KTM 200 Duke Spare Parts
KTM 200 DukeRs. 1.91 Lakh Ex-showroom Price, Delhi
KTM 200 Duke Spare Parts Price List
|KTM 200 Duke Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Side View Mirror||399||111||510|
|Rear Brake Pads||180||50||230|
|Front Brake Pads||210||58||268|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
KTM 200 Duke User Reviews
Personally am a fan of ktm
Personally am a fan of ktm bikes because of tat beast power, Bulid quality just awesome 200cc best performance bike think so, But price wise little expensive, But we can pay for that beast brand.Its my dream bike am waiting for this bike in my life.
It is best bick in mid range
It is best bick in mid range price the power of this bick is owsom the power of this back is more then other 200cc back i love this bick and the mileage of this bick is more then aspectation
The pickup is 100 percent
The pickup is 100 percent punchy.You might have to give up a little on the mileage, But is always a reliable engine.The engine runs so smoothly.Has to be maintained because of heating.It is caused only when driven harshly and when kept on in traffic.Otherwise, It's a pocket rocket.
Well sir it’s almost the new manufactured bike in which we may not feel it’s second hand or not, So overall performer of the bike is good 👍 and pickups of the bike also excellent !
The ktm 200 duke is a 200cc naked motorcycle that transformed the performance of motorcycling in india.The overall design of the motorcycle is aggressive and raw with an exposed trellis frame.The front end features a sleek headlamp and chunky front forks.The fuel tank with the extending shrouds looks menacing.The tail section is sleek with the led tail lamp and fender.The exposed rear mono-shock and the trellis frame give the motorcycle a raw look.The overall length of the 200 duke is shortened which results in superior handling.The wide single-piece handlebar further adds to the looks of the motorcycle.
More Customer Reviews of Duke 200
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- The 200 Duke is powered by a BS6-compliant 199cc motor, which now makes 25PS at 10,000rpm and 19.3Nm (down by 0.2Nm) at 8000rpm. The motor continues to use a six-speed transmission. Whereas The quarter-litre Duke is powered by a 248.8cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine. It generates 30PS at 9000rpm and 24Nm at 7500rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission with assist and a slipper clutch. The assist function reduces the clutch lever effort whereas the slipper clutch ensures the rear wheel does not lock up during hard downshifts.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I want bs 4 ktm duke 200 cc available or not
- I need Duke200 bs4 it's available or not
- KTM 200 Duke is powered by a BS6-compliant 199cc motor, which now makes 25PS at 10,000rpm and 19.3Nm (down by 0.2Nm) at 8000rpm. The motor continues to use a six-speed transmission on the other KTM RC 200powered by a 199.5cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that churns out 25PS and 19.2Nm. KTM fans will be happy to hear that despite meeting the stringent BS6 emission norms, the new RC 200 maintenance the same power output as its predecessor. It continues to feature a 6-speed gearbox. The KTM RC 200 has a top speed of around 140km/h whereas for 200 Duke there is no official update from the brand's end. Furthermore, the RC 200 has the advantage of sporty aerodynamics and may reach a higher top-speed.