Ducati Panigale V4 Specifications
- Engine998 - 1103 CC
- Mileage13.1 Kmpl
- Max Power220 PS @ 15250 rpm
- Fuel Capacity16 Liters
- No Of Gears6-Speed
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight193 Kg
- Max Torque112 Nm @ 11500 rpm
Ducati Panigale V4 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Clock (Digital)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Ducati Panigale V4 Bike Latest Updates Last Update - Dec 05, 2023
Ducati brought out the 2023 Ducati Panigale V4 R with a claimed 240.5PS with a rev ceiling of 16,500rpm. How insane is that? What’s even more astounding is the asking price, which is going to be Rs 69.99 lakh (ex-showroom India). Check out the full story here to know more about the motorcycle.
Features of Ducati Panigale V4
Ducati Panigale V4 Engine
Ducati Panigale V4 Rivals
Ducati Panigale V4 Variants
The Ducati Panigale V4 and V4S and V4 SP2 are priced at Rs 26,49,00, Rs 31,99,000 and 40,99,00 (ex-showroom India), respectively. The super exclusive V4 R will now retail at Rs 69.99 lakh.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Ducati Panigale V4 PriceThe price of Ducati Panigale V4 starts at Rs. 27.41 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 69.99 Lakh. Ducati Panigale V4 is offered in 3 variants - STD, S and the top variant Panigale V4 R which comes at a price tag of Rs. 69.99 Lakh.
Panigale V4 Price List (Variants)
Panigale V4 STD
1103 cc . 13.1 kmpl
|Rs. 27.41 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Panigale V4 S
1103 cc . 13.1 kmpl
|Rs. 33.06 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Panigale V4 R
|Rs. 69.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Ducati Panigale V4 Pros and Cons
Panigale V4 Advantages
Performance is visceral, Tonnes of electronic aids to put all that power down in a safe manner, Brembo Stylema brake calipers are the best in the world.
Panigale V4 Disadvantages
Fragile winglets might get damaged in our bumper to bumper traffic or in crowded parking spots.
Ducati Panigale V4 User Reviews
Best quality sports bike and very injoyfull bike my best choice this bike than otherShare
5.0Being an addict towards super
Being an addict towards super bikes i've been on road with panigle its was just a rocket on two wheels and i would like to look forward into such trust machinesShare
PapRM0.00 BL : Your OTP no.
Paprm0.00 bl : your otp no.Is 310798 for registration on 24-oct-2023, 11:48 am.Did not request? call: 03-7626 1000rm0.00 bl : your otp no.Is 310798 for registration on 24-oct-2023, 11:48 am.Did not request? call: 03-7626 1000an klip anda kini menyokong imej serta teks.Share
Nice bike with best road attraction but it has heating issues but it is a fully a track monsterShare
I want buy soon with down
I want buy soon with down payment if i confrom i ill exchange with yamaha if your okShare
4.2Ducati panigale v4 now
Ducati panigale v4 now has a sleek, Very track-focused look.The bikers have rated its handling as being the most natural among a series of similar bikes.The bike exhibits greater agility and provides good rider feedback thanks to quicker turn-ins and a comfortable front end.Compared to all of its competitors in the specific segment, It is a performance oriented bike.Share
4.2There is no doubt
There is no doubt the design and style of panigale are much better than other bikes in the same segment, Even though the bright red color looks good on this.The sharp edges on the fuel tank look powerful and appear strong.It is available in three variants, And the standard variant costs around 30lacs starting price, Which i think is a bit on the higher side.Share
The 2022 panigale v4
The 2022 panigale v4 has been announced, With a variety of upgrades to the engine, Transmission, Ergonomics, Electronics, Chassis, And aerodynamics on the standard and 's' variants.This is the most extensive update to the bike since it was introduced.Share
3.8I had the privilege
I had the privilege of driving a ducati panigale v4, It was the happiest moment of my life.The experience of driving this bike is so unique as i have never felt before.But i have only one sadness that i will never be able to buy this bike because its price is more than what i can afford.Its ex-showroom price is around rs 26.50 lakh.Share
