Honda SP 125 Bike Brochures
2 Brochure of Honda SP 125
Honda SP 125 Disc
- 2.54 MB
- PDF Document
- Dec 10, 2019
Honda SP 125 Drum
- 2.54 MB
- PDF Document
- Dec 10, 2019
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SP 125Q. Honda SP 125 में Hornet जैसे gears मिलते है क्या?
Q. SP 125 rear tyre me 100/90 daal sakte hai?
- Honda SP 125 comes equipped with a 5-speed gearbox with all the gears shifting upwards.
Q. When will the updated SP125 be released?More Questions
- The recommended tyre size for Honda SP 125 is Front:-80/100-18 Rear:-80/100-18. Moreover, upsizing the tyre is a possibility but there will be some effects on vehicle performance. If you replace any part with a different spec, you will most probably have to change some other related parts as well. So, if you upsize your tire, there is a chance that it might start brushing the swingarm and that will result in faster wear and tear than the normal rate. In terms of performance, with a wider tire, the performance will also be on the decrease, which can be seen in the fuel economy and the top speed of the bike. Also, the increased contact of the tire with the surface results in increased efforts to handle the bike.
Q. Is it suitable for long drive - SP 125 BS6?
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
Q. What is the tyre pressure - SP 125 BS6?
- Absolutely yes. I drived my shine sp 125 from Pune to Nagpur (approx 750 km ) in 16 hours . Superb performance no issue at all..after every 150 km take 10-15 mint break for bike rest. Superb bike ..
- Yes you can, but after 75-100 km you need to give your motorcycle 15-20 min of rest. How much engine will heat up after how many km that depends on your riding style.
- Due to engine heating, not recommended for continuous driving. You must idle the engine according to the engine heat.
Q. I Want to change rear Tyre with more width - SP 125 BS6?More Questions
- 80/100 - 18 47P front tyre pressure 25 psi single rider 33 psi with pillion ( 2 persons ), back tyre 80/100-18 54p Tyre pressure 33 psi with rider 41 psi with pillion (2 persons)
- Yes you can 100/80 r18 tyres can fit. Check youtube. Many has done it without any issues.
- What is the cost to upgrade rear tyre of sp125 honda
- Is there any problem in sockobserver
Honda SP 125 Expert Reviews
Is this the best 125cc premium commuter on sale?Dec 23, 2019
Honda SP 125 User Reviews
SP 125Driving experience
Driving experience is too good in this range i never expected other bikes aren't giving performance like this i am getting mileage at least 50kmpl which is good build quality is awesome and looks are bold overall this is the best bike under 125cc rangeSaket 2 days ago
SP 1253.0I don't have sp
I don't have sp but I buying sp this month so stay tunedMAGICIAN 2 days ago
SP 125Mileage part
I'm really satisfied from the mileage part and look is also decent for me who is a college going student.Only problem i face in the bike is gear shifting problem which sometimes creates a trouble in the traffic and another problem is from the tyres, It is totally understood that the tyre is playing huge role in taking out the mileage but what i've felt that the bike skids a lot so when there is a curvy road or loose gravels or the road is wet i have to really drive slow while in the other bikes i am really confident in that part that the bike won't skid that easily.These 2 problems sometimes creates a trouble otherwise it is the best option in the market in my point of view in this price range.Devanshu 1 week ago
SP 125For middle class people
Good condition and best price in middle class people best choicesPnr 1 week ago
SP 125I like this bike and average
I like this bike and average on this bike very good.Pick-up on this bikes excellent.There smoothness and sound and silent features is nice.TANISH 1 week ago
Honda SP 125 News Updates
How Does Newly Launched TVS Raider 125 Fare Against It Foes?16 Sep, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Has An Answer To The Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid22 Apr, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Top Five Petrol-powered Motorcycles With The Lowest Ownership Cost22 Apr, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda SP 125: Old vs New10 Jan, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India