed transmission), making 61PS at 7500rpm and 62.4Nm at 6600rpm. The Vulcan S features a diamond-type frame, a conventional telescopic fork, and a 7-way adjustable monoshock. The bike is anchored by a single 300mm disc up front and a disc at the rear with Nissin calipers. It weighs in at 235kg (kerb weight), with a fuel tank capacity of 14 litres.
Kawasaki has provided the Vulcan S with ‘Ergo-Fit’ ergonomics adjustability. While the India-spec model already has a 3-step adjustable footpeg, the new sizing system allows you to adjust the bike’s seat, footpegs, and handlebar. You can choose from 18 possible combinations, ranging from reduced to extended reach.
Kawasaki Vulcan S PriceKawasaki Vulcan S price start at Rs. 6.10 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kawasaki Vulcan S is offered in only one variant - ABS BS6.
Looking for Loan on Kawasaki Vulcan SEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
Vulcan S User Reviews
Brought vulcan s bs6 5 months back and hell yeah!! it succeeds all my expectations.It was an upgrade from ninja 300, And before that i owned rajdoot 350, Pusar 180, Royal enfield classic and this kawsaki vulcan s is one of the best i ever ride.I thought of buying harley davidson iron but decided this bike and i am glad i chose vulcan s over it.All my friends loves it.It is a sport bike in a cruiser body.Fast and furious.
Probably one of the best cruiser a cruiser is not supposed to have such good speed pickup but vulcan nails it. It can reach upto 180kmh my personal experience and comfort is 100/100 on my part specially when you get an extra back rest for the back passenger it sounds decent too and When it comes to looks it is like a gentleman in a tuxedo in a highend party😅
I bought mine new in 2017 after a 21 year hiatus.This bike and the entire motorcycle industry has changed so much.I got mine with abs brakes wow what a difference! i love the ergo fit i’m 6 ft and i love the fit so customizable! i’m fortunate to have my love of riding again it’s an amazing motorcycle in my opinion.
Great and truly reliable bike with awesome average on highway.Be careful of bumps as due to low road clearance it tends to scrape the ground.
Kawasaki Bikes in India
Kawasaki Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
D-56 Ground Floor 100 ft. Road Opposite to High Note Performance Chhattarpur Enclave, Delhi, 110074
B-80 Naraina industrial area phase-ll, block -B West naraina, Delhi, 110028
Kawasaki Vulcan S Images
- 21 more
From The Community
Q. When vulcan s 650 be available in Bangalore?
Asked by Ramesh Kumar 1 Answers
Q. Colour option?
Asked by Swaraj Rawat 1 Answers
Q. Will Kawasaki Vulcan S be available in future?
Asked by Imran Abdul 1 Answers
Q. Has it got a petrol indicator?
Asked by Frank Holcroft 1 Answers
Q. What is the configuration of Kawasaki Vulcan S cyl ...
Asked by Pankaj Goel 1 Answers
Q. What will be the difference between 2019 and 2020 ...
Asked by Sunil Sogam
Q. Is there an issue regarding 130mm ground clearance ...
Asked by Shirish Dehankar
Q. Does Kawasaki Vulcan S get 1. Ergo-fit features as ...
Asked by Kannan Iyer 2 Answers
Q. I am planning to buy my first bike. My shortlisted ...
Asked by Akshai R 6 Answers
Q. I am planning to buy Vulcan S. Is it easy to ride ...
Asked by Mohsin Khatri 4 Answers
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Vulcan S
- For the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Kawasaki Vulcan S is available in 1 different colours - Black.
- Kawasaki has already launched the BS6-compliant Vulcan S in India. It is priced at Rs. 5.94 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It's powered by a BS6-compliant 650cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine which makes 61PS of power at 7500rpm and 63Nm of torque at 6600rpm. Moreover, it would be unfair to give a verdict here on the future availability.
- Vulcan has a surprisingly good maneuverability for a bike of its size and weight. I (weighing just 65 KG) can weave through City traffic without much difficulty. However, note that the maneuverability is less than that of Thunderbird and Karizma (the other two bikes that I have). Secondly, its long turning radius makes it a little difficult to take U turns. Yes, its Low ground clearance is a bit of concern in cities. You need to be extra careful when you\'re approaching Speed bumps. If your plan is to use it mostly for City commute, Vulcan may not be a good option. If you plan to use it for a mix of City and Long rides ( frequent or occasional), you can go for it. In my case, I needed to buy a Cruiser in 6 - 7 Lac Price range and Vulcan turned out to bt the best option ( Kawasaki's engines are much more refined than Harley's or Hyosung's )
- It does hinder the ride around Speed bumps. Rider needs to get the bike to almost complete halt while going over the Speed bumps. Trust me - I’ve been riding a Vulcan for 8 months !