4.2The ducati panigale v4
The ducati panigale v4 is a wonderful bike that gets fantastic mileage.The lighting, Back seat, And handling are all fantastic.It has a beautiful design as well.It has a top-speed breaking mechanism, And it has really cool looks.Nothing can compare to this bike; it is superior in every way and far preferable to all other bikes.Share
More Customer Reviews of Panigale V4
Ducati Panigale V4 Images
- 6 more
Ducati Panigale V4 Colours
Compare Panigale V4 with Alternatives
Panigale V4All Comparisons
|Rs.27.41 Lakh onwards||Rs. 20.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 79.90 Lakh onwards||Rs. 20.27 Lakh onwards|
|4.3 51 reviews||4.5 80 reviews||4.5 240 reviews||4.2 0 review|
|998 - 1103 CC||999 CC||998 CC||955 CC|
Ducati Panigale V4 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||13.1 kmpl|
Ducati Panigale V4 Videos
15 Mar, 2018338679 views
Think Ducati and you are probably thinking of iconic V Twins, but that has... read more
28 Jan, 2018159101 views
One sunny day, the Valencia circuit was filled with the sound of the roaring... read more
7 Nov, 2017606036 views
First look and a World Exclusive: The all new Ducati Panigale V4, straight from... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Panigale V4
- Most Relevant
- Ducati Panigale V4 is available in 3 colours: Sp2, S Ducati Red and Ducati Red.
- Yes, the Ducati Panigale V4 offers a dual-channel ABS.
- 2021 Panigale V4 Speciale BS6 is not launched yet, so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the launch event as all the information will be available after the launch.
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, BMW S 1000 RR is a great sports bike that offers a great look, It also gets a twin-LED headlamp setup while the tail lamp has been integrated into the rear turn indicators. Additionally, it features am 1000 RR-inspired winglets. Aside from this, the bike comes equipped with a Bluetooth-enabled 6.5-inch colour TFT instrument console, a new twin-spar aluminum frame, a subframe, and a WSBK-inspired swingarm. The new bike also gets a new Slide Control Function and Brake Slide Assist. The 999cc inline-four motor makes 209.3PS, which is 2.72PS more than the previous model. The peak torque of 113Nm remains the same. On the other hand, The Panigale V4 gets tons of riding aids like traction control, wheelie control, cornering ABS, slide control, launch control, and a bi-directional quick-shifter as standard. All of these riding aids are linked to a six-axis IMU to give the rider a better grip on the rocket ship. All of these can be controlled via the switch cube located on the left clip-on bar and the colour 5-inch TFT screen.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service centers as that will be an appropriate point of contact to get assistance for your concern. Moreover, as for the tyre life, it totally depends on the driving style so we would suggest you to get your bike serviced timely so they will check and will let you know that when to change the tyres. You can check the service center details here.
- 20thousand something
- Ducati 2021 Panigale V4 is equipped with a bi-directional quick-shifter as standard.
Ducati Panigale V4 Bike News Updates
Ducati Panigale V4 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Ducati Panigale V4 is 69.99 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Panigale V4. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Ducati Panigale V4 is 13.1 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Panigale V4.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Ducati Panigale V4. View full specification of Panigale V4.
Ducati Panigale V4 Price starts at Rs. 27.41 Lakh which is Rs. 6.91 Lakh costlier than base model of BMW S 1000 RR priced at Rs. 20.50 Lakh. Compare Ducati Panigale V4 vs BMW S 1000 RR on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Ducati Panigale V4 in Delhi is Rs. 75,048 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Ducati Panigale V4 is available in 2 colours : S Ducati Red and Ducati Red. View colour images of Panigale V4.
The kerb weight of Ducati Panigale V4 is 193 Kg.