Maruti XL6 On Road Price in HyderabadChange
Zeta (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 9.85 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.47 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 16,732Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,649Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,235SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 67,587 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 12.00 lakh
Alpha (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 10.41 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.76 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 17,700Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,649Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,235SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 70,590 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 12.88 lakh
Zeta AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 10.95 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.84 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 18,609Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,649Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,235SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 70,590 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 13.50 lakh
Alpha AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad Rs. 11.51 lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.93 lakhOthersExtended WarrantyRs. 19,564Std. AccessoriesRs. 9,649Other ChargesRs. 500Miscellaneous ChargesRs. 1,235SmartCard ChargesRs. 1,180 Insurance Rs. 76,440 On-Road Price Hyderabad Rs. 14.21 lakh
Maruti XL6 Price in Hyderabad
Maruti XL6 price in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 9.85 lakh and goes upto Rs. 11.51 lakh. The price of petrol variant of XL6 ranges between Rs. 9.85 lakh to Rs. 11.51 lakh. The starting price of Maruti XL6 Automatic is Rs. 10.95 lakh. The EMI of XL6 is available at Rs. 18,830 per month @ 10%. Maruti XL6's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Hyderabad) and Mahindra Marazzo (price starting at Rs. 10.00 lakh in Hyderabad).
4 Offers Available
Price of XL6 Competitors
Rs. 7.59 lakhErtiga On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 10.00 lakhMarazzo On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with XL6
Toyota Innova Crysta
Rs. 15.36 lakhInnova Crysta On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 8.81 lakhS-Cross On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 8.32 lakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 4.99 lakhTriber On Road Price Compare with XL6
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with XL6
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Hyderabad
Varun MotorsROAD NO. 2, BANJARA HILLS, NEAR JUBILEE HILLS CHECK POST, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034Phone : 7375096878Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Jayabheri AutomotivesD 46, Quthbullapur, IDA Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001Phone : 7375004743Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Jayabheri Automotives- MarutiPlot No 113 and 115, Cb Square,lumbini Enclave, Hitech City Main Road, Gachibowli, Opp Biodiversity Park, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030Phone : 7375004743Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Kalyani MotorsP.No 2, Ragahvendra Nagar, Nachaaram, Near Vaijayanthi Theatre, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076Phone : 9880118855 Phone : 9880118855Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Kalyani Motors3/12/1965, Sai Harsa Residency, LB Naaxmi Nagar, Mansoorabad, Uppal Road, LB Nagar, LB Nagar-Uppal Roadgar, Aaditya Nagar, Chanakyapuri, Hyderabad, Telangana 500963Phone : 040-30829999, 9880118855 Phone : 040-30829999, 9880118855Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
R K S MotorsSaleemnagar Malakpet, Near Acme College Of It And Management, Hyderabad, Telangana 500036Phone : 9569397995Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Saboo Rks- Maruti Suzuki Arena6-3-905, Saboo Towers, Rajbhavan Road, Somjiguda, Near Sri Katta Missama Temple, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082Phone : 7375006173Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Saboo Rks- Nexa Jubilee Hill1-65/5, KKR Square, Road No 36, Jubilee Hills, OPP Bantia Furnitures., Hyderabad, Telangana 500033Phone : 7375952428Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Saboo Rks- Nexa Lumbini Park5-9-22/1/B,5-9-22/A, Shapoorji Towers, Secretariat Road, Nexa Circle, Secretariat Road, Near Secretariat, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004Phone : 7375952428Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Maruti XL6 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XL6
- Fitting a CNG kit in a car will surely give you better mileage and will reduce the fuel cost but this will also hamper your car engine performance and the maintenance cost will too increase. From our side, we don't suggest any modification that lapse car warranty and hamper it engine quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange your word with the authorized service center once as they will be the better people to assist you. Click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre
- No, Maruti XL6 gets 185/65 R15 profile wheels.
- Both cars are of different segments and come with different fuel type engines.If we talk about Mahindra TUV 300, Being an SUV, it has a better ability to tackle bad road conditions. It comes with a diesel engine so it has better pulling capacity and pickup too. It comes with Rear Wheel Drive configuration so it has batter handling and balance. On the other hand, Maruti XL6 offers better fuel efficiency and provides better comfortable and smooth driving experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The SHVS mild hybrid system incorporates an ISG (integrated starter generator), which acts as both a generator and a starter motor. The ISG is belt driven and assists the engine during vehicle take off and acceleration, and also generates electricity through regenerative braking.
- 7-seater version of XL6 is known as XL7. It is slightly longer and taller than the Maruti Suzuki XL6. Despite lacking the ability to seat seven, the XL6 has received quite a positive response from Indian car buyers. This could be down to its rugged looks on the outside when compared to the Ertiga MPV it is based on. Considering Indian families are generally big and the fact that there’s not a day when we don’t extract the most out of our cars, Maruti could introduce the XL7 in our market as well.
- No, the Maruti XL6 is not a 4WD car. Instead, it is a 2WD car.
Maruti XL6 Price in India
Calculate Maruti XL6 EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less