Key Specification of CB200X Top ModelChange Variant
|Engine Displ.||184.4 cc|
|Max Power||17.2 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
Specifications of Honda CB200X
Honda CB200X Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||147 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12 Liters|
|Seat Height||1248 mm|
Full Specifications Of Honda CB200X
4 Stroke, SI Engine, BS-VI
17.2 PS @ 8500 rpm
16.1 Nm @ 6000 rpm
|No Of Cylinders||
|No Of Gears||
Front :- 110/70-17, Rear :- 140/70-17
Front :-431.8 mm,Rear :-431.8 mm
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Front Brake Diameter||
|Rear Brake Diameter||
LED Winkers, Hazard Switch
12 V/5 Ah
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|DX||Rs. 1.48 Lakh|
Honda CB200X User Reviews
Best adventure bike's super
Best adventure bike's super look expensive views fantastic performance
3.8Good bike but more featured
Good bike but more featured cluster meter like offered in honda shine should be given, With 6th gear will make long rides shooth with less engine rpm, Front usd needs little more travel.
3.4Battery Terminal Looseness
Literally, I hate this bike because when I bought this bike within 3 days I found the battery terminal looseness due to this bike not starting also. When I was riding to my home town after approx 15days again the same problem, and one more from initial itself bike are having an idling issue it means as per standards the vehicle starting it has to rise up to 2000rpm within 30 seconds it has to come down to1500rpm but in this bike, it never happened. I have to say for all these issues with this bike it's a terrible bike. I suggest guys buy any bike but check through all parts and mainly with BS6 bikes check whether the idling issue immediately as per standard or not.
Bike look excellent top
Bike look excellent top level and it's has more than enough and while riding it you get next level feeling bike has 184 cc air cooled engine but still you don't have to think about engine heat its manageable, Riding posture is good, And breaks are great infact it's more good than my expectations
Honda cb200x- wonderful riding posture, Very good mileage, Engine sound is nice to hear, Very good looking and attractive bike, Braking system is also very good.But a little bit of vibration i felt when i shifted 2nd gear to 3rd gear.Overall i loved it.
More Customer Reviews of CB200X
CB200X Prices Near Delhi
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CB200X
- Swing a leg over the CB200X and you notice the ‘real’ tweaks that Honda has made to the rider’s triangle when compared to the Hornet. The controls have been pulled closer to the rider, the handlebar is wider and significantly raised, and there’s a new seat with thicker foam, which pushes the seat height up by 15mm. But even at 810mm, the seat is fairly accessible to riders of all heights as the bike’s mid-section is fairly slim. It feels quite spacious too, something that larger riders will appreciate. Overall, the posture is more upright, giving the rider a better sense of the road ahead. You feel more connected to the bike and what it does well is that it gives off a sensation that you are riding a larger capacity motorcycle. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more:- Honda CB200X First Ride Review - What Is An ‘Urban Explorer?
- Yes it is best for touring I'm sure 💯
- Major difference is body work second it's engine is more tuned infact hornet 2.0 and cb200x engine feels different because of tunning again we get hand guard with with led indicators inside it . Sitting posture is totally different and it's way more comfortable and seat is wide and stitching is different bike produces linear power and hornet sudden power cause they both are maded for different categories 1 for city and 1 for city + touring
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city also.
- Mi guess around 1lakh 30 or 40 thousand
- Depends on showroom
Honda CB200X News Updates
Is Honda Planning To Take On The Hero XPulse 200?1 Mar, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Here Are The 5 Best-selling Big Bikes In October 202217 Nov, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
How Different Are The Honda CB150X And CB200X?15 Nov, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
GIIAS 2021: Honda Pulls The Wraps Off Its Smallest Adventure Tourer12 Nov, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda CB200X Specifications FAQs
Honda CB200X is equipped with a 184.4 cc engine.
The Horse power of Honda CB200X is 17.2 PS @ 8500 rpm.
The tyre type of Honda CB200X is Tubeless.