Ducati Panigale V2 Specifications
|Engine||955 CC||Mileage||16.6 Kmpl||Max Power||157.15 PS @ 10750 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||17 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Kerb Weight||197 Kg|
|Max Torque||104 Nm @ 9000 rpm|
Ducati Panigale V2 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
Ducati Panigale V2 Bike Latest Updates
Ducati has ridden in its updated entry-level sportbike -- the Panigale V2 -- at a staggering Rs 16.99 lakh (ex-showroom India). That makes it Rs 1.70 lakh dearer than its successor: the 959 Panigale. The price is a bit hard to digest as for just Rs 1.50 lakh more you could avail yourself of the BMW S 1000 RR, a sportbike that is a lot more powerful and a lot more suited for trackday hooning. More details in the story here.
The Panigale V2 is the entry-level sportsbike in Ducati's stable, replacing the old 959 Panigale. The bike was first revealed days before EICMA 2019 and recently a brand new White Rosso livery was shown off to the world. The bike gets completely new styling inspired from the Panigale V4 and also features a 4.3-inch TFT screen. The bike is powered by a 955cc ‘L-twin’ BS6-compliant engine that pumps out 155PS and 104Nm, an increment of 5PS and 2Nm. Electronic goodies on the Panigale V2 consists of a new 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), cornering ABS, multi-level traction control, wheelie control, bi-directional quickshifter and engine brake control.
Ducati Panigale V2 PriceThe price of Ducati Panigale V2 starts at Rs. 20.27 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 22.49 Lakh. Ducati Panigale V2 is offered in 2 variants - STD and the top variant Panigale V2 Bayliss which comes at a price tag of Rs. 22.49 Lakh.
Ducati Panigale V2 User Reviews
Bikes Similar to Panigale V2
Ducati Panigale V2 Images
- 5 more
Compare Panigale V2 with Alternatives
Panigale V2All Comparisons
|Rs.20.27 Lakh onwards||Rs. 16.90 Lakh onwards||Rs. 20.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 23.11 Lakh onwards||Rs. 22.15 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 0 review||4.6 249 reviews||4.5 67 reviews||4.5 7 reviews||4.7 7 reviews|
|955 CC||1340 CC||999 CC||1000 CC||1103 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Panigale V2
- The exact figure hasn't been revealed by the brand. Stay tuned for further updates. Moreover, The bike is powered by a 955cc ‘L-twin’ BS6-compliant engine that pumps out 155PS and 104Nm, an increment of 5PS and 2Nm. V2 is easy to ride hard, confident, and simple. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Ducati Panigale V2 comes equipped with M4.32s disc brakes from Brembo. It gets a 320mm disc brake unit at the front and a 245mm disc at the rear.
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a fuel tank of 17 Litres including a reserve of 5 Litres.
- Ducati Panigale V2 does not get an Akrapovic exhaust as standard, however, they offer the Akrapovič exclusively for the Panigale as an additional accessory with the bike.
- I fitted the Akra slip ons on my V2. It made a big difference both to the sound and the power of the bike as well as losing a lot of weight.
- Is this akrapovic exhaust system option available in India ?
- I’ve done 1000mile weekends - but I am a short guy so the bike is quite roomy for me.
- The chassis of the bike unforgivingly focussed on the racetrack and a has huge power for hilly rides. So, as per its ergonomics and power, you might face issues to handle it at difficult terrains. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
Ducati Panigale V2 Bike News Updates
Ducati Panigale V2 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Ducati Panigale V2 is 22.49 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Panigale V2. .
No, ABS feature is not available in Ducati Panigale V2. View full specification of Panigale V2.
Ducati Panigale V4 Price starts at Rs. 27.41 Lakh which is Rs. 7.14 Lakh costlier than base model of Ducati Panigale V2 priced at Rs. 20.27 Lakh. Compare Ducati Panigale V2 vs Ducati Panigale V4 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 in Delhi is Rs. 55,499 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Ducati Panigale V2 is available in 1 colours : Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary. View colour images of Panigale V2.
The kerb weight of Ducati Panigale V2 is 197 Kg.