TVS Victor Reviews

• Occasional Commute (8)
  • Tours (7)
Siddhanta Somvanshee
Siddhanta So.. 5.0 15 Jun 2019

110cc engine with 4 valves feels like 125cc engine, gives you better power than the lot.It's equipped with digital and analog speedometer, again better in this segment.Handling and comfort is also upto the mark.In addition, since TVS is known for its tough build quality and great endurance it gives you peace of mind without much worry for at least 7-8 years.

Navi Kumar
Navi Kumar 1.0 9 Oct 2019

I was purchased tvs victor in 20169 After using 6 months I was faced self start problems till now. Service center not solve this problem... what can i do? Please suggest me.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Gets mileage of : 70 kmpl kmpl
Seshatreya Kosuri
Seshatreya K.. 4.6 14 Oct 2019

last 15 years I never experienced any problems. Tough vehicle with very min maintenance as low as 800 per 2 months.. super Bike.. I still use it.. I Give it 5 star

Dasarath Nayak
Dasarath Nayak 3.8 6 Apr 2019

My tvs victor is 14 years old. Still its engine is unbreakable and gives 60 km/l mileage. Last year I took it in tour and travelled 400km in a single day. And this bike is just awesome as many places I ride with almost 75-80 km/h unstoppable to 1 hour. Thanks

Satyajeet Shrivastava
Satyajeet Sh.. 4.6 26 Jan 2019

This is a TVS Victor 110cc Premium Edition, Color - Black And Yellow.I Bought it on 16th of April 2018This is a good bike more Powerful than other 110 cc bike My personal Max speed is 93 km/h.Superb Bike.But mileage is not soo good but OK.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Amit Singh
Amit Singh 3.8 16 Nov 2018

Yes, it is high mileage bike I m getting 55 average kmpl, suspension is not as much satisfactory, look is very gud impressive, three person can seat easily no congestion, carb weight is much low it can 10 kg more heavy

Shubham Raj
Shubham Raj 4.6 2 Jul 2019

Victor perform great in city as well as on highway for long trips I ride continuously about 250 kms at a speed about 60-65kmph there is no engine overheat issue. I am happy with my victor performance.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
Siddhanta Somvanshee
Siddhanta So.. 4.6 24 Jun 2019

The 110cc engine with 4 valves feels like 125cc engine. Digital speedometer at this price is great.Ride is really comfortable, i think it"s segment leading.Overall design and look of the bike could have been better.

Nikunj Kapadia
Nikunj Kapadia 3.4 19 Sep 2019

Bike is good. Mileage is also decent. Good for beginners. It is my first bike, hence acceptable. Less Power, ie. just 110 cc.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute | Leisure Rides
Pawan Sharma
Pawan Sharma 5.0 17 Sep 2019

Superb pickup and nice look....mileage is approx 60...best feature is front light.

TVS Victor Overview