- You need to almost stop at speed breakers because the way these morons make them is horrible especially with a pillion rider and get a silencer protection or else it will scrap often.
- First service (1000 KM) cost me Rs 6K and second service (6000 KM) cost me Rs 8.4 K which included Air Filter change.
- It depends on your usage.after a long drive just brush up the dust and check the condition of the bike and make it look like dashing anywhere
- I've completed the first service and it cost me around Rs4500 which included oil change.
- These are entirely different types of bikes - Cruiser and Semi ADV. Secondly Versys is more expensive and it isn’t available for Rs 6.5 Lac (assuming you are not buying a used one). I paid Rs 7.08 Lac for Vulcan itself (Bengaluru). Both are big bikes. Versys is a little more gigantic/bulky than Vulcan making it difficult to be a daily commuter. Vulcan May be slightly better on this aspect, but it has a pathetic 130 mm ground clearance which makes it somewhat difficult to ride over speed bumps and potholes in Cities. But Versys is a better All-rounder compared to Vulcan since it has some off-roading capability.If you are ok with the might/bulk of Versys and its higher Price, Versys May be a better choice.( I wanted Cruiser, so I chose Vulcan ).However, if your rides are a good combination of daily commute and touring, Z650 and Ninja650 are better options compared to Versys and Vulcan.
- Yes.. You can either install an Aftermarket exhaust or get ‘fork raisers’ installed.. Since I live in Bengaluru where cops seem to be very strict about aftermarket exhausts ( and also due to these exhausts being very expensive ), I got ‘fork raisers’ installed which raise the frame by a couple of inches thereby increasing the ground clearance by about an inch..Note that these fork raisers are not some standard accessories you can buy.. These were fabricated and installed at a workshop owned by a member of one of the riding clubs, so you need to check if such fabrication and installation can be done by someone in your city..
- Hi,I would suggest you to decide priority and need first .Every segmented bike have different purpose .Versys meant to be for off touring purpose including some off road capabilities.Vulcun is good for city ride and for daily commuting but sometimes it will create problem as ground clearance is not so good.Ninja 650 is a good sports tourer with comfortably adjusted upright clip on handlebar also you can enjoy weekend rides in city as well as on highway.Decide what you want take test ride of all the bikes and choose accordingly
Kawasaki Vulcan S News Updates
Kawasaki Brings The 2022 Vulcan S To India With New ColoursAug 13, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki’s Mid-capacity Cruiser Just Got SnazzierJul 13, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki’s New Offers Offset The Recent Price HikeApr 8, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Select Kawasaki Bikes Available At A Discounted PriceDec 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Completes Its 650cc BS6 Range With The 2021 Vulcan SAug 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Introduces New Colour For Vulcan SMay 2, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
5 Offers Available
Vulcan S Videos
Kawasaki Vulcan S Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||24.37 kmpl|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of Vulcan S owners
Kawasaki Vulcan S Expert Reviews
BS6 Kawasaki Vulcan S: Raw And PunchyJul 4, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Kawasaki Vulcan S vs Harley-Davidson Street 750: Road Test ReviewJun 22, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Vulcan S FAQs
What is the price of Kawasaki Vulcan S?
The ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Vulcan S is 6.10 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Vulcan S. .
What is the mileage of Kawasaki Vulcan S?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kawasaki Vulcan S is 24.37 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Vulcan S.
Does the Kawasaki Vulcan S have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Vulcan S. View full specification of Vulcan S.
Which is better Kawasaki Vulcan S or Benelli 502 C?
Kawasaki Vulcan S Price starts at Rs. 6.10 Lakh which is Rs. 94,100 costlier than base model of Benelli 502 C priced at Rs. 5.15 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Vulcan S vs Benelli 502 C on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Kawasaki Vulcan S in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Vulcan S in Delhi is Rs. 16,702 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Kawasaki Vulcan S?
Kawasaki Vulcan S is available in 1 colour : Metallic Matte Graphenesteel Gray. View colour images of Vulcan S.
Is better than Kawasaki Vulcan S?
55% users have chosen over Kawasaki Vulcan S in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.