TVS Victor Reviews

• Occasional Commute (9)
  • Tours (8)
Siddhanta Somvanshee
Siddhanta So.. 5.0 15 Jun 2019

110cc engine with 4 valves feels like 125cc engine, gives you better power than the lot.It's equipped with digital and analog speedometer, again better in this segment.Handling and comfort is also upto the mark.In addition, since TVS is known for its tough build quality and great endurance it gives you peace of mind without much worry for at least 7-8 years.

Navi Kumar
Navi Kumar 1.0 9 Oct 2019

I was purchased tvs victor in 20169 After using 6 months I was faced self start problems till now. Service center not solve this problem... what can i do? Please suggest me.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Gets mileage of : 70 kmpl kmpl
Seshatreya Kosuri
Seshatreya K.. 4.6 14 Oct 2019

last 15 years I never experienced any problems. Tough vehicle with very min maintenance as low as 800 per 2 months.. super Bike.. I still use it.. I Give it 5 star

Sujoy Kumar
Sujoy Kumar 4.6 4 Dec 2019

very comfortable bike.only issue is while overtaking at night thr dipper switch does not work once the head light is on. tvs should rectify this problem asap.

Prabir Porey
Prabir Porey 3.8 30 Oct 2019

Victor bikeKa Sab thik ha stylish haa.bariya bike ha .lakin hum shrif 3weeks bike liya naya bike eesi samay hamara bike mei self start nehi ho raha ha.

Dasarath Nayak
Dasarath Nayak 3.8 6 Apr 2019

My tvs victor is 14 years old. Still its engine is unbreakable and gives 60 km/l mileage. Last year I took it in tour and travelled 400km in a single day. And this bike is just awesome as many places I ride with almost 75-80 km/h unstoppable to 1 hour. Thanks

Satyajeet Shrivastava
Satyajeet Sh.. 4.6 26 Jan 2019

This is a TVS Victor 110cc Premium Edition, Color - Black And Yellow.I Bought it on 16th of April 2018This is a good bike more Powerful than other 110 cc bike My personal Max speed is 93 km/h.Superb Bike.But mileage is not soo good but OK.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Shashank Somani
Shashank Somani 5.0 12 Nov 2019

Awesome Bike, Great Pick Up,Smooth Riding, Super Performance, Solid Macho Looks, and Very Efficient on Riding Cost of 60 to 62 KMPL.

Gets mileage of : 62 kmpl kmpl
Amit Singh
Amit Singh 3.8 16 Nov 2018

Yes, it is high mileage bike I m getting 55 average kmpl, suspension is not as much satisfactory, look is very gud impressive, three person can seat easily no congestion, carb weight is much low it can 10 kg more heavy

Shubham Raj
Shubham Raj 4.6 2 Jul 2019

Victor perform great in city as well as on highway for long trips I ride continuously about 250 kms at a speed about 60-65kmph there is no engine overheat issue. I am happy with my victor performance.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours