Ducati Scrambler Specifications
(10 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||803 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||1|
|Torque :||67 Nm @ 5750 rpm|
|Power :||73.41 PS @ 8250 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Ducati Scrambler Specifications Summary
|Scrambler Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Icon Red Rs. 6.78 lakh||803 cc, 73.41 PS @ 8250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Angel ST Tyre Make view all|
|Icon Dark Rs. 7.20 lakh||803 cc, 73.4 PS @ 8250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
|Icon Yellow Rs. 7.89 lakh||803 cc, 73.41 PS @ 8250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Angel ST Tyre Make view all|
|Full Throttle Rs. 8.92 lakh||803 cc, 73.41 PS @ 8250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Digital Tachometer, Pirelli Angel ST Tyre Make view all|
|Cafe Racer Rs. 9.78 lakh||803 cc, 73.41 PS @ 8250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Digital Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Specs of Scrambler Competitors
Rs. 4.79 lakhLeoncino Specs Compare with Scrambler
Triumph Street Scrambler
Rs. 8.55 lakhStreet Scrambler Specs Compare with Scrambler
Triumph Bonneville T120
Rs. 9.98 lakhBonneville T120 Specs Compare with Scrambler
Triumph Street Twin
Rs. 7.45 lakhStreet Twin Specs Compare with Scrambler
Harley Davidson Street Rod
Rs. 6.53 lakhStreet Rod Specs Compare with Scrambler
Harley Davidson Iron 883
Rs. 9.23 lakhIron 883 Specs Compare with Scrambler
Ducati Monster 821
Rs. 10.99 lakhMonster 821 Specs Compare with Scrambler
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.48 lakhDuke 390 Specs Compare with Scrambler
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scrambler
Q. Does Ducati Scrambler have cornering ABS & can it take regular fuel or only 95 octane?
- Ducati Scrambler range comes with cornering ABS as standard and in order to know the correct fuel option we\'d suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- The 2019 Scrambler does have cornering ABS, and it can take regular fuel. 95/97 octane not required.
Q. Is Scrambler the correct bike for daily use in Mumbai traffic
- Ducati Scrambler is a good looking motorcycle, and itâ€™s a lot of fun to ride, for short bursts around town or even the occasional weekend tour to the nearest twisties in the hills, if youâ€™re so inclined. If youâ€™re fashion conscious, or you are particular about making a style statement with your ride, the Scrambler is the perfect bike for you. Do take a test ride in order to pick one.
- In bumper to bumper traffic the bikes heat will become a problem. If there won't be much traffic it is ideal
- I don't know what it's like to ride there but it's good in slow or quick traffic with a good pick up very nippy and easy to handle. đź‘Ť
Q. Hi, i had Bonneville T100 ,but i had to sell it because of brake pedal issue, the reason is i have ankle pain so i used to get bad ankle pain after riding the bike, so i need a bike with forward brake pedal kindly guide me i have Ducati scrambler on my mind. Please suggest.
- The scrambler foot rests are also under the rider, not forward controls like the ducati xdiavel. In any case, you probably should be using the front wheel brakes much more and the foot brake only at parking speeds.
- The foot pegs on the Scrambler are further rear set in comparison to the T100, which has a more neutral ergonomic setup. So if you are looking for a forward set footrest, we would suggest you opt for a cruiser like the Kawasaki Vulcan 650.
- How about harley Street rod 750 Iron 883